返回列表 回復 發帖

2008-2009赛季湖人的10大巅峰时刻

巅峰时刻之三:

Lakers Crush Nuggets, Win West | May 27, 2009
湖人碾过掘金,荣登西部冠军/2009527

TheLakers smashed the Nuggets 119-92 in Game 6 to win the WesternConference Finals 4-2 and head into the NBA Finals as the favorite overOrlando, but the series against Denver wasn’t always that easy.
湖人在第6场比赛中,以11992大败掘金,以42获得西部冠军从而在总决赛中迎战魔术。然而与掘金的系列赛并非如此容易。

TheLakers needed 18 fourth quarter points from Kobe Bryant and TrevorAriza’s late steal to seal the lid on a 105-103 victory in Game 1; theydropped a tough Game 2 at home, 106-103; L.A. responded with a gritty103-97 Game 3 road win behind Bryant’s 41 points; and they fell 120-101in Game 4 to a highly-energized squad as the Nuggets evened the seriesat two.
1场比赛中,湖人队第4节依靠科比的18分和阿里扎的致命抢断,以105103偷得一场胜利;第2场他们打得很艰苦,103106负;第3场湖人依靠科比拿下41分,以10397获得胜利;第4场,因为掘金队激情四射的表现,他们101120输掉比赛,与掘金队打成22

Butin the second half of Game 5, the proverbial light switch went on inL.A.’s collective head as witnessed by a 21-3 run that resulted in a103-94 victory. It was almost as if Bryant and Phil Jackson had finallyseen enough game tape to realize exactly what Denver was doingdefensively, and had together figured out exactly how to beat it.Bryant could often be seen deliberately drawing extra Nuggets defendersto certain areas of the court before literally directing his teammateswhere on the floor to move so as to best expose an aggressive defense,and from then on, the Lakers coasted.
但是在第5场比赛的下半场,胜利的光辉还是转到湖人身上,213的小高潮让湖人收获了10394的胜利。似乎科比和杰克逊已经看了足够的比赛录象带知道掘金如何防守,从而找到了击破的办法。经常看到科比故意将掘金球员吸引到球场的某一区域,此后让他的队友迅速移动获得进攻,从那时起,湖人轻易取胜。

Dittoin Game 6 – the backs of the Nuggets were supposed to be pressed firmlyagainst the wall – when the Lakers played their best game of theplayoffs, dominating from the outset behind an especially brilliantBryant, who scored 35 points on 12-of-20 shooting, handed out 10assists and grabbed six boards in a complete floor game. Three letters:MVP.
6场也是这样——掘金的后场被认为是坚如磐石,而湖人则打出了他们季后赛最好的比赛,在科比的带领下从一开始就统治了比赛。科比2012中,拿下35分,送出10次助攻,还拿下6个篮板。只有三个字母可以形容他的表现:MVP

“Itwas very controlled, excellent game from (Bryant),” said Phil Jacksonafter the victory. “Tonight was a game where we played at the highestlevel, shooting the ball well from all spots on the floor. I thoughtour collective energy was good. I thought our collective intelligencewas good, and that seemed the most important thing at this time isbeing able to read the defenses, move the ball, get the ball in placeswhere people can operate.”
“这是一场科比完全主宰、发挥优异的比赛。”杰克逊在赛后表示,“今天晚上我们打出了很高的水平,从球场的各个点能能投中。我想我们的集体能量很好。我认为我们的集体智慧很好,现在最重要的事情是阅读防守,让球运转起来,让球出现在大家可以做动作的地方。”

TheLakers took a five-point lead into the second quarter and used a 20-7run to close the first half with a 13-point lead that they almostimmediately pushed to 20 in the third quarter.
湖人在第2节开始时还只领先5分,但在上半场结束前以207的小高潮,取得13分领先,他们在第3节进一步扩大到20分领先。

“Wejust got a read for what they were doing,” explained Bryant. “I thinkthat was the key. We just got ‘em beat … It was the defense. And, likeI said, we did a great job of reading that and finding the open man.”
“我们只是知道了他们做什么。”科比解释说,“我认为这才是关键。我们只需击败他们……防守。象我说的,我们在阅读防守和找到空位球员方面做得很好。”

Thelead would swell to 29 points late in the fourth as L.A. assisted on 28of its 43 field goals (57.3 percent), made all 24 of its free throws(including 9-of-9 from Bryant) and 9-of-16 three pointers. The teamvictory was emphasized as five Lakers hit double figures, the benchscored 40 points and there were just three turnovers in the second half.
这一领先在第4节后段扩大到29分,湖人43次命中28次依靠助攻实现(57.3%),24次罚球全部命中(科比99中),16次三分球9次命中。球队的胜利体现在5名球员得分上双,板凳球员拿下40分,而下半场球队只有3次失误。

PauGasol was 1A to Bryant’s numero uno, going for 20 points (on 8-of-12),12 rebounds, six assists, three steals and a block in nearly 43minutes. Not far behind was Lamar Odom, who put up 20 points (14 in thesecond half) and eight boards, while Trevor Ariza and Luke Waltonproved a very productive small forward duo, combining for 27 points,five boards, three assists and two steals.
加索尔是科比之外的发挥最好的1号球员,他在43分钟内拿下20分(128中),拿下12个篮板、6次助攻还有1次封盖。奥多姆只比他差一点,拿下20分(下半场14分)和8个篮板,阿里扎和沃顿也在小前锋位置上有良好发挥,联合拿下27分、5个篮板、3次助攻和2次抢断。

“Lasttwo games, we really proved to ourselves and to everybody else that wecan be an extremely high quality team, a team that deserves to be inthe NBA Finals and is going for the NBA championship,” said Gasol. “Sothat really, really felt good out there and we have to do more of that.”
Itcertainly was a good way to head back into the NBA Finals, where L.A.would extend its winning streak to four games after capturing Games 1and 2 against the Orlando Magic.
“最后两场比赛,我们确实向自己和其他人证明,我们是一只具有很高素质的球队,一支足以进军总决赛并获得总冠军的球队。”加索尔说,“能进军总决确实感觉很好,但我们还要更好。”当然,重新返回到总决赛确实很好。湖人第1场和第2场击败魔术,将自己的连胜扩大到4场。

巅峰时刻之二:
Fisher For Three ... Twice | June 11, 2009
费舍尔三分救主……两次/2009611

Sinkingthe single most important shot of the NBA season wasn’t the first timeDerek Fisher had nailed a playoff buzzer-beater, of course, yet when henailed a three-pointer in the face of Orlando’s Jameer Nelson with 4.6seconds left in regulation of Game 4 of the NBA Finals to forceovertime, his blood became a different kind of cold.
命中NBA赛季中唯一最重要的投篮不是第一次费舍尔在季后赛中命中压哨球。当然,他还在NBA季后赛第4场常规时段还有4.6秒结束时,在尼尔森面前投中了三分球,让比赛进入加时,他已经变得格外冷血。

Fora player who had all season and particularly in the postseason enduredmore than a little criticism for his play, that shot alone would havebeen enough to produce the kind of praise afforded to West, Magic andHorry in Lakers shot-making lore. Yet Fisher not only saved the game,he then won it by canning another three-pointer with 31.4 seconds leftin overtime, a shot which ultimately may have won L.A. the championship.
对一名整个赛季特别是在季后赛中因其表现而饱尝批评的球员而言,单凭这一次投篮就可以让他在湖人的投篮史上足以比肩韦斯特、魔术师和霍里。但是,费舍尔不仅拯救了比赛,他还通过在加时还有31.4秒结束前的另一个三分球赢得了比赛,而也许这一次出手最终帮助湖人获得了总冠军。

“It’scharacter,” said Phil Jackson after the game. “It’s not just abouttalent, it’s about character, and (Fisher is) a person of highcharacter, brings that to play, not only in just his gamesmanship butalso his intestinal fortitude.”

“这就是性格。”杰克逊在赛后表示,“不仅仅是天赋,还是性格。他是一个有强烈性格的人,并将这种性格带到比赛中,不仅体现在他比赛时克敌制胜的能力,还有他内心深处的坚韧。”

Kobe Bryant agreed.
科比对此表示同意。

“(Fisher’s)been there before,” said Bryant. “He’s been there and done that. In thelocker room I was teasing him a little bit because he was 0-for-5 onthrees before he made those last two. But that’s Derek, though. I thinkthose shots at the end of the game are actually easier for him than theother ones.”
“他过去一直这样,”科比说,“他之前这样做过。在更衣室里,我还嘲弄过他,因为他此前的三分是50中,但是他命中了随后的两个球。但是,那就是德里克。我认为比赛那些时候的投篮对他来说,比之前的要容易些。”

Thefourth quarter bomb came just moments after it seemed L.A. was doomedin the game and set to find themselves tied at two games apiece withthe Magic, since Orlando held a five-point lead, with the ball, andless than a minute to play. Furthermore, Rashard Lewis had a chance tomake it a seven-point game but missed a jump shot, which Bryantimmediately pushed the other way before finding Gasol in the lane for atrailing dunk. Score: Magic 87, Lakers 84. Then came the Dwight Howardmissed free throws with 11.1 seconds remaining (Amway Arena: gulp)after Bryant wrapped the big center up in the lane. Lakers ball, chanceto tie.
第四节的炸弹爆炸之时,就在似乎湖人队已经输定、他们将与魔术队打成22平手时,因为此时魔术队领先5分,而且握有球权,距离比赛结束不到1分钟。另外,刘易斯有机会使比分领先扩大到7分但最终未能投入,而科比立即在反攻,传球给加索尔,后者扣篮得分。比分:魔术对湖人:8784。而科比将霍华德送上罚球线,但大个子在比赛还有11秒结束前两次罚篮都不中(安利球馆:哎呀)。湖人队的球,有机会追平。

Anticipatingthat he would be fouled after catching the inbounds pass, Bryant dishedimmediately to Trevor Ariza, who found Fisher up the floor on the farside of the court. One dribble, two dribbles, pull-up … cash.
担心他在拿到界内球后被犯规,科比立即将球传给阿里扎,而后者则迅速发现费舍尔在球场的另一端。一次运球,两次,跳起来……得分。

Thenin overtime, after Fisher’s second triple, Pau Gasol followed aTurkoglu missed three by streaking up the floor to collect a longrebound, taking a few steps and dunking to put L.A. up 96-91 with 21.6seconds remaining to seal the deal.
在加时赛中,在费舍尔第二次投中三分后,加索尔在特泽格鲁投失三分球后快速跳起获得关键篮板球,几步后直接扣篮帮助湖人在比赛还有21.6秒结束前以9691领先。

“The mood was very somber,” said Magic coach Stan Van Gundy of his locker room. “Very, very somber.”
“这太让人沮丧了。”魔术主教练范甘迪在更衣室里说,“非常非常沮丧。”

Fisher,the veteran point guard who came into the league with Bryant, had achance to reflect a month and change after the best moment of L.A.’s2008-09 season:
“Ihave a growing appreciation for the experiences that I’ve had in mycareer overall, and for this year in particular, with what the 2009championship means to us and to the city and our fans. It continues tomold my appreciation for the history of the NBA and the Lakers, andwhat all the moments mean. It motivates me to work even harder thissummer to try and be in a position to do it again next year, becauseit’s just crazy to think about those moments and how they will live onforever. I think I’m just starting to realize that. A lot of these kidsthat are here and a lot of these parents that have been Lakers fans for10, 15, 20 years, those moments signify a lot of great memories intheir life. For my name and things that I’ve done to be a part of thatis a little bit trippy, pretty humbling, but exciting and motivating aswell.”
费舍尔,这名与科比一同进入联盟的组织后卫老兵,在湖人队庆祝了自己2008-09赛季最佳时刻后终于有机会回顾一下过去的岁月和变化:
“我越来越喜欢职业生涯中曾经历的那些时刻,特别是今年我们获得了2009年冠军,这对我们、这座城市和我们的球迷的意义。这将继续塑造我对NBA历史和湖人队的喜欢,以及那些时刻的意义。这激励我今年夏天要比以往更努力,我们要让自己明年还在那里(获得冠军),因为如果单纯怀念那些时刻并就此沉迷有些太疯狂。我认为我已经开始意识到这一点。很多孩子,还有很多家长他们支持湖人队已经10年、15年甚至20年了,那些时刻在他们生命里代表了很多美好的记忆。我的名字和我为成为其中一分子做的一切,有点让人沉迷其中、有些令人羞愧,但同样也充满刺激和激励。”
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表