返回列表 回復 發帖

November 25, 2005 - Vancouver Island, BC, Canada

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' a8 Z' f& K+ S9 n/ ?* b, g

5 Z* k9 z! H! F6 y1 n: ^/ ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBackground Information / Description:
2 F3 v. W! C5 M' M公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇) r% f# u/ o# I1 A9 ]- e. k7 N
RS: I have a picture of a UFO. My Name Is Rob S_____. I live in Edmonton, Canada I'm pretty tired right now and I have to work in the morning but I think I have a pic you guys would like. I showed it to a few people and it blew them away. Anyway, I have the pic still on my flashcard and the camera. It is for sale. I made some hard copies. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ f0 r9 s  r! b# N3 R6 G7 Q, z/ U

: z5 _$ P2 e) W' D3 Z+ JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。One of my friends who is into computers took a look at it an it blew his hair back! tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: `9 M* y' c; |5 V4 h
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* m) ~% k: f. z: k* A$ Z
Anywho, I'm not gonna sit on it long. I just want get rid of it. But some people I know who saw it were mentioning some pretty big numbers.
3 u( {0 z1 E- q5 [% k" OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 j& w6 }2 Z. W/ }6 I0 F" l
I'll sell the camera and flash card along with the rights to the photo for no less than 30 grand USD. And all hard copies(disc)will be given to the buyer. I have some restrictions if I sell it, like I want to be anonymous.The buyer will know who I am though. Pic was taken Nov 25 2005 in Vancouver Island Canada. Daylight. Clear object.
+ `3 Z8 k' x& p8 Dwww.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; M+ V  o6 n0 e8 ~) D  ^
These images are low resolution. The original still shows a lot more. RS: I really don't know what to do with this but I know I don't want to devalue it also at the same time I feel like people should see the pic. Any suggestion?? Rob RS: Yeah you can put it up and out there if you want, I'm real busy. I do have the original still on the flashcard.
1 A) p4 k+ Z' U7 owww.tvboxnow.com
' E! w- ?' t! a( s) zwww.tvboxnow.comRob RS: It's not fake. Unless my camera did something I don't know about. The pic was taken on a canon digital 3.1 megapixel camera. The setting was at Automatic. I was taking a picture of the boat in the back ground, the China shipping lines boat. When I took the picture there was nothing in the air, I didn't even know I had the object in the pic until I came home a week later and went through my pictures, and I was like...."what is that??"
7 a4 a& B9 z) O. i" q9 B% |' wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 w  X& s- w8 r1 u
Anyway, it was taken on the ferry that goes to Vancouver Island. It was really windy that day. I will send you the Pic I took before and after the one you have, also a video clip so you have an idea of the weather conditions. Someone else told me they thought it was fake. I really don't care, I just want to know more about the pic.

' B) a9 V: t' e: d2 F' N  L" `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 o8 R8 O. v# E% x
[ 本帖最後由 suki722 於 2006-8-17 02:53 AM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• o獎門人o

June 24, 1947 - Kenneth Arnold's Famous UFO Sighting

Q& P) \& ]+ b' p

9 N  e  k0 {6 ~; _* G, A( APENDELTON, Ore., June 25 (AP) -- Nine bright saucer-like objects flying at "incredible speed" at 10,000 feet altitude were reported here today by Kenneth Arnold, a Boise, Idaho, pilot who said he could not hazard a guess as to what they were
1 m* |, R) E1 q1 a0 ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 N) x) R: y9 C. etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( w6 M* p9 e% J
The Arnold-Roswell-Rhodes Craft Connection TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" j6 Y0 m' D+ \2 D

/ P0 Q! e) B6 i# e1 G+ L, ^: c3 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1 g# H7 H$ c: ~* u3 l' I' Xwww.tvboxnow.com; B9 L  n* H4 o5 F5 ^+ m; g

8 k/ x) Y$ ?5 R8 r! wJuly 2-8, 1947 - Roswell
+ M; x0 n7 Z- J% }  公仔箱論壇" B) w1 @; J" m+ c* `5 ^
There has been so much written about the Roswell crash and so many sites dedicated to info on Roswell that here we will simply give a general time-line, a simple chronology of events. It is more than evident that something did indeed crash of great interest to the US Military and Government, worthy of a remarkable cover-up, and this included the retrieval of alien corpses. To accept even a fraction of the official Air Force explanation of events, one must believe both trained servicemen, military intelligence officers and civillians alike were so retarded and addled in 1947 that mere tin foil on a paper backing and kite sticks with a floral pattern printed on it could produce one of the most profoundly curious UFO cases of all time, puzzling even the living eyewitnesses to this very day.
www.tvboxnow.com& Q) p9 J9 R) j. x7 z
公仔箱論壇# j4 y+ z4 V, j6 w; c

0 p! T  Q8 A% g, Q7 K6 H- ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' D0 ^3 o6 h( g( a3 j( z4 N
www.tvboxnow.com8 k- V1 ]3 X7 o' ~" n
These images, often called "the Roswell craft" photos, (as it is widely reported that the Roswell craft was not a saucer, but a "delta" winged craft) appeared in several Southwestern newspapers around the time of Arnold's sighting and match his basic description of a heel shaped, domed flyer; These images were photographed the same day as the Roswell crash which took place in the evening of July 7, 1947, just one state away, in New Mexico.

評分次數

返回列表