返回列表 回復 發帖

[賽車] Jason Plato leads MG 1-2 in Rockingham qualifying

,  描述: BTCC

5 @3 }/ c2 A8 W2 K' Z: M7 fwww.tvboxnow.com
7 `, f- a; B8 zJason Plato belied his lack of dry weather running to take pole position at Rockingham, ahead of Triple Eight MG team-mate Sam Tordoff and Rob Austin’s Audi A4.& {5 e6 H) P, z
Following a brief red flag stoppage after an off for Frank Wrathall, Plato set a new qualifying lap record of 1.22.350 with five minutes to go in the session, beating his own record from 2012 by 0.098s.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ n5 v* y+ T/ x# ]( v
Tordoff had to settle for second after leading most of the session, just 0.031s ahead of Austin.
( a& c, `: I1 `5 ]www.tvboxnow.comTitle contender Andrew Jordan was fourth for Eurotech Racing, heading a quartet of Hondas, with reigning champion Gordon Shedden fifth, Jeff Smith sixth and series leader Matt Neal seventh.$ ], p7 x# a) O
The top 10 was completed by Dave Newsham, Colin Turkington and Will Bratt, with the Rob Austin Racing man taking his best grid slot of the season.公仔箱論壇) B; R  c0 k- B3 u
Fourteen drivers were within a second of pole, while Lea Wood was the fastest of the Jack Sears Trophy runners in 24th overall in the JWT Performance Vauxhall Vectra, half a second clear of his title rival Liam Griffin.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& G3 G  J; y) l' H. m1 m+ [
On his season debut, Howard Fuller was 20th in the Tony Gilham Racing Vauxhall Insignia, 1.364s off the pace, while Tom Onslow-Cole was 18th in his first outing for Motorbase Performance.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, P3 U+ Z. c: l& j0 B- D
Debutant Andy Wilmot was 26th in the Tony Gilham Racing Volkswagen CC.公仔箱論壇# [7 I) O. U. y: H
Colin Turkington was the first driver to set a representative time in his West Surrey Racing BMW 125i, his 1.23.092 quickly beaten by Tordoff, with a 1.22.660.
  [, ^1 X3 K9 A' lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Austin then moved to the top of the times in his Audi A4 and remained at the summit for eight minutes, before Tordoff returned to the top.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 V" @6 z" e/ D% y1 B$ G
The Yorkshireman remained there until he was deposed by his team-mate with five minutes to go.
- }6 N* Z; n, H- b公仔箱論壇The first BTCC race tomorrow is at 11:27 BST.
返回列表