返回列表 回復 發帖

回復 #1 ed_teck 的帖子

I believe, Chelsea would still continuing STRONG after the Departure of Jose Mourinho.

If you look at their starting 11 and even the available Reserve Players, i could said they are the BEST in EPL.

As usual, we know the Russian-man will always tend to get the establish player and most of the Player being brought by Jose and Ibra are all "Ready-to-use".

Therefore, if they are not performing well in the First Half of the Season, i feel the Owner's may still looking for a Potential Big-Transfer and get the star players.

After Jose, I would said Chelsea could encountered a Big-Evolution on their current squad's. Those player who are siding to Jose may wanted to leave the Club's and part of the Player where not being utilise by Jose could have get more chance to perform.

The next hot topic would simply be "Who are the Most Suitable Replacement?". As far as we concern, Abra may not be able to search a New Coach where typically as good as Jose and most importantly the Influence to the Team's.

Jose of course has bring Chelsea squad to the next level. Before his arrival, i would say not many have really looking on Chelsea to won the Championship even if the Taking-over of the Russian's with Sky-limit-budget.

But after Mourinho arrive and within the next 3 months, the whole of EPL would starting discussing on Chelsea to win the Championship. Jose always has his way to make the Team to be Confident, High Morale, Fully Aggressive and Not-Easy-To-Beat.

For those medium range team's in EPL, They would feel highly confortable if they can win Chelsea instead of MU, Arsenal and Liverpool. I have been observe this for long time!! Most of the Manager's would quite respect on him. I not sure what is the reason but that's a fact.

Therefore, the New Coach in Chelsea may have the difficulties if he wish to achieve "The better result / or even same results with Jose". Chelsea may need some time for this Transition Period and now Chelsea are just like Sleeping Dragon.

At last, i would hope the Russian-man could look for a most suitable replacement for Jose in order to maintain their EPL title hope and i believe Chelsea still have everything to compete with MU, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool at least before end of the Tournament.

Thank You!!
返回列表