返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論] Which FF DSLR should i buy????.... Help....

hi, All,

i recently want to upgrade my camera gear from my Canon XTi to a better model like Full Frame DSLR...
but dont know which one should i get ... like canon 5D MK ii or the 7D??

anyone? any suggestion?? or any place to buy DSLR cheap???

THANKS SO MUCH...!!
7d is not FF...  i suggest reading up more on the different makes before wasting money on a FF...
2# moxfactor

If you had invested in Canon and want to keep your investment (lenses, accessories), you'd probably want to stay with Canon.
Then the choice is only the 1Ds Mark III or the 5D Mark II. The 1Ds is an older camera but it is a true professional series. The 5D2 is still a prosumer, not 100% professional, but newer with larger LCD. The sensor and quality are probably the same. You may be able to get an used 1Ds the same price you'd have to pay for a new 5D.

If you want to switch over to the N camp, Nikon has the D3x,  D3s and D700. The D3x is the top of the line at US$8000 for the body only. The D3x is about $5000 and the D700 is the same price as the Canon 5D2.

It is too easy to get into an argument of C vs N and I am not going to get into it. At the level we are talking they are both very nice camera. The major factor is what kind of pre-existing asset you've already have. Other factor is who you shoot with. It will be nice to shoot with someone with the same camera so if you forget how to do a certain setting, someone else may be able to quickly point it out for you. I shoot with Nikon and my pal shoot with Canon. Every time  I told him (he is my understudy) to change setting, he would spend an hour fiddling with the camera.

Good luck.
Oh, fail to mention that Sony (Minolta) has some real nice FF at a fraction of the price of C and N.

THANKS SO MUCH for helpful infor... BOTH OF YOU.. ^.^
actually, Canon 5D 2 is affordable for me ... cause Nikon is so Exp...
The 5D2 is a very good camera.

I don't how much you will be paying but in the US, the official price of both the 5D2 and the D700 are the same US$2,500. Canon is currently offering a $100 rebate so you may save $100 or $200 on that.

They are both very good cameras.

返回列表