‘我對朗拿度只有讚美﹐ 他是世上最好的球員﹐ 比卡卡和美斯優勝﹐ 有‘幾條街’的距離。’
-陰謀論: 挑撥離間 - 令皇馬眾星內鬥更激烈

‘朗拿度是很偉大的球員﹐ 如果他得到正確的培訓﹐就像他在曼聯時所得到的﹐  他將會更好。’
-陰謀論: 給皇馬教練們加添更大壓力

馬切達

‘難以相信他只有17歲﹐ 或許我們要查一查他的出生證明﹐ 我認為他最少有28歲。’
-陰謀論: 28歲? 為甚麼就是最少28歲? 不是24﹐ 不是26。。。 貝碧托夫不就是28歲? 奧雲也不就是29? 看來兩位的正選地位都不是絕對啦。

未有波睇, 大家來吹吹水喇~~

Sir Alex Ferguson claims departed star Cristiano Ronaldo is "streets ahead" of Kaka and Lionel Messi as the best player in the world - but is confident teenage star Federico Macheda will eventually receive the same adulation.

Describing Ronaldo's exit as "a massive loss", the United manager paida glowing tribute to the Portuguese forward. "Cristiano is a massiveloss," Ferguson told PA Sport.

"I have nothing but praise forthe boy. He is easily the best player in the world. He is better thanKaka and better than Messi. He is streets ahead of them all.

"Hiscontribution as a goal threat is unbelievable. His stats areincredible. Strikes at goal, attempts on goal, raids into the penaltybox, headers. It is all there. Absolutely astounding."

Ferguson intimated that he had always expected that Ronaldo would leave Old Trafford sooner rather than later.

"Threeyears ago I had a conversation with (then assistant) Carlos Queiroz,"recalled Ferguson. "We thought we would be doing well to keep him foranother two, so overall, we have done well to keep him for six years.

"He is a great player. And if he gets the right training regime, as he had atUnited, he will develop and get even better."

Yet, as he hands over Ronaldo's number seven shirt to Michael Owen, Ferguson isalready looking at his next star of the future.

FedericoMacheda burst onto the scene last spring when he followed up asensational injury-time winner against Aston Villa by securinganother victory against Sunderland a week later. The Italian youngsterscored in United's 3-2 friendly win over a Malaysia XI and looks likelyto be United's fourth-choice striker this season behind Owen, Dimitar Berbatov and Wayne Rooney.

"Machedais top drawer, a hero in the making, just as Cristiano was," saidFerguson. "It is hard to believe he is just 17. We probably need tocheck his birth certificate because I reckon he is at least 28."

"Federicohas plenty of confidence," admitted Ferguson. "When he came on theother night he dropped into midfield and ran down theirleft-side.

"He is a player all right - and tough as old boots. He can look afterhimself.

"He does not have the lightning reactions of Ronaldo but he is quick aroundthe box and he has an eye for goal.

"He was way in front of everyone with his finishing the other day - and I meaneveryone. It was magnificent to see."
Macheda is really promising. his touch and finishing is very good.  Also he is strong as a 17 years old kid. he will only get better and better
and of course he will benefit from playing beside Owen and berbatov and rooney.

評分次數

• HIDE

你都好陰謀論下wor
曼切斯特皇者
紅魔曼聯
一致看好macheda
哈哈……
有意思~
返回列表