返回列表 回復 發帖

[貼圖] Last spring flowers in New York

Took this in New York Botanical Garden last Saturday.

nice, but do you think the photos are a little on the dark side?  just wondering if it's intentional~
Except for the red rose, the rest of them look OK in my monitor. It could be a monitor issue, yours or mine. I did most of the editing on my laptop where the screen is not the best. But when I viewed them on my 24 inch external monitor, they are fine.

The red rose is dark and lost its brilliance because of the red compression issue. When you upload pictures to a photo server, they compress the pixel further and red is the one that is most noticeable.

Thanks.
not just the roses.  i mean the entire photo feels a little dark.  as in underexposing the flash.  i was just wondering if it was intentional to show details which otherwise would be blown out in the lighter colours....  or the spray-bottle induced water droplets on the roses.
I think it's probably a matter of different preference.

The pictures look properly exposed on my screen.

I also got out of my way to have bring sun on flower because my thinking is, floral shoot should be soft and tender like feminine. I used diffuser, when needed, to block out the bright sun.

Yes, I used spray for the effect too.

Thanks.
thanks ! on on
Very nice shooting.
好美!!!!!
花儿还有晨露的水滴...应该是一早就去拍的???
very beautiful scene
返回列表