返回列表 回復 發帖

[賽車] Mixed emotions for Jason Plato after commanding pole

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  Q: T# D- L" y$ O: C$ h4 m% i6 `

7 e7 Y5 s9 S* m( q) vJason Plato spoke of mixed emotions after taking pole position at Rockingham, pleased with his speed but upset at “amateur mistakes” which cost his Triple Eight MG running in the morning.
' `; k; Z) H* f' d0 b5 C; S& G0 ]www.tvboxnow.comThe double BTCC champion didn’t elaborate on the issues which restricted his track time in second practice – issues which he said have led to a lack of understanding of how the tyres will work over a race distance.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 u/ R# e: V, z
But he said he was pleased with his pace in qualifying – and fired a warning shot to any rivals wanting to go “toe-to-toe” with him in the races tomorrow." E) H( A4 V4 \
Speaking to TouringCarTimes, Plato said: “I’m pleased with the job I did. It is mixed emotions, really, because I’m annoyed about this morning, and I’m annoyed that as a team, we made pretty amateur mistakes.
, H( K: q3 s/ ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“That cost us a lot of running, which might hurt us tomorrow.公仔箱論壇7 K& }  U7 }# j& [
“But of course I’m very pleased to get ourselves pulled back together and extract some performance out of the car. So a double-edged day really.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# w4 g2 A8 B( S
Asked what the issues were which limited his running in second practice, Plato simply said: “People making mistakes.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 [* r2 \: h8 [: A$ y
Looking to raceday, Plato added: ”I think we are going to have pace – whether or not we will have the endurance remains to be seen.4 t4 \: M. D" j3 e
“The second session was very important, because the first session was a bit of a washout. We are down on understanding about how the tyre might perform over a race distance.www.tvboxnow.com# E6 v% ]8 F( i% f9 |
“I think we will be OK. I cast my mind back to last year and we annihilated everyone in race one. I think people have improved their cars since last year. Have we? I don’t know. Let’s wait and see tomorrow.# ^- ^( N; h' M. \3 e2 ]7 |2 J
“I think race one is going to be dry, and I think race two might be dry. And I don’t think we are going to get the biblical rain which everyone was concerned we might.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* Z1 @& E. I, T' d7 _4 C
Plato spoke ahead of the weekend about concentrating on wins and not the championship, a mindset he is sticking with.3 l8 |+ A4 X2 G- d
He said: “What will be will be. I can’t put myself in a championship frame of mind, because we are too far away.
+ V9 v/ ]. \$ a  s/ ]6 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“We’ve got to win every race we can, and if we do, it still needs a bit of misfortune for other people.
! _# Y# R2 d- U/ Y公仔箱論壇“I want to win races, and of course I will drive accordingly. People have got points in the bank they need to protect, and I haven’t. So people best think about it if they want to go toe-to-toe with me tomorrow – the wins are really important to me.”
返回列表