返回列表 回復 發帖

Wenger has expanded on Henry's reasons for leaving Emirates Stadium.

"Thierry Henry told me, 'Coach, it is true we have a good and young team. They will probably be very good, but I have not got more time to wait. Will the team be good next year or in two years? I don't know, but today I have to make a decision'.

"I replied, 'Thierry, I can perfectly understand your trouble. I believe that the team will be very good soon, but I understand you ask yourself such a question'.

"So he said, 'I want to leave'. That is why he left. Then, it is true that the departure of David Dein had an influence on his decision, in a way it helped it.

"Thierry's injuries also participated in his departure. He stepped a little back from the team and during some matches he probably thought, 'We won't win the national title'.

"Maybe Thierry felt the faith was not there anymore at certain times."

回復 #1 westbuckboy 的帖子

To Henry's position, He already win most of the International Competition including World Cup and European Cup............

Therefore, as a World Best Striker, if he not winning any Europuen Champion League on his Carrer........He may Highly-Regretted in one day

So, i fully Understand Henry's decision at the tiem he decided to leave Arsenal.........

Of Course, On Paper, Barcelona would be much stronger than Arsenal, they have more Establish Player to be take-part in this High-Standard-cOMPETITION........

As a result, Henry decided to left Arsenal.....since he;s already 30's..................He may not have much chance in his Carrer if his not leave Arsenal now........
maybe arsenal can take the champion for champion league cup this year....if like that henry sure will regret at the decision he make la.....

回復 #3 bernardlhtan 的帖子

YES!!!!!! I AGREED with YOU......By then, Henry will know he has make a wrong decision for leaving Arsenal!!!!!!!!
返回列表