返回列表 回復 發帖

[馬來西亞] “沒替換總檢察長結果或不同” 希盟: 首相無罪預料中事

(吉隆坡26日訊)希望聯盟領袖指去年更換總檢察長後,對總檢察長丹斯里阿班迪阿里宣布首相拿督斯里納吉26億獻金一事“無罪說法”,是預料中事。( |6 S& g" M+ `! E+ y" R' T. Y7 O, v
國會反對黨領袖拿督斯里旺阿茲莎在主持希望聯盟主席理事會會議後,回應此事時直言,“預料之中”。
* e7 e; u5 i! b6 e+ P; M她說,“當他們更換總檢察長時,這就已經是預料中事。如果沒有替換總檢察長,結果可能會不同。”0 x: B8 h! A$ T1 U# J" v
總檢察長需說服國人
% [5 G" e' h3 q; j  jwww.tvboxnow.com她今日在記者會上也說,總檢察長需要做很多說服國人的工作。
* @& D4 O  a* M0 A. i另外,行動黨秘書長林冠英也認同,阿班迪阿里需要很多的解釋工作才能夠說服人民,當局調查首相納吉的政治獻金課題上是依照專業和獨立的方式進行。/ I$ q1 o. [! x+ b( M8 ~6 s2 D
“我認為截至目前,從我們讀到的說法當中,他是一敗塗地。”
- o: h2 l5 D/ V: m4 k針對阿班迪在記者會上多次提出對調查結果“滿意”,林冠英認為阿班迪是在行使自己的特權,而這可能是“濫用特權”。2 I& K8 h& A& O
詢及來屆的國會會議上會否針對此事提呈動議,林冠英指需要先仔細研究阿班迪的講稿,若有​​需要提呈動議,也應該由在野黨領袖拿督斯里旺阿茲莎負責提呈$ f  u3 G5 R% i' h
質疑獨立執行職責能力
% \. [7 h  b9 l$ C公仔箱論壇林冠英也補充,“怎麼一個人可以得到這麼大筆金錢?而這也不算是錯的?”! _) P! ]+ f3 P; z  r3 k
他話鋒一轉說,“如果林冠英拿到26令吉,別說是26億令吉,我覺得我應該已經入獄了。”
9 ^6 F/ ]5 C+ ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。他認為,這將讓人民對總檢察長獨立執行職責的能力感到質疑,因為人們不懂怎麼會沒有犯錯的元素。
Truth can not be deleted by any means
黑暗司法 順我者生 逆我者亡!公仔箱論壇8 d5 }  A& X" g# T

M! o7 y+ z0 W( @% B太多証據 太多疑圑 一個結果!!
, n3 l: x4 u( O! q% j3 rwww.tvboxnow.com
  Z9 {% S' N2 {www.tvboxnow.com

. w5 R# ?8 `: s- s% z* |+ \".....So now he confirms RM2.6billion was deposited into his personal account but repaid, the question remains,
  o6 ~' h+ |* c9 I公仔箱論壇1. How did it get there?
7 d8 p  l. t3 i: w/ e+ M+ V2. How long it stayed there?

! c, P/ }5 y, K+ y公仔箱論壇3. Who deposited it?
# P, d/ }& s: z2 P$ O) eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4. How was it declared being such high amount?
+ [* [5 ^9 v$ W公仔箱論壇5. How was it intended to be used? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) Q' c) l# T, g8 h$ e; _
6. How much of the same money remained?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 N5 }: @2 P7 ?) ^' A
7. How much was repaid?
# B- A7 {& o. L3 O! s2 A公仔箱論壇8. How was it termed a gift, whether there was any interest imposed albeit coined 'gift'?www.tvboxnow.com" [' |- m: s9 n. ~
9. Where is the agreement?# @* U5 ?' N1 S+ ^
10. Why return if it was a gift? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 B7 `$ `  r2 |( Y6 i" ~" M
11. Where is the missing difference of USD61million and others due to exchange rate fluctuation, interest rate etc?
; v" T1 O# s, N) j9 ]公仔箱論壇12. Which bank was it deposited?
7 _; [9 k3 C9 }13. How did it get into the country and in what currency?8 p' n& v& Y9 P8 g7 S
14. Whether bank negara knew about it?
% R7 G* p6 P2 R. Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb15. Why was it kept from the public?
& q: c, v% e% y4 q公仔箱論壇16. Who else gained from it?
' w# R) C' M% h" ^. {) j17. Where is the evidence and material reviewed?
1 r2 |. f& a/ o  ~' h7 f; D# u, [18. What are the evidence and material reviewed?
8 _; }' f$ H# ], t5 `4 Dwww.tvboxnow.com19. How was these evidence and material obtained?
2 u, L$ d' B( q! \- Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb20. Why the public is prevented from these materials?
+ L2 [6 a+ u( W9 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb21. Why is the public prevented from knowing the source?
; O; R% C9 S+ ]7 w* o公仔箱論壇22. Why the delay in this vital piece of information? % w/ {- X8 M' m3 V) @, a1 B
23. What is money laundering?
+ g% G) q* t5 h# j  Z6 Y/ _公仔箱論壇24. What is conflict of interest?
& c  W4 A7 Y( }8 Y% utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb25. What is 161 of the Criminal Procedure Code (CPC) "Being or expecting to be a public servant, and taking a gratification other than legal remuneration in respect of an official act"?
1 h% Y' v( R) e公仔箱論壇26. What is 165 of the CPC "Public servant obtaining any valuable thing, without consideration, from a person concerned in any proceeding or business transacted by such public servant"?; I3 i5 j/ j& @) S
27. What is 168 of the CPC "Public servant unlawfully engaging in trade?"% J( Q' v6 U8 N  i# D& Q6 u+ S
28. What is 213 of the CPC "Taking gift, etc, to screen an offender from punishment, if the offence is capital?"公仔箱論壇1 O! u8 Q. K0 c1 A, d; k
29. What is 214 of the CPC" Offering gift or restoration of property in consideration of screening offender if the offence is capital?"
: X3 i, M- I/ S$ v2 E& N4 ]30. What is 218 of the CPC "Public servant framing an incorrect record or writing with intent to save person from punishment or property from forfeiture?"tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 _& q% c% R1 C/ {) C2 C' Q
31. What is 221 of the CPC "Intentional omission to apprehend on the part of a public servant bound by law to apprehend an offender, if the offence is capital?"
1 B6 t+ o! u" ^) n5 t9 U. |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。32. What is 224 of the CPC "Resistance or obstruction by a person to his lawful apprehension?"公仔箱論壇2 ^& R  ?4 F; t& @6 p- N
33. What is 409 of the CPC "Criminal breach of trust by public servant, or by banker, merchant, or agent, etc?"
# O  |; ]; h0 S8 [1 X6 k( A公仔箱論壇34. What is Section 4 of the Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorism Financing and Proceeds of Unlawful Activities Act 2001?www.tvboxnow.com/ s: O  e* r. e' l2 ]
I would ask these for now as I am very dumb and would be very happy to know the answer if I missed them. Thank you."

' R$ ]* J0 v( H' b/ u  V5 w
6 R6 G3 H! {7 Ewww.tvboxnow.com
1 M5 ]  A+ U" ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( 摘自:  砂拉越报告讀者留言https://www.facebook.com/sarawakreport/ )

評分次數

• mr2907

返回列表