返回列表 回復 發帖

总统预言湖人将击败凯子复仇

,  描述: This is where MVP happens

President Obama picks Lakers to beat Celtics

总统预言总决赛湖人将击败凯子复仇

PHOENIX — President Barack Obama bonded with the Lakers when they were the first NBA team to visit him in the White House earlier this year. Now Obama expects the Lakers to beat the Boston Celtics, assuming they meet in the upcoming NBA Finals.

菲尼克斯----在奥巴马先生继任美国总统后,湖人是第一次造访白宫的球队,这也使得奥巴马与湖人的关系颇为密切。现在,据总统先生预测,他希望湖人和凯子能够会师总决赛,并且最终是湖人击败凯子复仇(多么可敬的总统啊)。

“Boston surprised me,” Obama said in a TNT interview with Marv Albert. “They gelled in the playoffs in a way that they hadn’t all through the season. (Rajon) Rondo’s become one of the best point guards in the league in no time. I mean, when he gets a real jump shot, he’s going to be unstoppable.

总统在接受TNT电视台Marv Albert采访时表示:“凯子让我很吃惊,季后赛他们爆发出了常规赛不曾产生的化学反应。隆多已经成长成为联盟一流的控卫,我意思是,当他再能投中投的时候,那么他就显得无可阻挡了”。

“But I’ve got to go with the Lakers again. I think (Pau) Gasol may be the best big man in the league right now. He’s different from Dwight Howard, but he’s (got) unbelievable footwork, speed, savvy. He’s playing magnificently. Kobe (Bryant) is the fiercest competitor in the league, and they’ve got what I continue to believe is the best coach in the NBA right now in Phil Jackson, so they’re going to be formidable, and I think it’ll be a tough series. “Boston’s a veteran club, but the Lakers are looking pretty good.”

“但是,我还是站在湖人这边,我认为枷锁可能是联盟目前最出色的大个子球员,他和霍华德不同,他有令人难以置信的脚步,速度和悟性,他打球实在是太漂亮了。科比是这个联盟最强硬的男人,而且他们拥有我一直认为是联盟的最佳教头-----禅师,所以,我认为他们是很难对付的,但是我想这也将会是一轮很艰难的系列赛,凯子阵中有许多更有经验的老球员,但是,湖人貌似更强大”。

PS:记得去年这个时候,总统先生也曾断言,湖人会最终问鼎总冠军,结果今年就在白宫接见了湖人,这次,总统先生再次放出了这样的豪言,借总统先生吉言,我们明年还会到达白宫,总统定律将继续神奇。所以,暂且将客场两败收起,回到洛杉矶,打出自己的风格,作为球迷,我们也要重新找回信心,支持湖人,支持科比。

http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/2010/05/25/president-obama-picks-lakers-to-beat-celtics/36533/

洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
嗯,我相信系真嘅
返回列表