係美斯呀!!!!!!!!!!!
真係估唔到呀..............不過我就好開心係佢羅到
本帖最後由 huhut6432gj 於 2011-1-11 07:09 PM 編輯

老實講我覺得唔多唔少係因為各國領隊,隊長等有份投票的人偏心美斯,
不過沒法啦,又好波人品又好,第一屆比佢都係好事既

評分次數

• ultrabitch

本帖最後由 huhut6432gj 於 2011-1-11 06:40 PM 編輯

Sporting a disbelieving look but smiling all the same, Lionel Messi joked at how heavy the newly presented FIFA Ballon d’Or felt. After his Barcelona coach Josep Guardiola offered to take it home for him, the Argentinian magician stepped down from the stage and spoke about his triumph to FIFA.com.
FIFA.com: Lionel, how are you feeling?
Lionel Messi: I’m happy, but I didn’t expect it because everyone had been talking so much about Xavi and Andres [Iniesta]. They also deserved it for the wonderful year they had. They won the World Cup, which usually goes a long way to deciding who wins this award, and they both had big parts to play in that. That’s why I thought one of them would be going up to collect the trophy. It was a wonderful surprise.
How do you think they are feeling?
I don’t think they’re sad about it. It was a great thing for the three of us and the club to have got this far. I think we all enjoyed the gala.
You obviously feel they deserved to win it, but what do you think tipped it in your favour?
Well, the people who voted decided to choose me and I’m very grateful for that. This is my second world player of the year award and I feel just as happy as I did the first time, if not more so. We’re going to enjoy it.

It was a great thing for the three of us and the club to have got this far. I think we all enjoyed the gala.
Messi on Iniesta and Xavi

Did you feel that your performances at South Africa 2010 might have worked against you?
Yes. We didn’t have a bad World Cup but we didn’t achieve the goal we’d set ourselves, which was to be champions. That was the one big regret I have from last year.
Can you make up for it in this year’s Copa America?
That’s our next goal at international level and it’s in Argentina too. It would be great for the country, the fans and for us too because it will allow us to have a more relaxed build-up to the next World Cup.
It would also be something of a relief for you after all the criticism you’ve attracted with La Albiceleste.
Yes it would. I want to achieve something big with the national side and this would be a great opportunity to do just that.
Who are you going to dedicate the award to?
To all my team-mates for helping me to win it, to my family and to everyone who supports me.

評分次數

• ultrabitch

本帖最後由 huhut6432gj 於 2011-1-20 07:36 PM 編輯

Goal.com 全球獨家:專訪2010「金球先生」美斯

在Adidas Adizero 系列新球鞋的發佈活動中,Goal.com 獲得了獨家專訪新科「FIFA金球」得主美斯的機會。該名巴塞隆拿前鋒與 Goal.com 西班牙站主編 Sergio Aguilera 就以最近的金球獎頒獎開始了交談……

Goal.com: 您今年再次奪得金球獎引起了一些外界的議論。在您看來,您最近的表現,例如在與貝迪斯的國王盃八強戰首回合比賽中上演帽子戲法,是對自己實力的一種證明嗎?

美斯:不,我不需要向任何人證明什麼。我只是繼續按照一直以來的方式踢球,希望能盡可能地幫助球隊獲得勝利。

Goal.com: 您認為有一些人以及媒體們對您特別挑剔,特別不公平嗎?

美斯:事實是,我從來不在乎媒體的報導。對我來說,最重要的是我的隊友以及我身邊的人對我的評價。我要謝謝他們對我的支持。

Goal.com: 那對於您的支持者們,例如 Goal.com 的許多讀者,您有什麼想說的嗎?

美斯:我很感激他們對我的支持,也希望與他們共同分享「FIFA金球」的榮譽。有那麼多人幫助和支持我是我的幸運。

Goal.com: 當您在鲁營向全場球迷展示「FIFA金球」時,您的感覺如何?

美斯:那是一個難忘的美妙時刻。我很高興能與沙維和恩尼斯達,還有整支球隊一起展示這個獎盃。我想人們能夠明白其中的含義,這是一個屬於巴塞隆拿所有人的榮譽。

Goal.com: 您認為巴塞隆拿有極限嗎?

美斯:我當然希望球隊能延續之前那麼長時間以來的好狀態,並贏得更多錦標。我認為我們有機會做到這一切。我期盼著與球隊一起再創高峰。

Goal.com: 那在您看來,巴塞隆拿要繼續維持這樣的統治地位,有什麼關鍵因素是必不可缺的嗎?

美斯:我們必須保持著積極的心態和拼搏的精神,並繼續像現在這樣比賽。我們已經沿著同樣的模式前進了很久了,也希望能夠繼續這樣走下去。

Goal.com: 您擔心過球隊的連勝紀錄會被終結嗎?在球隊更衣室裡,大家討論過這件事嗎?

美斯: 我們總是對自己充滿信心,並用積極的眼光看待問題。當然,我們都知道連勝的記錄隨時都有可能被終結,但我們目前不會去考慮這個問題。

Goal.com: 歐聯下個月將重燃戰火,您怎麼看待巴塞隆拿和阿仙奴     的比賽?在您看來,哪支球隊是巴塞隆拿在歐聯中最重要的對手?

美斯:下一輪比賽將會非常困難,因為我們將會與阿仙奴這樣一支擁有許多優秀球員的出色球隊交手。但無論如何,我們都期待著為球迷們獻上精彩的比賽。如果我們能夠戰勝他們晉級下一輪,那我們將看看會與哪支球隊進行之後的較量。總而言之,我們在歐聯的每一場比賽都是惡戰。

Goal.com: 您怎麼看待阿根廷國家隊的前景?您認為阿根廷還需要改進什麼才能在美洲盃取得好成績?

美斯:阿根廷國家隊目前的情況不錯。美洲盃是一個很好的機會,能讓我們向世人展示我們的能力,並給我們國家的人民帶來快樂。

Goal.com: 由於我們網站的名字是Goal.com, 我們總是用同一個問題結束採訪——到目前為止,哪個入球是您最難忘的?

美斯:在我所有的入球中,2009年歐聯與曼聯的決賽中的那個頭鎚應該是非常重要的一個入球。這個入球總會給我帶來美好的回憶。

Goal.com: 那這就是您最為難忘、最有紀念意義的入球?

美斯:(猶豫)恩,事實上,我一時想不到哪個入球才是最難忘最有意義的。

評分次數

• ultrabitch

返回列表