返回列表 回復 發帖

拜纳姆决定7月28做手术

,  描述: Where Amazing Happens!
    ESPNLA.com's Dave McMenamin is reporting a date of July 28, if you're looking to send a gift or just spend the day praying to the basketball gods.
    During Drew's exit interview, he indicated a penciled-in time frame of mid-July to meet the knife. I'm not sure why Bynum opted to go later in the month, but I wouldn't worry about it. His injury wasn't as much serious as simply difficult to play through, especially compared to Bynum's other injuries. Save an unforeseen setback, I'm guessing rehab will continue as planned and he'll be in camp on time and ready to roll.
Also, Lakers.com scribe Mike Trudell says Drew's strained Achilles, which cost him several regular season games down the stretch, has healed up nicely. Fingers and toes crossed, 2010-2011 marks the season where Bynum finally gets through a campaign of big minutes without a hitch.
       ESPNLA.com的戴夫.麦克梅纳名报道了一个日期:7月28日,一个你可能会去发一份礼物或仅仅是花上一天去祈祷你的篮球之神的日子。这期间,拜纳姆将会离开媒体视线,他本来打算在7月中旬做手术的。我并不清楚为什么他会选择推迟到这个月底,但我并不担心这一点。他的伤势还没有严重到很难去完成,尤其是与他的其它伤势相比。免除了不可预料的受伤,我想安猪将会继续他的复苏计划,而且他将会准时参加球队训练营,准备新一轮的征程。       Lakers.com 的写手迈克也说安猪曾经的跟腱拉伤仅仅用几场常规赛来舒展下筋骨就已经恢复的不错了。希望安猪在2010-2011的新赛季中最终能够无伤病兼大爆发。
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表