返回列表 回復 發帖
i think many europe club will eyed on Asia Cup to search for talented players to signed... Asia soccer keep improved year to year......support Asia Cup

評分次數

• huhut6432gj

nice start for south korea....hope they keep it on to move to final....
i think its hard for China to win this games coz Qatar as the host wont let their team to lost 2 games in a row and out of the competition in group stage.....they at least will get a draw....

評分次數

China face tough challenge in last game against the strongest team in group....Uzbekistan......God blast China

評分次數

i think the home team journey will come to an end.....japan will advance....

評分次數

• huhut6432gj

comn japan......hang on.......beat Qatar...
hag on samurai...injury time liao.....
samurai spirit help japan advance....really a great game play by both teams...
參加[足球天地小游戏
半場--和
全場--客

評分次數

• huhut6432gj

no doubts this game will belong to Australia, Uzbeckistan journey will be ended in semis....i predicted Australia will win by 2-1 after extra time...

評分次數

[足球天地小遊戲]

估90分鐘主客和......客
normally lots of teams not interesting in 3rd place match but this time is different coz 3rd place team will automatically advanced to next Asia Cup final roung at Australia.....both team will perform the best to win it.......i think South Korea will grab the 3rd place...

評分次數

• huhut6432gj

首關:201 卡希爾  
次關:1:2

首關:102 本田圭佑
次關:1:1

首關:203 比列賀文
次關:1:1

評分次數

• huhut6432gj

both team deserved a place in final after excellent performance in this tournament......this final will be a very tide game between 2 teams......but i choose Australia as Champion....

評分次數

• huhut6432gj

返回列表