返回列表 回復 發帖

《洛杉矶时报》:科比经历不同的膝盖手术

距离上次翻译有段时间了,可能是第一次翻译不太熟练的原因,上次翻的并不好,文章读起来不太流畅,有些拗口。这段时间有在看些东西练习英语。希望这次翻译得比上次好点,有些进步,不然我会很失望很桑心哒~~~~

《洛杉矶时报》记者Mike Bresnahan 报道过科比一个月前在德国接受过一次实验性的膝盖手术

《洛杉矶时报》:

根据四位知情人士透露,湖人后卫科比布莱恩特大约一个月前在德国接受了一个特殊且具有创新性的膝盖手术,来加强其受伤的右膝盖。

这种治疗法是富血小板血浆疗法的一个引申,不如其它膝盖手术的攻击性,并且被其他人视为解决膝盖问题的新兴疗法,但同时也是一场对未经证实的科学的金融赌博。

嗯?我相信你们大部分人在看到“赌博”和“未经证实”的字眼时,都会立即对此疗法感到担忧。什么才是富血小板血浆疗法呢?

富血小板血浆疗法其实非常简单,整个手术只需一个小时左右。

从病人的手臂取少量血液,在血液离心机里旋转20分钟,分离掉血小板。在超声波的指引下,将血小板注入进病人受伤的区域,以刺激组织缺损。

似乎没那么糟糕。当然我们有理由担心,因为科比签的医疗合同签了3年共8350万美元。但这不是我的钱,所以我现在并不担心这部分问题。我只是想永远关注我最喜欢的球员,这有什么不对吗?

只是让你们知道,世界上最优秀的球员中,有两个在他们的职业中经历过这种手术疗法。其中一位接受过治疗之后比曾经好了很多,但是他更年轻。其他一位呢?与科比差不多年纪,但是现在仍然很疼。就说到这

The Los Angeles Times' Mike Bresnahan has reported that Kobe underwent an "experimental" knee procedure in Germany a month ago.

The Los Angeles Times:

Lakers guard Kobe Bryant has taken an unusual step to try to strengthen his ailing right knee, undergoing an innovative procedure in
Germany about a month ago, according to four people familiar with the situation who were not authorized to speak publicly.

The treatment is a derivation of platelet-rich plasma therapy. PRP procedures are less invasive than many surgeries involving the knee and are viewed as either an emerging solution to knee problems or a financial gamble on unproven science.   
Hmmm?  I'm sure most of you are reading the words "gamble" and "unproven" and have instantly hit the worried switch.  What is platelet-rich plasma therapy?
The PRP procedure is fairly simple and takes about an hour.

A small amount of blood is drawn from the patient's arm and spun in a centrifuge for about 20 minutes to isolate platelets. With guidance from ultrasound, the platelets are then injected into the injured area to try to stimulate tissue repair.   
Doesn't seem so bad.  With 3 years / $83.5 million left on his contract, of course there is cause for some concern.  It's not my money, so I'm not worried about that part right now.  I only want to see my favorite player last forever.  What's new?  

Just so you know, two of the best in the world at their professions have undergone this procedure.  One of them is better than ever, but younger.  The other?  Closer to Kobe's age, and currently still hurt.  So there's that.  Want to know more?

洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
长见识了,谢谢楼主了
返回列表