返回列表 回復 發帖
Physiologically speaking, there are several possiblities. It may be hormonal, metabolic, or neurological issue. I suggest you go and see a doctor. But to further what I have just said, I provided a brief explanation.
* [; Y, a) A* M- D. k8 j2 ]+ ]0 S8 R
Hormone. Leptin (secreted by adipose tissues or fat cells) is found to act on the brain and stimulate satiety. If your body has so very few of fat cells, logically, they can pnly produce as much leptin. This is turn causes not enough leptin to "tell" your brain that you are full.
" n! @9 t8 m/ j& _* P1 [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 k  e( O4 d2 N3 T" ~* I
Other hormones may involve the hormones in regulating glucose utilization and storage (insulin nad glucagon).
1 D0 s& o& }" Uwww.tvboxnow.com
! ?1 n. t- Y) R5 Z7 a; NMetabolism. Hormones and metabolism are connected. If there is enough of the right hormone that regulates your metabolism, then your body cells might be having some problems.
( y* _" K% \# e3 B/ u; L+ t2 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( P( n* V/ ?7 ]  X' y7 RNeurology. Some people suggest that thoughts can alter our body's state of balance. Aside from that, as I have said, leptin acts in the brain. But if there occurs some problem in the process of leptin stimulating your brain, then this poses a possibility for constant hungriness.
( ]% ~# g- x% `  j; F* s5 [' V# z5 ]5 H
Hope this helps a bit. But as I would emphasize more than ever, several other possibilities which I did not mention here can cause similar type of problem. I strongly urge you to see a doctor to find out why.
返回列表