返回列表 回復 發帖

被责令支付210万英镑的枪手准备放走梅里达

被责令支付210万英镑的枪手准备放走梅里达 - 2007年10月14日

在刚被告知要为西班牙中场组织球员弗兰·梅里达付出210万英镑后,阿森纳准备要放走这名球员。

V. k
梅里达在去年八月离开巴塞罗那加盟枪手。- 国内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区4 ?- f: f, _0 V, }) Q( y; F4 D9 n

但是在一个西班牙民事法庭裁定该球员已违反了与巴萨的协议之后,阿森纳不得不替这名被责令受罚的年轻球员掏腰包支付这笔钱。- 国内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区: D6 f# H) W4 G0 @7 W8 S9 ~/ b  \

这个裁决出现的时间,恰好是在阿森纳对该球员的天分作了内部“投票”并检查了他比赛统计数据之后,正计划卖掉这名年轻球员之时。阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn) R3 ?( U$ k3 `3 u

有一种担心17岁的梅里达可能适用位置不够广和不够快速,他看起来已准备要被出让,有可能是返回西班牙.

Gunners £2.1m bill but Merida's on his way out BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

Arsenal are ready to off-load Spanish midfield schemer Fran Merida - just after being told to pay £2.1million for him.

Merida joined the Gunners in August last year when he walked out on Barcelona.

But Arsenal have to foot the bill for compensation the teenager has been ordered to pay after a Spanish civil court decided he had broken an agreement with Barca.

The ruling comes just as Arsenal are planning to sell the youngster after a backroom "poll" on his talents and checks on his game statistics.

There is a fear Merida, 17, may not be mobile enough or quick enough and he seems set to be shipped out, possibly back to Spain.

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

莱曼:我们还可以取得进步

莱曼:我们还可以取得进步 - 2007年10月14日

廷斯·莱曼认为如果德国队要在明年夏天的欧洲杯上给人留下深刻印象,那么他们必须还要加快步伐,继续提高。bbs.arsenal.com.cn8 C$ S" K  P- P5 n0 W4 z

勒夫的球队成为第一支提前晋级明年欧洲杯决赛圈的球队,他们在周六在都柏林的克罗克公园球场和爱尔兰战成0:0平。

j2 w. `4 p
保持不败的德国队在D组的9场小组赛中仅仅只有2次没能获胜,他们在还剩3场比赛的情况下已提前晋级。bbs.arsenal.com.cn/ `2 h% F7 x: Y$ C4 H% _

7场胜利,2场平局,打进31个进球,仅仅丢了4个球,阿森纳门将莱曼认为他们依然还能提高。枪手论坛! ]1 s* X2 @$ K3 O( [$ K. J7 n6 a
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn& A+ j/ U$ e% y" E. @5 g
“我非常高兴这么早就取得了晋级资格,特别是经历一场艰苦的和爱尔兰比赛之后,”莱曼说,他成为勒夫的国家队宠儿,却不受俱乐部老板温格的待见。阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn. g8 v/ V) i3 f: Z! Q; L3 p0 C$ {

“我们参加比赛就渴望获胜,但是爱尔兰在上半场是一支出色的,组织严密的,攻防快速的球队,虽然他们在下半场状态有所下降。”

“但是,我们认为平局不错,特别是我们球队中还有几个缺乏经验的球员,这场平局对于球队和球队的未来都是有益的。”

森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn1 O( T' K0 N  z5 l
“但是,我们一直都渴望获得晋级资格,现在我们知道我们还必须继续提高。”阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn4 b* O. U& @7 N0 ?

莱曼将错过周三在慕尼黑和捷克的比赛,因为他得到第二张黄牌被禁赛。

bbs.arsenal.com.cn0 ~$ Q9 S0 g# }1 @0 J# U
- 国内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区: n  l( v7 _$ T6 C1 c
瓦伦西亚的希尔布兰德将顶替莱曼的位置出赛,如果德国赢了这场比赛,那么他们将肯定成为本小组第一。

Lehmann: We can still improve

Coach Joachim Low's side became the first nation to claim a place in the tournament following Saturday night's goalless draw with the Republic of Ireland at Dublin's Croke Park.

Although unbeaten Germany dropped points for only the second time in nine Group D qualifying matches, they are through to the finals with three games to spare.

Despite seven wins, two draws, scoring 31 goals and conceding just four along the way, Arsenal goalkeeper Lehmann feels there is room for improvement.

"I'm very happy to have qualified so early, particularly after a tough game against the Irish," said Lehmann, favoured by Low for country if not by Gunners boss Arsene Wenger for club.

"We went into the game expecting to win, but the Irish were good, organised, pacy in the first half, although they did drop off in the second.

"But the fact we claimed a good draw with several inexperienced players in the side is good for the team and the future.
"However, we are always expected to qualify, and right now we know we have to improve."

Lehmann will miss Wednesday's match against the Czech Republic in Munich through suspension after collecting his second booking of the tournament.

Valencia's Timo Hildebrand will step in for a game that if Germany win they are guaranteed top spot in the group.

"We are very happy and proud about how the team have performed in this qualification," said team manager Oliver Bierhoff.

"It was a very difficult match. Ireland played well. We knew if we gave them time and space they would do so, better than Wales, and occasionally England.

"Sometimes we gave them too much space, and we allowed their good players to play."

Bierhoff feels that bodes well for Ireland manager Steve Staunton, whose intention now is to clinch third place in the group to ensure a decent draw for the 2010 World Cup qualifying programme.

It is almost certain Staunton will lead the team into that campaign, and Bierhoff insists he deserves the chance to do so.

"You have to give him time and another chance," said Bierhoff. "I don't know all the players, but sometimes it's not easy, and he did start with some difficulties.

"In the last few games he has faired very well. There appears to be a good atmosphere in the team and they work together. It's a good group."

Like Staunton, Bierhoff has stepped into management after being a high-profile player, although he maintains his situation has been considerably easier.

"Sometimes it can be difficult," said Bierhoff. "For myself it wasn't so, but there can be a lot of pressure and you have to learn very fast.

"At least as national manager in Germany you have the possibility to work with the best people, so I am very fortunate."

勒夫表扬莱曼力保城门不失

勒夫表扬莱曼力保城门不失 - 2007年10月14日

德国门将廷斯·莱曼以一场“完美”的表现回击对他的批评,德国提前3场比赛获得欧洲杯决赛圈资格。

这位阿森纳门将在失去了阿森纳一线队主力位置之后承受重压,但是他在克罗克公园球场以完美的表现,力保德国队城门不失回击了对他的批评。- 国内

最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区  H7 K9 w1 F) `7 v0 |6 u
! n+ G; s9 n) c8 x. G4 H) x$ e
“廷斯表现完美,他筑起一道牢不可破的城墙,”德国教练勒夫说。- 国

内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区) p- k3 ]+ J* W; d+ p( \7 y) h. ?7 y3 ~
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn: Y) n# U" q9 I& D4 ^
“他在球门上的表现非常出色,他在门线上做出了几次精彩的扑救,挽救了我们。”

中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn# E( o, ~/ \( Q) x5 A/ t1 }
“即使当他遭受批评时,他的意志依然如钢铁般坚强,他充满着自信,专心致志投入比赛。”

^1 M
莱曼因为拖延时间而领到一张黄牌,这意味着他将在周三没有机会在德国和捷克的比赛巩固他的表现。枪手论坛3 v& E# s*

P( H! D
枪手论坛% g* n% s1 P* d
莱曼挖苦地说:“显然,规则规定一个门将必须得黄牌,无论何时,只要他在远离边线地方触球。”- 国内最大的阿

森纳简体中文球迷社区) w5 T# k. I  j/ a$ z# |
- 国内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区& X' r6 p% N- G& v6 B. \( a0 G
但是,在周六都柏林的夜晚,依然对于他有着更为积极的一面。bbs.arsenal.com.cn4 Y; N& g/ L& A% I; S* _: k

我们保持了不失球,实现我们的目标,拿到我们所需的1分,”他说。“这支球队有几个非常年轻的球员,但球队表现非常职业。”

.cn, ^, G0 t& B3 d
希尔布兰德将在周三慕尼黑比赛上顶替莱曼的位置。

LOW HAILS LEHMANN FOR CLEAN SHEET

Germany goalkeeper Jens Lehmann answered his critics with a "flawless" performance as Germany qualified for Euro 2008 with three games of their qualifying campaign still remaining.

The Arsenal goalkeeper had been placed under pressure to perform after being dropped from the Arsenal first team, and came up with the perfect response in goalless draw against Ireland at Croke Park.

"Jens was flawless and he was a solid backbone," said Germany coach Joachim Low.

"The way he dominated his area was excellent and he picked up a few balls for us off the line.

"Even when he is under discussion he has nerves of steel, looks positive and can concentrate when needed."

A yellow card for time-wasting means he will not get the chance to consolidate this performance against the Czech Republic on Wednsday.

"Apparently the rule states that a goalkeeper must be booked whenever he touches the ball beyond the sideline," said Lehmann ironically.

But there were more positives for him in Dublin on Saturday night.

"We have kept a clean sheet and have reached our aim by getting the point we needed," he said. "This partly very young squad played professionally."

Timo Hildebrand will take Lehmann's place in Munich on Wednesday.

尼娜·史密斯女士将有可能出售她的15.9%股份

尼娜·史密斯女士将有可能出售她的15.9%股份 - 2007年10月15日

自从尼娜·布莱思维尔·史密斯女士在两年前取代了她丈夫在阿森纳董事会的职位后,史密斯女士的手里在很大程度上已经掌握了[阿森纳]足球俱乐部的未来。 据了解,这位印度出生的女商人正在考虑出售她的15.9%股份给俄国富翁阿利谢·尤斯曼诺夫。

Y  U. d( x: n0 t
"尼娜[史密斯女士]和其馀的董事会成员已承诺直到明年4月她将不会出售其俱乐部的股份,但是大约在一个月前,史密斯女士被要求签属一份“更长久的”冻结股份协议,以便承诺她将不会在协议的期限内出售她的股份," 史密斯女士的好友在接受採访时表示到。 "她[史密斯女士]到现在都还没签属这份协议。" 枪手论坛, N8 q5 c4 n  N' }4 R

- 国内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区; j$ x# ^) |, c: J* `7 }6 ~
今年51岁的尼娜·史密斯女士,是阿森纳董事会唯一的一名女性董事,在1996年嫁给了查尔斯·史密斯爵士,后者[史密斯爵士]由于健康状况不佳目前正在接受尼娜女士的照顾。查尔斯·史密斯爵士的酒店与他的祖父自从1938年就拥有了阿森纳的股份 —- 查尔斯·史密斯爵士的祖父 - 布莱思维尔·史密斯爵士曾当了13年阿森纳俱乐部的主席。

"得不到任何分红的尼娜·史密斯女士了解到假如她出售了她所有的股份她将能获得1亿2000万英镑," 史密斯女士的朋友继续说到。"仅管她目前并不怎么缺钱,但这笔钱将能让史密斯女士享受到非常尊贵的私人飞机服务。"

假如这名印度外交官的女儿,尼娜·卡尔(原名: Nina Kakkar)最终决定把她的阿森那股份出售给拥有俱乐部23%股份的阿森纳第二大股东 -- 俄罗斯富翁阿利谢·尤斯曼诺夫,这将会让阿森纳俱乐部进入历史新阶段,也将允许尤斯曼诺夫正式启动他对阿森那的收购程序。

Nina may surrender the Gunners to Russia for a price

Since she took her ailing husband's seat in the Arsenal boardroom two years ago, Lady Bracewell-Smith has held the future of the patrician football club in her beautifully manicured hands. Now Mandrake hears that the Indian-born businesswoman is toying with the idea of selling her 15.9 per cent stake to the controversial Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov.
"Nina agreed with the rest of the board that she would not sell her shares until next April, but she was asked about a month ago to sign a further 'lockdown' agreement that she will not sell them beyond that," one of her chums informs me. "She has still not signed it, though."

Nina, 51, who is the only woman director of a Premiership football club, married Sir Charles Bracewell-Smith in 1996 and now cares for the 52-year-old baronet in his ill health. Sir Charles's hotel-owning forefathers have been on Arsenal's board of directors since 1938 and his grandfather, Sir Bracewell Smith, was chairman of the Gunners for 13 years.
"Nina receives no dividend from her shares and has been told that she could make about £120 million from their sale," adds her friend. "Although she is not short of money, this would elevate her to the private jets brigade."

Born Nina Kakkar, the Indian diplomat's daughter would dramatically alter the character of Arsenal were she to sell her shares to Usmanov, who acquired a 23 per cent stake last month, making him the second biggest shareholder. With her shares, he would be able to launch a takeover bid for the 127-year-old club, which is believed to be supported by the Queen.
Usmanov spent six years in prison in Moscow in the 1980s "for various offences" said to include fraud, corruption and theft of state property, but his lawyers say the charges were cooked up by his enemies in the KGB and that he was "fully pardoned" after president Mikhail Gorbachev took office in 1990.

"People talk about me as an Uzbek businessman involved in narcotics and in a shady regime," he told reporters flown to Moscow at his expense earlier this month. "It is beyond my dignity to respond to all these allegations."
Peter Hill-Wood, the Old Etonian chairman of Arsenal, has said he opposed Usmanov's involvement because it was not sufficiently clear how he amassed his fortune in Russia and Uzbekistan. Nina will have an opportunity to apprise shareholders of her intentions at Arsenal's AGM on Thursday.

爱德华多的进球令克罗地亚晋级只差一步之遥

爱德华多的进球令克罗地亚晋级只差一步之遥 - 2007年10月14日

爱德华多·达席尔瓦下半场的进球帮助克罗地亚取得了比赛胜利,克罗地亚晋级欧洲杯决赛圈仅差一步之遥。bbs.arsenal.com.cn0 l* v' L- E& L4 O" J7 k

克罗地亚排名E组榜首,这场和以色列比赛,有3.5W名狂热球迷涌入了Maksimir球场,观看这场比赛,克罗地亚从一开始就控制了局面,但是以色列防守相当坚固。主队上半场最好的机会是开场15分钟,Jerko Leko头球摆渡到Ivica Olić的脚下,他的近距离射门被Nir Davidovich化解。

l枪手论坛克罗地亚主场优势在下半场第7分钟得到了验证,Vedran Ćorluka在右路传中,爱德华多拔脚怒射,破门得分。然后,以色列被迫拉开阵型开始进攻,贝纳永的远射被克罗地亚门将Stipe Pletikosa化解。克罗地亚保住了比分优势,以色列门将Davidovich化解了Darijo Srna任意球,避免以色列2球落后。现在比利奇(克罗地亚主帅)的球队可以在周三比赛中放松了,希望英格兰在11月那场比赛仅仅只是走过场。(英格兰最后一场比赛对克罗地亚)

本场获胜之后,克罗地亚领先本小组第三名俄罗斯8分,俄罗斯只剩下3场比赛,包括周三主场对英格兰,即使俄罗斯在这三场比赛中保持全胜,那么只要克罗地亚战胜本组垫底的鱼腩马其顿,或者在下个月和英格兰比赛中获胜,那么克罗地亚也将进入决赛圈。而以色列,在顽强奋战了如此之久之后,他们的希望终于破灭了。

阿森纳盯上法国、阿根廷两年轻球员

阿森纳盯上法国、阿根廷两年轻球员 - 2007-10-14

TARGET 1:
1、THE Gunners are closing in on Hatem Ben Arfa, 20, the Lyon midfielder who has just been called up to the France squad.

Ben Arfa would also cost around £10m.

<<枪手正唾手可得到20岁的哈特姆·本·阿尔法,这名里昂中场刚刚被召入法国国家队。本·阿尔法的身价大约为1000万英镑>>

Bilan L1 : 21 matches / 0 buts
NomBen Arfa
PrénomHatem
PosteMilieu
Âge20 ans
Date de naissance07/03/1987
Lieu de naissanceClamart
NationalitéFrançaise
Taille1.80
Poids69 kgs
Numéro de maillot18
International- 18 ans (FRA)

Hatem Ben Arfa (born on March 7, 1987 in Clamart (Hauts-de-Seine)) is a French footballer of Tunisian descent, currently playing for Olympique Lyonnais.

Ben Arfa had scored 15 times in 22 appearances for France Under-17 side before the triumph at the 2004 UEFA European Under-17 Championship in May. At the finals, played in France, Ben Arfa was a revelation alongside fellow forwards Jérémy Menez and Samir Nasri, scoring against Northern Ireland, Turkey and Portugal. The following season he was moved up to the Under-18 squad.

Ben Arfa was offered a place in the Tunisian World Cup squad to compete at the 2006 World Cup Finals staged in Germany. He turned down this opportunity, wishing to continue his career with France.[citation needed] Ben Arfa was finally called up to the French squad for the first time on October 10, 2007 by Raymond Domenech to replace the injured Louis Saha and play in the EURO 2008 qualifying matches against the Faroe Islands and Lithuania.[1] This move stunned critics of Domenech as they were expected the on form striker David Trezeguet to get the call up. Ben Arfa made his debut on October 13, 2007 when he came on for Frank Ribéry in the 64th minute and scored the last goal in France's 6-0 victory over the Faroe Islands.

TARGET 2:
com.cn" V4 s. E" |" K- G
( b2 T/ L' s" X3 R- R) v2 @0 S
2、Arsene Wenger is looking at £10million-rated River Plate starlet Augusto Fernandez ... the boy dubbed the new Lionel Messi in his Argentina homeland.. B; U: m

$ P8 w
<<阿瑟·温格正关注标价1000万英镑的河床队新星阿古斯多·费尔南德斯。。。该球员在他的家乡阿根廷被称为新梅西>>

Augusto Fernandez - Goal!!

Augusto Fernández
Image:Augusto fernandez.jpg
Full nameAugusto Matías Fernández
Date of birthApril 10, 1986 (1986-04-10) (age 21)
Place of birth
Pergamino, Argentina
Height1.77 m (5 ft 9+12 in)[1]
Playing positionMidfielder
Current clubRiver Plate
Number28
YearsClubApp (Gls)*
2005–River Plate31 (2)

Augusto Matías Fernández (born April 10, 1986 in Pergamino, Buenos Aires, Argentina) is an Argentine footballer who plays as a forward midfielder. He has been playing for River Plate's football team since 2005.

His predominant foot is his right foot. Fernandez has been watched repeatedly by Arsenal and is expected to be the subject of a £10million bid to take him to the north london club.

[ 本帖最後由 jacksonkua 於 2007-10-15 12:43 PM 編輯 ]

亨利承认自己的存在阻碍了阿森纳

亨利承认自己的存在阻碍了阿森纳 - 2007年10月14日

纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn  `8 L# @. s. a, D

亨利同意法布雷加斯的言论

网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn+ V4 {# I1 T; y2 O) z5 _
前阿森纳球星蒂埃里·亨利承认他在俱乐部的权威有时候更多的是一种阻碍,而不是帮助。

网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn" J5 H8 w# d5 R6 _3 e1 r, Z
在北伦敦度过了成功的八年之后,亨利离开阿森纳去到了巴塞罗那。

Z& c7 Y- D+ M/ s
阿森纳中场塞斯克·法布雷加斯最近在采访中说一些球员因和亨利一起踢球而受到了限制。

阿森纳简体中文球迷社区, L, t# t7 q+ Q/ L! }" y
亨利接受了法布雷加斯的说法,并相信让他去到巴塞罗那对阿森纳有好处。

我完全同意他们的说法。”他在谈到法布雷加斯的评论时说。

. Y4 ^, H/ |: V  t& ?3 J
他在周日的电讯报中补充道:“这都是因为我的老辈分,事实上是我是球队的队长,而我的习惯是提高嗓门要球,有时候即使是我不处在最有利的位置,他们也会把球传给我。”

“所以这么看的话,我离开对球队有好处。”

Henry in Arsenal admission

Former Arsenal star Thierry Henry has admitted his authority at the club sometimes proved more of a hindrance than a help.

Henry left Arsenal in the summer for Barcelona after eight successful years in North London.

Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas recently suggested in an interview some players were inhibited playing alongside Henry towards the end of his spell at the club.

Henry accepts Fabregas' suggestion and believes it was good for Arsenal for him to move on to Barcelona.
Agreed
"I agreed with them completely," he said of Fabregas' comments.

He added in the Sunday Telegraph: "Because of my seniority, the fact that I was captain and my habit of screaming for the ball, they would sometimes give it to me even when I was not in the best position.

"So in that sense it was good for the team that I moved on."

延斯·莱曼期待对阵博尔顿时回归

延斯·莱曼期待对阵博尔顿时回归 - 2007年10月14日

延斯·莱曼说他期待下周末对阵博尔顿时能够回到球队阵容中。-

国内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区) G5 F0 z9 |" X
这名经验丰富的门将因为伤病错过了过去9场阿森纳比赛。阿森

纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn" f$ H. C) n2 \9 o. G, Q
莱曼周六对阵爱尔兰时上演了完美的回归,德国与爱尔兰互交白卷,莱曼确保城门不失,德国队以小组第一出线确保了明年夏天欧锦赛决赛圈资格。

在莱曼缺席时阿穆尼亚为阿森纳镇守大门给人留下了深刻印象。在9场比赛中6场不失球。6 {:

N$ Z/ d2 e# \
有迹象表明莱曼已经把第一门将的位置拱手相让与阿穆尼亚,但莱曼驳回了这种说法,他坚称他的缺席是因为伤病,下周对阵博尔顿时阿瑟·温格将让他首发。- 国内最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区( n- [8 u* J5 L  g, y+ T+ K+

u; ?
感觉良好;

“这是我两周后的首场比赛,你从不知道我有多么渴望,注意力多么集中”莱曼对天空体育说。

“我感觉良好,表现也非常出色”bbs.arsenal.com.cn4 `$ K9 H5 L) k

“我想下周我可以出战,因为我的伤已经好了”阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文

网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn6 N. _- m6 L  d1 {# Z8 V/ k
“我受伤了,这是我在阿森纳的第一次,我希望教练能让我上场”阿森纳中国网

,阿回归;bbs.arsenal.c

om.cn8 `8 s; q4 E% J) Q
莱曼又以玩笑的口吻说在本赛季几场失败的表现后他已被温格放弃。bbs

.arsenal.com.cn2 i- I  S- M+ a
莱曼说:“你看到过我坐在板凳上吗?我想这两周一些记者失去了理智”bbs.arsenal.

com.cn* H. e, ~" D) `
“我还没有和温格说,但我希望他能再次让我上场”

加拉很高兴温格能延长自己的合同

加拉很高兴温格能延长自己的合同 - 2007年10月14日

.com.cn; W$ h  g1 l" u1 e; L. t
阿森纳队长威廉·加拉宣称他对主教练阿瑟·温格在埃米尔球场再呆三年的决定感到非常高兴。

加拉去年从同城死敌切尔西加入阿森纳,并和科洛·图雷搭档迅速成为首发。

枪手论坛8 C6 Z* t6 _/ N  u% ?8 v( O$ ?; Q
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn3 c) J6 m- V& q* q$ `, J
在蒂埃里·亨利离开之后,法国国脚先于吉尔伯托·席尔瓦,获得了队长袖标。阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn; g' J0 Y: A% W6 P' N

加拉相信他的主教练宣誓对俱乐部效忠对他年轻的队友们来说是一个巨大的鼓励,对所有球员来说都是一个积极的信号。

“这非常振奋人心,尤其是对年轻球员们来说。”加拉在自己的个人网站上说。

“阿瑟·温格是一名伟大的倾听者,他让我们自由表达自己,相信我,能碰到这种能给你如此自由的伟大主教练真的很难得。”

简体中文球迷社区0 N" y% ~( O, ]# D3 d
“比方说,如果你传丢了一个球,或者是有一次糟糕的控球,他从不会责怪你。”枪手论坛" \1 ]7

I$ b. [6 A& @
& @6 f! b2 S1 f/ J6 s8 Z, d
“他知道我们可以自己照顾自己,而他的执教方式对我们的球风有深远影响。”枪手论坛- \

3 {& K" q* N3 ~
bbs.arsenal.com.cn+ x  d* [5 e8 Q6 M/ ]
“作为队长,我可以对球队发表评价,但是主教练是完全融入并对球队忠诚的,所以他不需要来自我的建议。”

Gallas happy with Wenger extension

Arsenal captain William Gallas has declared himself very happy with manager Arsene Wenger’s decision to remain at Emirates Stadium for a further three years.

Gallas joined The Gunners last season from London rivals Chelsea and quickly established himself as a starter alongside central defender Kolo Toure.

The France international was handed the captain’s armband in the summer as replacement for Thierry Henry, ahead of Gilberto Silva.

Gallas believes his manager’s commitment to his club is a big boost for his young team-mates and a positive sign for the all players.
“It’s encouraging, especially for the young players,” Gallas told his personal website.

“Arsene Wenger is a great listener, he let us express ourselves, and believe me, it’s a chance for us to have such a great coach who gives you that kind of freedom.

“For instance, he will never blame you if you miss a pass or have poor ball control.

“He knows we can take care of ourselves, and his way of coaching has a big influence on our style of play.

“I can speak about the group [as a captain], but the coach is fully involved and committed so he doesn’t need advice from me.”

Merida - It was an honour to join first team

Merida - It was an honour to join first team - Monday, October 15, 2007

Missing a penalty in a major tournament final is the stuff of nightmares for any seasoned professional, let alone a teenager.

Spanish starlet Fran Merida unfortunately suffered such a fate at the recent Under-17s World Cup, a tournament where he was one of the stand-out talents. However he has responded by showing strength of character far beyond his years.

“In the last five months we were champions of Europe, and then second in the World Cup,” he told Arsenal.com. “It was a good result but I still have that thing inside me, after missing a penalty, but I am happy because the whole experience was invaluable.
“Playing against the top-level players from the other countries makes you learn lots more about your game. There were plenty of different things which can only help us develop as players.”

Less than three weeks after that night in Malaysia, a sold-out Emirates Stadium crowd witnessed the midfielder’s first competitive appearance in an Arsenal shirt during the 2-0 Carling Cup win against Newcastle.

“It was an excellent experience,” said Merida. “We see them [the first-team] play every week, and when you get to actually mix with them and have the possibility to come on, it’s an honour and you feel very happy.

“I came on just for two or three minutes but it is still an excellent feeling and I was so happy.”

The Spaniard hopes that his cameo appearance is not his only opportunity to play under Arsène Wenger.

“It’s good to always be thinking about it, and aiming for the Carling Cup squad. The boss likes to bring some of us boys through into the first team, and we must work hard in order to prove we are ready for that level.”

梅里达:加入一线队是一种荣誉

在一项重要赛事的决赛中射失点球对任何经验丰富的职业球员来说都是噩梦,更别说是一位青年了。bbs.arsenal.com.cn7 Z1 z4 a0 s3 `/ u+ }5 p, ]

西班牙球星弗兰·梅里达就在最近的17岁以下世青赛上不幸遭遇了这种命运,尽管在这项赛事中他是最突出的天才之一。但是他表现出了远超过其年龄的坚韧品质。

.cn) r7 ?5 k* T1 `2 D
“在最近五个月我们成了欧洲冠军,然后又成了世界杯亚军。”他告诉Arsenal.com。“那是不错的结果,但是在罚丢点球之后,我仍然对那件事耿耿于怀,但是我仍然很开心,因为这当中的全部经验是非常宝贵的。”

“和来自其他国家的顶级球员交手可以让你从比赛中学到更多。有许多不同的东西可以帮助我们作为球员获得提高。”阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn) u* D6 `1 O3 I5 I& ^. d6 G( l

在距离马来西亚那个夜晚不到三周的时间内,座无虚席的埃米尔球场见证了这名中场球员身披阿森纳球衣在联赛杯2-0战胜纽卡斯尔的比赛中首次在正式比赛中上场。阿森纳中国网,阿森

纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn4 e7 e. j; n* E2 }+ P8 e! S6 C) u
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn/ E: e/ ~" V2 J+ x! f0 {
“那真是完美的经历。”梅里达说:“我们每周都看他们(一线队)踢球,而当你也加入他们的行列当中并有机会上场时,那是一种荣誉,你会感觉非常开心。”阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社

区,Arsenal.com.cn4 F; ?6 V& \# l" a! D  {9 G0 p
) d" _6 @/ V: V0 Z) C
“我只上场踢了两三分钟,但是这仍然是非常棒的感觉,我非常高兴。”1 E$ h

& u# |# X+ Z3 x
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn. G8 k# O0 |+ p* K0 A% U1 T
西班牙人希望他作为一名小角色的演出不是他在阿瑟·温格手下唯一的机会。阿森纳中

国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn, s. ]4 N# d) J1 j6 ?3 \
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn) y% K3 i! G( t4 q
“想想这件事并把目标定在进入联赛杯名单中总是不错。主教练喜欢把我们这帮男生中的一些人放进一线队,而我们则必须努力工作以证明我们已经为那个级别做好了准备。”

[ 本帖最後由 jacksonkua 於 2007-10-16 12:16 AM 編輯 ]

阿森纳,利物浦争夺费宁

阿森纳,利物浦争夺费宁 - 2007年10月15日

阿森纳,利物浦正在追逐捷克希望之星马丁·费宁(Martin Fenin)。枪手论坛) `) ^$ R: L0 @) }# L- n

Il Messaggero说这两家英超俱乐部都对FK Teplice射手表达了认真的兴趣,费宁今年早些时候在加拿大举行的20岁以下世青赛上表现星光四射。

Arsenal, Liverpool battling for Fenin

Arsenal and Liverpool are chasing Czech Republic prospect Martin Fenin.

Il Messaggero says both Premiership clubs are showing serious interest in the FK Teplice striker, who starred in the U20 World Championships in Canada earlier this year.

以下为Martin Fenin的各人资料和大家分享!!

Martin Fenin
Date of birthApril 16, 1987 (1987-04-16) (age 20)
Place of birth
Cheb, Czechoslovakia
Height1.81 m
Playing positionForward
Current clubFK Teplice
Number16
1993-2003FK Teplice
YearsClubApp (Gls)*
2003-FK Teplice66 (12)
2007-Czech Republic2 (0)

Martin Fenin (born 16 April 1987 in Cheb) is a Czech football striker currently playing for the professional Czech club FK Teplice. Fenin has also played for youth national teams, primarily the under-19 Czech Republic team. Fenin scored three goals for the Czechs in the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Canada, including one in the final against Argentina. On August 22, 2007 he made his international debut against Austria.

Martin Fenin
   Teplice

[ 本帖最後由 jacksonkua 於 2007-10-15 11:50 PM 編輯 ]

巴萨谨慎对待法布雷加斯转会的传言

巴萨谨慎对待法布雷加斯转会的传言 - 2007年10月15日

8 a4 W- d1 A& `
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn, n" ~, |3 H8 U

贝基利斯坦暗示巴塞罗那不会花大笔钱让法布雷加斯回到球队。

arsenal.com.cn, W% C: M3 Z' X  {7 ?
这位巴萨体育主管在谈到关于如果巴萨有意的话,法布雷加斯愿意回归的传言时这样表示的。bbs.arsenal.com.cn8 {" k6 U8 n  |* f6 W4 x5 P7 A1 O( @

自从在十五岁时决定到英格兰闯荡后,法布雷加斯已经不再被视为这只加泰罗尼亚球队的球员。阿森纳中

国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn: Y6 O$ g8 M# m/ B! u9 \& g, T
# ], r7 A5 v4 U5 P
“他是一个优秀的球员,但他当初的离开让这件事变得复杂。”贝基利斯坦说。

“我们不会为一个在巴萨成长却又离开巴萨的球员花大价钱。”

阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn# a$ x* n2 R3 W1 l
“首先,他要表示回归的强烈愿望。”

法布雷加斯的经纪人上周声称他很期待来自巴萨的邀请,这让媒体猜测明年夏天会有大转会发生。

阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn4 [. R. x6 O! h  F9 A9 D
贝基利斯坦对这个传言简单地回应了下,他觉得法布雷加斯当初决定离开,现在俱乐部并不愿意花一大笔转会费再把他签回来

Barca cautious over Cesc

Txiki Beguiristain has hinted that Barcelona would not be willing to make the first move or spend big money to bring Cesc Fabregas back to the club.

The Blaugrana technical secretary was reacting to rumours that the Arsenal playmaker would be interested in a return to Camp Nou if Barca made their interest known.

After deciding to try his luck in England at the age of 15, however, Fabregas is no longer seen as a favourite son by the Catalan giants.

Desire

"He is a great player but the circumstances of his departure make things very difficult," Beguiristain told Avui.

"We cannot pay a great quantity for a homegrown player that decided to leave us.

"To start with he would have to show his desire to return."

Fabregas' agent, Joseba Diaz, stated last week that he would like to see Barca declare their intention to take the Arsenal player back after reports surfaced that a bid could be made next summer.

That has been met with a curt answer from Beguiristain, who clearly feels that it was Fabregas' decision to leave and the club will not go to any great length to sign him back. 。

本人的意见:-

我相信,BARCELONA 并不会在这时候以高价将FABREGAS引进。当初FABREGAS 和INESTA 在BARCELONA 青年对时的位置重贴。而当初,BARCELONA 也以决定留下INESTA 所以才将FABREGAS 买到ARSENAL。如今,FABREGAS 也已成为"世界级球员",虽然BARCELONA 也后悔,但以现在的BARCELONA-MANAGEMENT TEAM,绝对不会自打嘴巴和承认当初的失误!
坚决不能让CESC走了~!
他是中场的灵魂呀!:onion14:
ROBINSONGG兄,

我完全同意您的想法。FABREGAS 现今已是枪手的"标志",而对ARSENAL来说,现在这时候也不却钱用!所以我相信ARSENAL绝对不会把"年轻有为"的FABREGAS买回BARCELONA!
谢谢您的回复!

有空请常来支持ARSENAL俱乐部。 您已加录会员了吗?:014:

温格迫切希望队内众国脚归队 继续在英超高歌猛进

温格迫切希望队内众国脚归队 继续在英超高歌猛进 - 2007年10月16日

TOM体育讯 虽然周中还有国家队赛事,但是温格已经迫不及待的希望阿森纳的国脚们能尽快归队,在英超赛场上拿出最佳状态继续赢球。

最近十场比赛阿森纳全部获胜,如此强劲的表现也让球队高居英超积分榜榜首,同时在冠军联赛小组赛中也出现在望。温格对于球队的表现和在积分榜的位置都感到满意。

“这实在是太棒了,我不得不说这让人非常高兴。和这样的球队共事我很快乐,因为每一天都像是享受,帮助他们取得进步也很美妙。”温格在接受阿森纳在线电视台采访时表示。

“从新赛季开始以来我们打出了不少非常精彩的比赛,我觉得球队还有提升空间,因此我会耐心的等待球员全部归队,然后继续像此前一样的优异表现。”温格继续说道。
返回列表