返回列表 回復 發帖
joined... but man.. only 6 teams so far?
tshek 發表於 2010-10-19 04:25 AM
less and less people one season after another

本帖最後由 chemical 於 2010-10-19 11:07 PM 編輯
are we doing live draft this year?  i did live draft for my NFL fantasy, it had so much fun .....
tshek 發表於 19/10/2010 06:26
Live draft is certainly more excited and i would prefer it if most of us opt for it. But since we don't know each other personally, as a commissioner, i strive my best to keep it fair to every participants, not just fun amongst minority...So far this question is not raised and i am not informed enough that most of us actually want live draft and that we can find a time together for a live draft that takes about one to two hours. It's your say now..

Personally, i can attend live draft for the following time:

Hong Kong Time:
Saturaday 23 Oct 0700-0900
Sunday 24 Oct 0700-1200
i really dont think live draft will take 2 hours... perhaps, not even 1 hours.  I am in a 12 teams NFL fantasy league currently, and we have 15 rounds for drafting, the draft finished less than an hour.  I do understand not all of us can be in live draft, but the offline draft usually create one problem is, like JN last year, have a ton of PG but no Forward.  In live draft you can draft the position you need instead of the best player on the board.  Offline draft been doing well for us, I have no problem for doing that again.
I did a mock draft today...it's kind of funny

I did a mock draft today...it's kind of funny
blueocean 發表於 2010-10-20 11:51 AM
有哪一位球星被你選中?
I have been playing in another league since 2001 and been doing live draft every season. Each of team managers in that league took more than 1 minute, and up to 1.5 minute as it is the maximum allowed, for each pick. So we can estimate the total time needed based on that, and it would be 1 minute x number of picks x number of teams. But of course this is my only experience doing live draft and i guess we might be being very mindful.

BTW, i am planning to add roster spots if we ended up with fewer than 9 teams. I purpose adding one more center position which means we play 2 C, what do you guys think??
有哪一位球星被你選中?
zzleezz 發表於 2010-10-20 08:23 PM
pick my favorite, LBJ

I have been playing in another league since 2001 and been doing live draft every season. Each of team managers in that league took more than 1 minute, and up to 1.5 minute as it is the maximum allowed ...
chemical 發表於 2010-10-20 09:08 PM
the mock draft I did took about 1 hour 30 minutes
well, if this time is only 6 people playing, it shouldn't take this long
only 6 days left, we should decide it fast

is it possible to have 2 PG....the NBA league has more PG than C

I have been playing in another league since 2001 and been doing live draft every season. Each of team managers in that league took more than 1 minute, and up to 1.5 minute as it is the maximum allowed ...
chemical 發表於 2010-10-20 09:08 PM
maybe adding more bench and flex
hello to all,

I won't able to do LIVE draft, but if you all preferring LIVE, I don't mind, I take what else it comes,

so don't need to worry about me, You all Just Have fun ~~

Only 1 comment, for the waiver, I suggest active 3 days after waived.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
Since we have sonly 6 teams so far, i purpose adding one more G, one more F and one more C...or two utilities and one C...

Therefore we would have the flexibilty for every manager to implement their own strategies while limiting the size of the "fringe" player pool. Say, a "small" team which aims to dominate steal, 3 pt, FT%, assist...or a "big" team for blocks, rebounds, FG%, lower turnover...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Draft: Hong Kong time coming Sunday 24th, Oct 2010 11:00am
Anyone will come?? alternative time that you prefer?? If i don't hear from you and i will stick with autopick...
when r u doing the auto pick?
joined...my team is Shohoku

評分次數

commish chem, if we having odd players, we can play Rotisserie then, what u think ??
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
any final decision yet??
I am ok with anything

返回列表