Martin Fenin
Martin Fenin

Nationality:Czech
Place of birth:Cheb ,Czech Republic
Date of birth:[Subscribers only]
Height:181 cm
Weight:70 kg
Positions:Forward

Martin Fenin (born 16 April 1987 in Cheb) is a Czech football striker currently playing for the professional Czech club FK Teplice.

Fenin has also played for youth national teams, primarily the under-19 Czech Republic team.

Fenin scored three goals for the Czechs in the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Canada, including one in the final against Argentina. On August 22, 2007 he made his international debut against Austria.

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Arsenal shortlisted for Visit London Awards

Arsenal shortlisted for Visit London Awards - [ Wednesday, October 17, 2007]

We are pleased to announce that Arsenal has been shortlisted for two prestigious awards in this year’s Visit London Awards 2007.

Sports Tourism Award - Stadium Tours
Emirates Stadium has seen over 100,000 tour visitors in the last year. A tour of Emirates Stadium has become a popular attraction, not only for Arsenal Fans, but for visitors to the capital from around the world. Stadium Tours take place daily and enable visitors to get a sneak preview behind the scenes, with the option of exploring the Stadium with a Legend. This award is judged by senior business and tourism industry professionals.

Business Venue of the Year
Emirates Stadium has rapidly established itself as one of the most spectacular and successful sports stadia in the World.  In addition to the regular Arsenal home fixtures, over the last year Emirates Stadium has played host to international friendlies, the Emirates Cup and a host of private events for Arsenal fans and businesses from around the capital and Europe. This award is open to a public vote and can be voted for through the Visit London website.

[ 本帖最後由 jacksonkua 於 2007-10-18 01:50 AM 編輯 ]

巴萨:塞斯克·法布雷加斯必须首先有表示

巴萨:塞斯克·法布雷加斯必须首先有表示 - 2007年10月18日

说如果塞斯克·法布雷加斯想离开阿森纳他必须表达出重新加入巴萨的愿望,并首先作出行动。

巴萨技术总监对谣言做出回应,如果里杰卡尔德的西班牙豪门抛出橄榄枝,枪手中场必须表达有意返回诺坎普的意愿。

法布雷加斯15岁时想去英国尝试运气,然而法布雷加斯不再被加泰罗尼亚视为宠儿,巴萨承认他们不会为20岁的球员付巨额转会费。
“他是个出色的球员,但他离开的条件使事情变的困难” Begiristain 对Avui说。

“我们不会为在本俱乐部成长后决定离开的球员付高额费用。想要有开头,他必须表达回归的意愿!”

Barca: Cesc must make first move

Txiki Begiristain says Cesc Fabregas 'would have to show a desire' to rejoin Barcelona and make the first move if he wanted to leave Arsenal.

Barca's technical secretary was reacting to rumours that the Gunners playmaker would be interested in a return to the Nou Camp if Frank Rijkaard's Spanish giants made their interest known.

After deciding to try his luck in England at the age of 15, however, Fabregas is no longer seen as a favourite son by the Catalan giants, who admit they would it hard to stump up a massive transfer fee for the 20-year-old.

"He is a great player but the circumstances of his departure make things very difficult," Begiristain told Avui. "We cannot pay a great quantity for a homegrown player that decided to leave us.

"To start with he would have to show his desire to return."

科里·吉尔伯特(Gilbert)未来成疑?

科里·吉尔伯特(Gilbert)未来成疑? - 2007-10-18

科里•吉尔伯特的未来成疑

在星期二晚从预备队比赛退出后,科里•吉尔伯特租借联盟southend成疑。

20岁的后卫上赛季同样被租借到卡迪夫,他意识到一线队的机会渺茫,9月8日对Gillingham打了最后一场比赛。

他在对彼德堡的比赛打了22分钟退场后与预备队教练奥斯丁交流了几句。

Gilbert's future put into doubt

Arsenal defender Kerrea Gilbert's loan spell at League One Southend is in doubt after he was hauled off in a reserve game on Tuesday night.

The 20-year-old full-back, who enjoyed a similar spell at Cardiff last season, has found first-team opportunities hard to come by at Roots Hall, with his last appearance coming against Gillingham on September 8.

He was taken off after 22 minutes of the game with Peterborough following an exchange of words with reserve-team boss Dean Austin.

"I don't really want to comment," said Austin. "A situation came up and was dealt with straight away."

阿尔芒•特劳雷(A. Traore)想打动枪手

阿尔芒•特劳雷(A. Traore)想打动枪手 - 2007年10月18日

阿尔芒•特劳雷想打动枪手.

阿森纳的阿尔芒•特劳雷与租借擦肩而过,他坚信将在埃米尔得到继续提高。

这名左后卫,上周刚刚度过自己18岁生日,被枪手队长喻为具有巨大潜力的球员,本赛季在预备队已经打如两球。

在上个月2:0战胜牛卡斯尔的联赛杯比赛中他有着抢眼的表现。

同时他被赋予一线队的30号战袍,他承认租借是有益的,他透露:“我已经与教练谈过了,他说左后卫的第二人选就是我!”

“那不意味那个位置总是我的,所以我必须努力训练,当我被指点上场时尽力表现自己”

上赛季特劳雷在联赛杯中表现稳定,包括最后对切尔西的决赛。

冠军查尔顿是想得到特劳雷的球队,特劳雷上赛季初从温格曾效力过的摩纳哥转会而来,查尔顿想租借他并给他一线队的机会。

但他在官方网上说:“我想继续留在阿森纳,并且每天都想在训练中进步”

“我想留下而不是租借,但如果有一天教练告诉我必须这么做的话, 当然只能那样了”

Traore wants to impress Gunners

Arsenal's Armand Traore has snubbed the chance of a loan move in the belief his continuing improvement will be better served at The Emirates

The left-back - who only turned 18 last week but is said by Arsenal captain William Gallas to have "monster potential" - has already scored twice for the reserves this term.

He also produced an eye-catching performance when called up for Carling Cup duty against Newcastle in a 2-0 win last month.

As well, he has been rewarded with the first-team number 30 jersey and although he accepts that a loan move may still be beneficial one day he revealed: "I have spoken with the boss (Arsene Wenger) and he has said the position of official second-choice left-back is there for me.

"It doesn't mean it will be always there, though. So I must just keep trying hard in training and when I am asked to play, just show that I can do it."

Traore played regularly in the League Cup competition last season - including the final defeat by Chelsea.

Championship Charlton are thought to be one of the clubs willing to take Traore - who signed from Wenger's former team Monaco at the start of last season - on loan and give him first-team experience.

But he added on his club's official website: "I think I am going to stay at Arsenal and still try to keep improving every day in training.

"I wanted to do that rather than go on loan, but when I speak to the manager (in future) and he tells me that it has to be done, then of course it will be done."

克利希乐于等待国家队的征召

克利希乐于等待国家队的征召 - 2007年10月18日

阿森纳边后卫盖尔.克利希对自己第一次被国家队征召充满期待。枪手论坛.

“毫无疑问我现在的表现与去年相比有了质的飞跃,”克利希告诉队报,“告诉你个消息:我正等待被征召。”

“不过我很现实:法国国家队有着高水平的左后卫阿比达尔和埃夫拉。”

“我已经在阿什利.科尔的阴影下生活了3年,所以我能等待,直到教练召我入队。”

“我非常期待这一天的到来,我在阿森纳像猎犬一样辛勤,以尽力保住自己的主力位置。”

Arsenal's Clichy happy to wait for France call

Arsenal fullback Gael Clichy is happy to wait for his first France call-up.

"No doubt my situation has changed since last year," Clichy told L'Equipe Magazine.

"I won't lie to you: I am waiting for a sign.

"But I have to be realistic: France have high level left backs with [Eric] Abidal and [Patrice] Evra.

"I have been waiting for three years in Ashley Cole's shadow so I can also wait for the coach to call me up.  

"I am waiting for that and working like a dog to keep my place at Arsenal."

[ 本帖最後由 jacksonkua 於 2007-10-18 11:24 AM 編輯 ]

阿森纳莱曼:我是达人

阿森纳莱曼:我是达人 - 2007年10月18日

阿森纳门将莱曼坚称他依然是世界上最优秀的门将之一。

莱曼说:“我认为,我是一个全面的天才。我没有弱项。

“凭借我对比赛的理解和丰富的比赛经验,这是我相比年轻门将最突出的优势。”

Arsenal's Lehmann: I have no weakness

Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehmann insists he's still one of the world's best shot-stoppers.

Lehmann, whose Germany place is on the line unless he reclaims the Gunners No 1 jersey, said: "The positive for me is I am an all-around talent. I have no weakness. "This, in combination with experience and my understanding of the game, is my main advantage over young keepers."

德比的费尔哈柏以赛斯克为榜样

德比的费尔哈柏以赛斯克为榜样 - 2007年10月18日

德比中场本尼·费尔哈伯以阿森纳的赛斯克·法布雷加斯为榜样来激励自己在英超闯出一番天地。
“两年前,赛斯克还不是阿森纳的首发,”他说.
“他是一个优秀球员,但不是特殊的那一个。然后,上赛季,他爆发了,自此之后,成为一个伟大的球员。”

Derby's Feilhaber using Cesc example

Derby County midfielder Benny Feilhaber is using Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas as inspiration as he attempts to establish himself in the Premiership.
"Two years ago, Cesc was not in the starting line-up at Arsenal," he told the Sunday Mercury. "He was a good player, but not one of the special players. Then, last season, he took off and has been doing great ever since."

拉莫斯希望法布雷加斯来皇马

拉莫斯希望法布雷加斯来皇马 - 2007年10月18日

拉莫斯对于法布雷加斯来皇马无比欢迎。

皇马长期以来都欣赏这位20岁的球员,他们渴望将他带到伯纳乌,但是今夏和去年夏天,主席卡尔德隆是将签下这位球员作为他的竞选誓言的一部分。

法布雷加斯和阿森纳去年签下一份8年合约,迄今为止,他依然向枪手效忠,但是拉莫斯认为如果皇马实现他们目标,将这位前巴萨小将带到西甲冠军球队来,他会很高兴。

“任何可以提高我们球队实力的做法,我认为都是好事,赛斯克的实力和个性会在皇马获得很好的认可,”拉莫斯告诉阿斯报。

“他是阿森纳的一个伟大的球员,一个领袖,一个关键先生。他是去国外最成功的一个西班牙球员,但西甲和英超也可媲美。”

RAMOS WANTS FABREGAS AT REAL

Sergio Ramos would welcome the chance to line up alongside Spain team-mate Cesc Fabregas at Real Madrid.

Real have long been admirers of the 20-year-old and were eager to bring him to the Bernabeu both this summer and last, when president Ramon Calderon pledged to sign the Arsenal midfielder as part of his election campaign.

Fabregas, who signed an eight-year contract with Arsenal last year, has so far remained dedicated to the Gunners, but Ramos admits he would like to see Real fulfil their aim and bring the former Barcelona youngster to the Spanish champions.

"Anything that would improve my team I think would be good, and for his quality and his characteristics Cesc would be very well received at Real Madrid," Ramos said in AS.

"He is a great player, a leader and a key player at Arsenal. He is one of the most successful Spanish players who has played abroad, and in a league as competitive as the English one."

WENGER TIPPED FOR CHAIRMAN ROLE

WENGER TIPPED FOR CHAIRMAN ROLE - 18th Oct 2007
WENGER被推崇做ARSENAL主席

阿森纳俱乐部的现任主席皮特-希尔伍德说,现任球队主教练温格在他结束教练生涯后将成为俱乐部的主席。

这位法国教练自从1996年出任阿森纳队主教练以来,已经为球队赢得了三次联赛冠军,一次闯入欧洲冠军联赛决赛,四次夺得足总杯。他还成功地带出了这支在本赛季英超赛场上虎虎生风的年轻球员。

自从60岁就是阿森纳主席的现年71岁的希尔伍德表示,他相信温格可以带领阿森纳走向辉煌。

“我们谁也不会变得更年轻了,阿森纳迟早需要一位出色的主席,虽然我们还没明确讨论过这件事,温格正是我们所需要的。”希尔伍德在接受金融时报记者的采访时说。

Peter Hill-Wood has backed Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger to succeed him as chairman of the club in the future.
The 71-year-old Hill-Wood heads a board featuring five directors over the age of 60 and he believes Wenger would make an excellent future appointment.

"None of us are getting any younger," Hill-Wood told the Financial Times.
"Arsène would make an excellent chairman one day, but we haven't discussed anything specifically."

Hill-Wood's comments come on a big day for the Arsenal board, with minority shareholders set to get their chance to put their questions to directors at the annual general meeting in the face of speculation that the club could be the subject of a takeover.
It is understood that two significant stakeholders, American Stan Kroenke and Russian Alisher Usmanov, who have both been linked with takeover bids in the last year, are likely to be represented rather than appear in person.

Usmanov's investment company Red and White Holdings, which now owns around 23% and is the second-largest shareholder behind director Danny Fiszman, issued a statement on Tuesday "to reiterate its support of Arsenal Holdings plc and its position as a long-term investor".

Usmanov had been looking to build a so-called 'blocking stake' of 25%, but now looks to have softened his stance, as the statement added intentions "to vote in favour of all the resolutions at the upcoming AGM".
There could, of course, still be the added twist of an appearance by former vice-chairman David Dein, who now fronts up RAWHL in a non-executive role.

Dein sold his 14.5% share to Usmanov's group for £75million in August, a few months after leaving the Arsenal board following a schism over the role of American businessman Kroenke - ironically then seen as a hostile investor but now viewed as very much a long-term ally.

The shareholding directors made an undertaking last April not to sell any of their shares for at least a year and Hill-Wood insisted today that one of those directors, Lady Nina Bracewell-Smith, who owns a 15.8% stake in the club, will not be looking to sell up.

"I can only tell you what she has told me - that she has no intention of selling her stake, and that she is in it for the long term," Hill-Wood said.

[ 本帖最後由 jacksonkua 於 2007-10-18 09:53 PM 編輯 ]

加拉对复出感到开心

加拉对复出感到开心 - 2007年10月18日

阿森纳的队长威廉.加拉已经恢复,可以在周六出战博尔顿,周中他已经代表法国队出场了。

由于受伤加拉休息了两个月的时间,只是在这个星期三他才代表法国队出场,参加2008年欧锦赛预选赛对立陶宛的比赛。这宣告了他的复出。

加拉踢满了90分钟的比赛,没有感到任何疼痛。现在,他正期盼着返回阿森纳。

“在比赛中我一直在注意。”加拉告诉队报。

“在缺席了两个月后,能够回来这真是一件好事。我没感到疼痛。”

“我没再受伤,完全的恢复了,并且为参加比赛作好了准备。”加拉在他的个人网页上写到。

Gallas happy with return

Arsenal skipper William Gallas will be fit to play against Bolton on Saturday after making his return to action for France in midweek.
Gallas picked up an injury some two months ago and it was only on Wednesday in France’s Euro 2008 qualifier against Lithuania that he made his return.

The France international played the full 90 minutes without feeling any pain and he is looking forward to returning for Arsenal.
“I paid attention [during the game],” Gallas told L’Equipe.

“It is a good thing for a return after two months of absence, I have not suffered. “I’m not injured anymore […] I’m fully fit and ready to play," he added on his personal website.

阿森纳可以继续信任阿穆尼亚吗?

阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文

阿森纳可以继续信任阿穆尼亚吗? - 2007年10月18日

网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn0 H/ P' U0 s7 u9 F0 ~3 r6 O' b1 n
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn3 h. e' L/ @* P6 J
莱曼凭借周六在克罗克公园和爱尔兰比赛出色表现,德国门将渴望着再次成为阿森纳球队的首发。bbs.arsenal.com.cn; C& D! F7 T; ?+ @: x4 \& j

这位37岁球员因为“表面上的”伤病原因将位置让给了阿穆尼亚,但是他现在准备回归。我们通过OPTA数据来评估是否这位前多特蒙德门将应该在下场和博尔顿比赛中要回他的阿森纳球衫。

PlayerManuel AlmuniaJens Lehmann
出场次数62
上场时间540180
失球42
失1球的平均分钟13590
不失球场次30
扑救
禁区内射门扑救104
禁区外射门扑救113
扑救成功率84%78%
扑单刀次数56
扑单刀成功率100%100%

阿森纳现在排名英超第一,领先第二名2分,相比曼联还少赛一场。但他们最近多数表现说明他们后防还是稳固的,这其中有阿穆尼亚的一份贡献。bbs.arse

nal.com.cn2 k- M) W6 p7 ?  L
bbs.arsenal.com.cn) p# q3 H- b, N8 m% U
这位西班牙门将本赛季首发6场英超比赛,在一半的比赛中保持不失球,仅仅被打进4球。这位西班牙人的扑救成功率为84%,这个数据相当出色。

N; v* ^. k. F
莱曼在扑救率上落后于阿穆尼亚(78%),而且他平均90分钟失球的记录也小于阿穆尼亚的135分钟。

纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn  E$ |$ I8 |  H9 a
莱曼很难再次重返首发的重要原因就是他在赛季初的2场英超比赛中犯下的2个致命失误。

Will Arsenal keep faith with Manuel?

Following his impressive performance at Croke Park on Saturday against the Irish, German international keeper Jens Lehmann will look to reclaim his place in goal at his club side Arsenal.

The 37-year-old lost his place to Manuel Almunia following an apparent injury, but is now ready to return. In light of this, Opta assesses whether the former Borussia Dortmund keeper should reclaim the Arsenal goalkeeping jersey in their next match against Bolton.

Arsenal currently find themselves two points clear at the top of the Premier League table, despite having played one less game than their nearest rivals Manchester United. Much of their recent form has been down to their stability at the back, and Manuel Almunia has played an influential part in this. The Spanish keeper has starred in six Premier League games this season, keeping clean sheets in half of his games and conceding only four goals. The Spaniard has also saved an impressive 84% of shots he has faced.

Lehmann not only has an inferior saves to shots ratio (78%), but he has also conceded every 90 minutes compared to Almunia’s 135 minute record.

The main reason Lehmann will find it hard to get his place back in the starting XI however, is due to the fact that the two goals he did concede this season in the Premier League followed his own, high profile, mistakes.

温格打算召回卡洛斯·贝拉

温格打算召回卡洛斯·贝拉 - 2007年10月18日

阿瑟·温格看起来打算在一月份将墨西哥天才少年卡洛斯·贝拉迎回阿森纳。

这名18岁的射手现在已经是墨西哥成年国家队国脚,在两年前带领他的祖国获得17岁以下世青赛冠军荣耀时吸引了枪手主教练的目光。

继而他与阿森纳签下一份为期五年的合同,但是劳工证限制使他不能上场比赛,所以他被租借到了西班牙球队维戈塞尔塔,然后是萨拉曼卡,在那他打进八粒进球并参与完成了53粒进球。

在那场盛大的演出之后,本赛季一大堆俱乐部吵着要让贝拉为他们踢球,但是这名年轻人选择了在奥萨苏纳呆一年。

这份为期一年的租借合同中包含了第二年是否继续租借的选择。

但是贝拉有望在一月份获得西班牙护照,这样在英格兰踢球的话他将不再需要劳工证。

Wenger set to call on Carlos

Arsene Wenger looks set to welcome back Mexican wonder-kid Carlos Vela to the Arsenal team in January.

The 18-year-old striker, already a full international, caught the eye of the Gunners boss two years ago when he led his country's Under-17 side to World Cup glory.

He went on to sign a five-year deal for Arsenal but work permit restrictions prevented him from playing so he was loaned out to Spanish side Celta Vigo, then to Salamanca where he scored eight and created 53 goals.

Following that spree a whole host of other clubs clamoured for Vela's services going into this season but the youngster opted for a year-long move to Osasuna.

A year-long loan was agreed with the option of a second year.

But Vela is expected to qualify for a Spanish passport in January, at which point he will no longer need a work permit in England.

温格做出英格兰承诺

温格做出英格兰承诺 - 2007年10月18日

法国人对英格兰本土天才有信心。

阿森纳主教练阿瑟·温格向俱乐部的支持者承诺不需太久他的球队阵容当中就会包括一批英格兰球员。

尽管法国人发掘培养年轻天才的能力被认为是首屈一指,但是在将英格兰本土天才放进他的首发11人名单问题上他仍在苦苦挣扎。

现在的英格兰阵容中已经没有阿森纳球员,而温格允许像大卫·本特利和史蒂夫·西德维尔这样的球员离开北伦敦,他承认他渴望解决这个失衡问题。

他相信自己拥有令人期待的英国小将亨利·兰斯布里,加文·霍伊特和马克·兰达尔,而他感觉这些球员可以在将来更进一步。

“我觉得我们在背后同样做了一些出色的工作,培养了一些好的年轻球员。”他说。

“我们有一些出色的一年级(学院奖学金获得者),这是出色的英格兰年轻一代。”

“他们充满了希望,也非常出色。”

“我们希望在几年内我们能有一些非常强的英格兰球员可以和外国球员一起上场。”

Wenger makes English vow

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has promised the club's supporters that before too long his side will contain a batch of English players.

While the Frenchman's ability to spot, work with and develop young talent is widely regarded to be second to none, he has struggled to bring homegrown talent into his first XI.

There are currently no Arsenal players in the England squad and Wenger, who allowed the likes of David Bentley and Steve Sidwell to leave North London, accepts it is an imbalance he is keen to address.

He believes he has promising English youngsters Henri Lansbury, Gavin Hoyte and Mark Randall in his ranks, and it is these type of players which he feels could in the future make the step up.

Next Generation

"I feel we have produced some good work from the behind as well, with good young players," he said.

"We have good first year [scholars], and it is a good young English generation.

"It is very promising and very good.
"We hope that in a few years we will have some very strong English players who can of course be a good mixture with players from abroad."

【金融时报】阿森纳寻求克伦科的签字

【金融时报】阿森纳寻求克伦科的签字 - 2007年10月19日

持有阿森纳12.2%股份的美国体育运动队亿万富翁斯坦·克伦科正在考虑是否签署一份延长至2009年及以后不出售股份的协议。

俄罗斯钢铁大亨阿利谢·尤斯马诺夫手中23%的股份让俱乐部变得不稳定,在一致努力驱逐他的情况下,董事会成员延长了他们的决定,在2009年4月18日之前除了董事会内部成员,不出售股份给任何人。

最初的股份锁定协议本来是打消克伦科先生企图掌权的野心。但是俱乐部将与克伦科先生签署商业协议,董事们希望拉拢他可以阻止尤斯马诺夫先生的企图。

在这份协议到期后,签署了这份协议的人如果希望出售自己的股份,必须在直到2012年10月18日剩下的三年半时间内给董事会伙伴优先选择权。)

首席执行官凯斯·埃德尔曼说在周四的年度股东大会前签署的这份协议,已经提交给克伦科先生,他也被邀请加入。协议的签署者持有俱乐部45.45%的股份。埃德尔曼先生说新的协议让俱乐部在面对收购威胁时变得“坚不可摧”。

“从今天起...人们对我们的股票做什么都没有关系。”他说:“我想这已经让它结束了。”

埃德尔曼先生补充说对此进行法律上的质疑是没有机会的。

尤斯马诺夫先生声称包括董事会成员的股份锁定协议让那些董事的独立性陷入质疑当中。

但是埃德尔曼先生说:“我们是根据我们的股东作为一个董事会行动的,我们有这么做的权利。”

Arsenal seek Kroenke signing

((Published: October 19 2007 04:56 | Last updated: October 19 2007 04:56))

Stan Kroenke, the US sports franchise billionaire who holds a 12.2 per cent stake in Arsenal, is considering whether to sign a shareholders’ agreement not to sell shares, which has been extended to 2009 and beyond.

In a concerted effort to freeze out Alisher Usmanov, the Russian metals magnate whose 23 per cent stake has unsettled the club, board members extended their decision not to sell stock to anyone outside their close group until April 18 2009.
返回列表