返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
% G' K* W& F4 q  |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
: h1 M5 V6 ~& m9 A西元2010年04月27日www.tvboxnow.com3 F0 a: S. X: w7 B( y3 Z+ Z
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇2 }, \9 t5 r* W/ a7 y
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2www.tvboxnow.com& M: M5 f! Q. ~& h( k) u( b
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 \# v/ i8 x7 P2 F" A
西元2010年04月27日
7 I# {# X1 c' T) FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

6 h  D' ~# ]6 \7 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. r, v6 u5 {0 k# D
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
1 c. \2 G$ O* i& i/ Nwww.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月27日
/ _1 n( K% O5 r% F: e, c6 K公仔箱論壇
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

: b4 _/ O; y" e7 B' P. E; z3 n, [3 z$ N7 S; P: g6 t" U6 A/ j
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
0 f% L* z( {( j4 ^www.tvboxnow.com梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡www.tvboxnow.com5 Q) q. B* N5 i, d
西元2010年04月26日
  r# B4 ^, Z( \- Y% c公仔箱論壇
6 i6 m# T1 s" t: J( U$ Q" \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)) [3 |2 k+ S1 ]# j  H$ f
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一), z/ a9 G3 O/ M# T1 X
西元2010年04月24日
5 [0 N0 V" U) V3 M: \9 R公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 L$ ?7 w- o! ~
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 h; F  }' t3 g5 E8 {, T: n9 s) _
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
) E) L- A* m- t6 l- i9 G( b0 z公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日! N6 u$ I3 X1 l7 J

# w' v4 L" A" g) p& h+ i"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- C6 ^% y; |0 V- ?! D
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
4 A) v" w* O2 F- b, G7 A" J西元2010年04月24日www.tvboxnow.com/ j0 n5 X  D; H7 y
公仔箱論壇* \; r  z- P  ?: V3 n0 `' F

/ J. s1 X' ?. R7 g" h亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
+ T* b4 l6 Z' u( v! {. O1 OUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
3 g" g: K8 L( d公仔箱論壇7 ~' J0 y8 A9 q" ^$ s& N3 ]8 D5 Q: d
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenariowww.tvboxnow.com* z& M8 _1 a, m  c1 {  M; }

& t: ~+ f9 t) W$ P2 n- u$ O公仔箱論壇By Greg Szymanski, JDtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 F( ?& K% F% @: Y9 Y; a2 t7 g
April 23, 2010( F1 _" A: }: ]# ~4 y2 |
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
1 n: M: r( B9 K! t( R+ Q0 s亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* {' \# p+ c& w7 S/ _; j- S# S8 {
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.3 K1 g4 T  T! A( ?& s
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 W" }  z7 S$ ^5 `; Z
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.公仔箱論壇! O7 m3 }# k. _4 R2 J3 `
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
0 i& t# u) p# L# uAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”公仔箱論壇- i/ k: \( I  D! x
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 y: r. [/ X+ Z! f( A8 I; g) _; O
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”2 v: }+ ~" p$ i3 r+ Y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 C, `; s9 G% O* s  I
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”( C# p( L7 |: c+ A6 Y0 N
9 z9 g* O9 i' W1 @: i- E/ f% O
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.5 C' f, d4 h' w$ a1 _+ t) m1 Q2 \

$ X! v6 U* l/ U# m, |Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
- B' B4 p6 D% Y( N: k& h" V5 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. S$ z! G7 K( a6 N6 y2 }2 q
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 z1 O5 r& y8 _! M) D; u

" _" H! }8 I6 L+ b0 b  {0 p7 ?# dAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
9 l2 I( i6 l6 ~/ y# S6 _公仔箱論壇- C/ w7 l2 U& u
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* z* [8 k' |9 _2 f% E

! o( T8 M' N& W* O. k- J9 }4 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).4 E3 l5 y7 m5 n. H) |$ z+ X2 I
) y8 X" ^: b2 X4 W: \: B
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
, q7 r# X* w4 e  R) j7 Dwww.tvboxnow.com5 p/ Y" m: T4 y) e! k; P# w
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.8 p7 f! \- q" Y+ S) a' G0 w; G* {% S
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) M* \! q) a" p: I2 ?% h1 _4 W
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
9 w! z" q3 T: }& C4 \+ f. @% S9 U* J+ n
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
% D  ~8 z; i+ ]" x0 |3 _thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大