返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 新特蘭出價5.5m收購李察遜

Papers: Roy raids Reds? 12/07/2007 08:42

Keane closes on £5m Kieran

RoyKeane is going back to Manchester United to sign wingerKieranRichardson for Sunderland in a £5.5million deal. And thebig-spendingBlack Cats boss is also offering England wide boyRichardson £35,000 aweek to talk him into joining his Premiershipcampaign. Keane hasdecided to spend Sunderland's millions in a hurryafter beingfrustrated on several fronts – and his cash will see offrival interestfrom Everton who were thinking of half of that sum and afraction ofthe salary. Ricahrdson, who has two goals in eightinternationals, islikely to follow his former skipper to Wearside bythe weekend.
Alan Nixon, Daily Mirror

啱啱响官網睇到! 如果成事的話, 真係曼聯一大喜訊 ~~, 多 5.5m 去幫補吓 (雖然我唔覺佢嘅表現值呢個價 ...)

雖然李察遜可以出任左翼同左後, 而且佢亦十分後生, 有大把進步空間 ... 不過佢表現太過唔穩定同埋太急於表現自己喇

希望佢日後去到新特蘭的話, 可以有更大嘅進步喇
之前都有話過李察遜無正選做.
諗住離開曼聯去第二間球會發展!

e+ 前曼聯隊長堅尼請到.
李察遜又不甘係曼聯做後備,
賣出去未嘗唔係一件好事黎既.

曼聯亦會有 5.5 m 幫補.
加上有蘭尼安達臣夏格既加盟'
中前場既人多左.  未必用到李察遜!
佢走亦對曼聯起唔到負面影響.

總括黎講.  佢走係一件絕對好事!
5.5M实在是太抵啦
希望卖咗李察遜,曼联就唔洗卖rossi啦
??? rivaldoliu ? 2007-7-13 12:10 PM ???
羅斯係好.  但總覺得佢唔岩踢英超
wow.. if that's true.. i will be so happy
5.5 is a very good price!!!
實在係曼聯球迷既一大喜訊
淡薄名利,告老歸田
is low price 4 richardson
but he can get 1 post i sunderland
anyway.....go or not.i still support u
Sunderland agreed a deal to sign Kieran Richardson last night, after completing the signing of Michael Chopra earlier in the day. The club have agreed a fee of £5.5 million with Manchester United for Richardson, the midfield player who came through the ranks at Old Trafford. Richardson, who was also wanted by Everton and Manchester City, returned from playing for England in the European Under21 Championship finals to find that he was surplus to requirements at United after the arrival of Nani and Owen Hargreaves this summer.

Richardson appeared alongside Roy Keane when the Sunderland manager played at United. Should he join, he will become Keane’s fourth signing
100% real...
confirm!!!!
wish him all the ebst in sunderland
堅尼唔只踢波有料.
做領隊都咁勁,  勁過笠臣 xd
帶左一年新特蘭就升返甲組.
李察遜係堅尼帶領下,
應該有唔錯既發展
嘿嘿 ~ 前程似錦李察臣 :014:
希望坚尼有日可以返嚟接费sir班啦
今季要睇下佢D执教风格先,宜家曼联拉丁化可能唔适合佢,10年后啦,估计有希望返嚟了
基路斯到时应该都做够曼联领队啦