[分享] New Formation

--------------VDS-------------
Brown-----Vidic---Rio-----Evra
-------------------------------
-----Hargreaves-Anderson----
--------------------------------
Valencia---Rooney-----Nani--
-----------Berbatov-----------

This would still be a brilliant attack and the bench would still be absolutely awsome.

Bench: Carrick/Fletcher, Foster, Rafael, Evans, Giggs/Scholes, Owen, Obertan/Park.

For me, there is no crisis when Ronaldo and Tevez left. We don't have to replace them. We just change our playing style.

And with all this we still do not have Tosic, Ljajic, Macheda, Welbeck, Gary Neville and John O'shea in the squad.
i dun agree brown wil b right back,bcoz his perfomance not stable
o'shea should b 1st choice
i think anderson can change to carrick...nani will be change with park...valencia mayb not play  so well with other teamate cuz jus come...
anderson-carrick,nani-park
Please give NANI one more season to prove himself. He has great skills and once he realizes when to pass and when to dribble. he will become a star players.  And hopefully he won't put too much pressure on himself just like last season.  Also, I agree with cfloo.  Rooney can play just behind Berbatov and gives us a fantastic season.  I always think he is the best player and most influrential player in our team.  However, i think Carrick should subsitute Anderson for your team because Carrick's long passes is one of our biggest asset.  Hopefully Hargreaves can come back strongly, if not we still need a great DM to fight against world class teams.
返回列表