原帖由 jacksonkua 於 2008-4-12 08:35 PM 發表

哈哈!我o念呢场波曼联可能要放阿仙奴有史以来最多波嘅一场,
因为两队球队依家嘅心态实在相差悬殊!

1。争冠希望
曼联仲有希望,而且主动权仲侅曼联呢边,
而车仔如果想超越曼联,
我o念都要等到红兰对战先有希望。
(虽然可 ...

jackson兄...虽然枪仔要赢尼场波...样样野都好似side曼联(我都希望曼联赢)...不过, 为左面子, 枪仔应该会卑MU很多麻烦...5会卑MU赢得太易...
就算尼季枪记真系么都无...我都欣赏枪记D football match..踢得实在太靓啦...

原帖由 crashersus 於 2008-4-12 09:36 PM 發表

jackson兄...虽然枪仔要赢尼场波...样样野都好似side曼联(我都希望曼联赢)...不过, 为左面子, 枪仔应该会卑MU很多麻烦...5会卑MU赢得太易...
就算尼季枪记真系么都无...我都欣赏枪记D football match..踢得实在 ...
多谢嗮武兄嘅称赞!
大家都係球迷,
所以都希望有实力果队可以赢取冠军!
sunday match is a good and exciting match to watch. well, i dont really care who will win on that match as long as we have a beautiful football match to watch. of course , i do hope arsenal will win on that day. but doesnt mater if we lose, look at the bright side of it. we are young and talented squad. i'm do believe next season champion will be ours. but right now is wenger should think to get some talented players to fill up our injure player. we really lose out on sub-player. that is the major reason causes our defeat to liverpool and first place of EPL.

評分次數

• jacksonkua

原帖由 wai2sem 於 2008-4-13 02:18 AM 發表
sunday match is a good and exciting match to watch. well, i dont really care who will win on that match as long as we have a beautiful football match to watch. of course , i do hope arsenal will win o ...
waisem兄遘得冇错!
虽然我哋唔能够好似车仔有22位国家队代表!
但至少Wenger需要考虑购买多几位球员,
因为今日嘅英超係最多伤病嘅联赛。。。。

如果下季都係一样唔够人手,
我o念情况同呢季都係一样。。。。
就係"早早领先"。。。但"后劲不足"。。。
枪魔大战:

Wenger赛前报道分析:-

"When you are a winner you continue to fight when others give up,"said Arsène Wenger his press conference on Friday, "and that's what wewant to do.
"We have a big game on Sunday now and we want to focus on that. Ithink we have gained a lot of respect for the quality of our game. Nowwe can gain a lot of respect for the quality of our behaviour onSunday, show how much we are winners and respond in a very strong way."

They were brave, honest, wise words and, frankly, the Arsenalmanager was talking to anyone prepared to believe him. The widerfootballing world seems to have decided that his side saw their seasonend when Ryan Babel tumbled into the penalty area late on Tuesday nightat Anfield and Steven Gerrard scored Liverpool's third from the spot.

Of course, that notion precludes Arsenal's failure to win atManchester United this weekend. Sir Alex Ferguson's side are threepoints clear of Chelsea in second and six above Wenger's men in third.Judging by the form guide an away win is unlikely. Just don't tell theArsenal manager that.

"I can't understand people who say the team's season is over," hewent on. "Why is it over? We are not too far behind. It depends on whathappens on Sunday - if we win then we can win the title and that's whatit's important to focus on.
枪魔大战:

"What is at stake on Sunday is the work of a whole year as long aswe go there and don't believe then it is over. But do you really thinkthat we will go to Manchester United thinking that our season is over?That would be ridiculous. We have worked so hard since the first day ofthe season. We will fight until the last second of the Premier League."

Mathieu Flamini damaged his ankle in the Champions LeagueQuarter-Final defeat at Anfield so Gilberto is set to start in midfieldalongside Cesc Fabregas. Bacary Sagna is absent with the same injuryand Abou Diaby will be sitting out the second of a three-game domesticsuspension.

If Arsenal do lose on Sunday it will complete a remarkableturnaround. They will be nine points behind having been about to goeight points clear before conceding an injury-time penalty atBirmingham on February 23. Wenger accepts there have been certainfrailties in his side since then but, in addition, he believes theyhave been on the end of some unfortunate decisions.

"In that game there was maybe a lack of maturity in somesituations," he said. "But we produced the game we wanted to produce,we scored goals and we produced chances.

"Against Chelsea as well there was the lack of maturity but the decisions of the referees consistently went against us."
枪魔大战:

Indeed, Wenger argues that the crucial calls also hampered his sidein both legs of the Champions League Quarter-Final second leg againstLiverpool. In fact, he suggests a seam of duff decisions have doggedhis team this season.

"In 11 years [at Arsenal] it's the worst I've seen," he said. "It isin every game. It is difficult to understand. It damages the confidenceof the team and then you become more vulnerable, but it is like that.

"I do not want to make a big fuss of the refereeing decisionsbecause I cannot change that. I do not want to focus on that, I want tofocus on what I can improve, but the least you can say is that it hasnot helped us."

But Arsenal can help themselves with a repeat of last season's winat Old Trafford. On a sunny September Sunday in 2006, Wenger's menworked tirelessly, defended valiantly, missed a penalty but respondedbrilliantly to put off an unlikely win.

That was the highlight of a Premier League title bid that barely gotoff the ground. After crashing out to PSV in the Champions League inMarch, they were left with 11 games from which to assure that crucialfourth place.

It is important to remember those facts when examining the strewnwreckage of Tuesday night. Arsenal are better than last year and willcontinue to improve next term.

The table would suggest Manchester United are still the better sidebut, if Wenger's men are superior for 90 minutes on Sunday (and get alittle of the good fortune they are due) then it would make everyArsenal fan feel a whole lot better about themselves.

And, of course, it would blow the title race wide open once more.
The Formation should be like this : -
                                                        V.Persie   Adebayor

Hleb              Gilberto              Fabregas             Walcot

Clichy             Gallas                Toure                 Eboue  

Almunia

:onion05: :onion05:

評分次數

• jacksonkua

我就覺得阿仙奴今季的表現都很好喔.只不過因太多球員受傷.而沒有人可補替的.後備的年輕球員大多都沒有大賽經驗.所以沒有好的表現.
他們沒有買很多人回來.但都在前四名成績都好好喔.

返回列表