返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
; |: v1 u/ z  g0 T- v耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
0 T9 S" r$ L" Y% `: v公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& s! [) F: n- l* X/ ^- U3 s! V
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 Y. V% `: b: Z" W
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2公仔箱論壇8 I8 }5 y: I* D8 \  G; u
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 H  u% ]3 X# i4 p" q! ~; ^
西元2010年04月27日
8 n/ R2 F  f2 `! \  `% h  A公仔箱論壇
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

6 y" s1 v3 H* Q0 W# \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.32 ?5 L5 N- n) T% m5 {9 _) K# G
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 ?0 d. Z5 z9 B8 {
西元2010年04月27日
" ?/ _# i' l( {3 p, k6 P, F! w公仔箱論壇
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇5 a* F% K; i9 G$ ]; k4 H: r* W4 f

/ X" w. j( f+ c1 H* h; u! Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
% d. O" B4 z* `$ u/ yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
0 J2 E9 D! }) z+ w5 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月26日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' M0 A/ w& D* b& v) q+ V
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 O. n, S& q/ I6 n+ h- Z
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)1 @! x4 {" [/ \0 @+ L2 A1 h
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
! a$ c4 j3 d/ P4 z. n& O) M3 _/ STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ F/ w- ?6 X3 f6 T$ T5 |
www.tvboxnow.com- X; U2 a# [& S4 @) g3 d
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
  l" ^" L# ]) j1 {$ I! \7 S8 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% k  i& R  b3 C3 ~, N+ P
西元2010年04月24日
& t# W8 |  H  T& |2 d2 U9 k
8 s$ d  n5 j" Bwww.tvboxnow.com"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
# p: L6 B6 J, }, b' H, j; G" [9 C“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
6 M0 @6 n: c9 |! K' Q公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇/ c# D+ D3 e- d2 ?9 j
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 p# H8 x: x# l9 Q" E

6 \% n2 U8 v8 o' C8 r6 B' x1 l亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
7 ~2 D. J9 s" c$ ?University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’2 J9 @5 Z, r8 m$ Z% V6 P/ y5 s
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# l3 y8 ]# ~; K. d" n
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario3 ?. l4 r) z# R  z

. p0 w! M6 u+ L# v, i7 u4 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBy Greg Szymanski, JD
1 Y! {) K: G8 N. B4 W% _: ^3 R+ @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbApril 23, 2010TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ a* w' h4 x  y0 h/ V2 e
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ ?; {0 p: }. f6 ?$ I1 y
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。( b0 H) h* b" [  m/ C
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
# i3 B# `, H5 U6 D0 {. ^5 I在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# f+ o; O- l  H: b3 v: s1 e2 ^
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
' a; I0 H( z! a$ G) @9 xwww.tvboxnow.com隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。www.tvboxnow.com3 N/ f2 O% \+ F0 Y( n; f
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”  Q, _5 X# l. E5 \" R: g5 k5 ^

% y7 W: X- p2 E( {  ^8 V8 Dwww.tvboxnow.comThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
1 E+ e% y' w- ^; Q1 u! T: M! N3 B( R/ ^8 ~: qwww.tvboxnow.com
# [) Y7 s0 K; D* ~“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”# r* E3 q* Z7 t1 ]: |1 s6 K+ b) p. t

( d9 G& j* ]( T& [+ D5 S$ ~# Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
0 w# [7 h, q8 D3 S1 {% QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ d) C( E! h5 d1 Pwww.tvboxnow.comLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
5 d; z: Z  s) W8 t3 F/ t! Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! f8 n! d5 A( X! D7 q
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
$ A9 o$ q' C; R! o$ q  Twww.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* t- q7 E' T$ e8 ~
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
! {, Y* C3 z( e3 P公仔箱論壇
$ |9 ~+ U' f9 C( atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
& M. I0 ^" ?$ b$ b, Z- n( U  Z  ^2 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 T! V8 j8 g# y/ c; E
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 K9 U% ]: q* s2 I! L' }) x, K

! q* c7 u1 N. U0 v" g& f公仔箱論壇Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
: t0 a+ e7 m5 A3 u/ c0 t+ ~+ [公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: c, x) ]# I$ z! c/ Q
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
. u  T8 n3 @. W$ b8 |+ K  A公仔箱論壇
; A9 ^1 P/ \* W+ s% z: w* v$ \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ U  H. {; [6 @

+ n) ?. i( S& s0 ~2 \. kHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
- a# r; k3 A3 F& Q0 i' I6 Ewww.tvboxnow.comthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?
9 n$ w" q/ N) F: N- qthx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽