返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-10-31 09:43 PM 編輯

dedicated to chowold n lemon

马来奶茶和菠萝油,
希望你喜欢

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
I am only a crazy music lover I love all kinds of different music, from classic to crazy drumming.
chowold2 發表於 2010-10-31 09:35 PM
do u play musical intruments
If you been translating, that is a good translator...not like google...

Copy and paste the translation in note pad, then paste in TVbox lor...
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-10-31 09:36 PM
But translation like this is very tedious n take a long time lo..don't know how long I can keep up w it neh. Very easy get tired n I stop posting chinese soon...oledy feeling so blue and so stress doing all the translation neh
A few years ago  I dont know 菠萝 and pineapple is the same thing.
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-10-31 09:42 PM
菠萝包, actually got no pineapple at all leh!!!
No la chowold, it is not cappacino, it is malaysia milk tea, I order it from Malaysia Cafe lo. Look at the tea cup and chinese soup spoon, that is very traditional malaysian style teh (tea) Special treat for you and lemon lo
Malaysian tea is rather strong la, that is why the color darker lo
Yes, it takes me about 10 minutes to answer one post in Chinese in the Nature forum. This typing may only takes me less than 30 seconds.
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-10-31 09:51 PM
C what I mean...that the point....chinese too tough for me...no brilliant genes for chinese la..me
Polo Yau means polo bao with butter, and Polo bao n with n Polo(pineapple) is so called ....I think is coz the crust looks like pineapple lo
KImmi, I just found you are 上級武將 congratulation
chowold2 發表於 2010-10-31 09:55 PM
chowold , kimmi actually...受唔起喔
soon, coz winter, it gets dark very early so, we rewind the clock to an hour ahead, and when summer time we rewind it back to normal which is an hour backwards. goodnite lemon... Keep your board going no need chatterbox any more. You board doing well. Me too lazy to host a blog. Just visiting is fine. sorry, I got too busy over with Raytian and his buddies....lots of fun..especially naughty n witty bro cck...he is alot of fun lo. Me naughty la u know...not much music talent...just enjoy music but not expert ah. I like to hang around with naughty boys lo...but raytian only like shook looi la. I like to hang around there enjoy some good fun blow water ....nothing serious....blow blow water water.
Me too naughty oledy...everybody at raytian treat me like buddies n mates instead of a cute interesting feling cat. Only chatterbox mates treat me like a real lady
...i mean they treat me like tomboy la. and brotherhood
Now bro cck no more with me too, coz he has new found beau, raytian cousin sister la...so he hardy make his presence neh. Opposite poles attract, same poles repel...that's the law of nature n magnetic properties. But  if his fu yan at home finds out later I  doubt if he get his ear double size lo
No la I just change my cute lady look to auspicious cat la...see my new picture
chowold, 你很可爱, you are so so sweet and man ah. 谢谢 nite nite now
返回列表