“雷丁和阿森纳所期待的目标并不完全一致,”温格说。
“如果他可以设法让雷丁留在英超10年,他将肯定是那里的主帅。
“我认为他所做的工作绝对是优秀的,我对他在那里的工作和我在阿森纳工作评价是一样的。”

“缺少潜力,你可以获得得就少。但是每一个主帅的目的是什么?就是以他所拥有的配置去做到最好。如果你以这个标准来评价他,那么他在雷丁做得非常好。”
温格准备重新安排法布雷加斯和赫莱布出场,他们在周中的欧冠平局中得到了休息,另外,图雷和罗西基都从伤病中痊愈。-
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Wenger warns Royals over quota

Wenger warns Royals over quota - 12 Nov 2007

A key reason behind Reading's survival in the Premier League last season was the midfield pairing of Steve Sidwell and James Harper.
Both players are ex-Arsenal trainees who did not make the grade under Wenger, with the likes of Patrick Vieira and Emmanuel Petit ahead of them.

Royals manager Steve Coppell is one of those managers in favour of a limit to the number of foreign players in the Premier League.
But Wenger argues a quota system would deny the likes of Reading a chance to snap up high-quality cast-offs, like Sidwell and Harper, who still have a future at the highest level.
"The rule for success is just live around Arsenal and pick off the players who do not make it completely and I promise you will have a very good team," said Wenger.

"There are very good players who will not all make it here but when they drop out they will still make a good team.
"Harper and Sidwell did not get in here because they had Petit and Viera and Edu in front of them. I think to force the clubs in England to have only English players in the side would be detrimental to the smaller clubs."
Sidwell has now moved on to Chelsea but Reading also boast two other former Arsenal players on their books in John Halls and Graham Stack, although both are currently out on loan.

Others players plying their trade in the Premiership having graduated at Arsenal include Liverpool winger Jermaine Pennant, Blackburn midfielder David Bentley, West Ham defender Matthew Upson and Sunderland striker Anthony Stokes.
Wenger added: "I am happy if they have a good life. Sidwell was an important player for them because he had a good partnership with Harper.

"Sidwell's aim was to become a professional football player at a top team. He is.
"If we have just contributed a little bit we are happy with that. We take the criticism, no problem.
"As a manager you want to have a positive influence on the life of your football players."
Arsenal's current crop of stars head to Reading on Monday night on the back of a 26-game unbeaten run, following the midweek Champions League draw with Slavia Prague.
Reading, conversely, have been consistently inconsistent so far this season.
But they have won four of their six home league games and Wenger is full of respect for the work Coppell has done at the Madejski Stadium.

"The expectation is not exactly the same at Reading as it is at Arsenal," said Wenger.
"If he can manage to keep Reading in the Premier League for 10 years he will certainly be the manager.
"I think what he has done is absolutely exceptional and I rate it at the same level as I do here.
"With less potential you can achieve less. But what is the purpose of every manager? To do the maximum with what he has at his disposal. "If you judge him on that, then he has done very well for Reading."
Wenger is set to recall Cesc Fabregas and Alexander Hleb, who were rested for the midweek Champions League draw, plus Kolo Toure and Tomas Rosicky after they recovered from injury.
WENGER永远是一位敢怒敢言的教授!

法布雷加斯:我热切期盼在阿森纳度过往后职业生涯

【天空体育】法布雷加斯:我热切期盼在阿森纳度过往后职业生涯 - 12 Nov 2007

塞斯克·法布雷加斯坚持说他热切期盼在阿森纳度过余下职业生涯。

这名西班牙中场球员一直以来被传最终会重返其故土,因为皇家马德里和巴塞罗那被认为是他的仰慕者。

然而,16岁时为寻求踢上一线队比赛离开巴萨投奔阿森纳的法布雷加斯坚决表示,现在与枪手一起比以往任何时候都更加快乐。

现年20的法布雷加斯在本赛季开局未尝败绩的阿森纳队中星光闪耀,他承认现在他已抛弃重返西班牙的打算。

“在我最初来到英格兰时,我的想法是有一天我要返回西班牙,”法布雷加斯告诉《太阳报》。

“但现实是我快乐每一天,我热爱伦敦,热爱这里的人还有这个俱乐部。”

“说实话,每一天我要长期,自己往后的职业生涯都呆在这里的愿望日渐强烈。”

“时运让我没有踢西班牙联赛的机会,现在我真的非常认同英超联赛,因为它是这样的具有激情、快速、攻击性和充满活力。这是我最喜欢的足球。”

Fabregas: I'm here for life

Fabregas: I'm here for life - 12 Nov 2007

Cesc Fabregas insists he is keen to see out the rest of his career with Arsenal.

The Spanish midfielder has consistently been linked with an eventual return to his home country, with Real Madrid and Barcelona thought to be admirers.

However, Fabregas - who quit Barca at the age of 16 as he went in search of first-team football at Arsenal - is adamant he is now happier than ever with The Gunners.

Fabregas, now 20, has starred in Arsenal's unbeaten start to the season and he admits he has now ditched plans to return to Spain.

"When I first came to England my idea was to go back to Spain one day," Fabregas said in The Sun.

"But the truth is that now I'm happier every day and I love London, the people and the club.

"I'm going to say the truth - every day I have more desire to stay here for a long time, for the rest of my career.

"I haven't had the fortune of playing in the Spanish league and right now I really identify with football in the Premier League because it's so passionate, fast, attacking and vibrant. It's the football that I like the most."
FABREGAS 已把ARSENAL当作是自己的"第二个家"。

格兰特希望按照阿森纳可持续发展的方针改造切尔西

【每日邮报】格兰特希望按照阿森纳可持续发展的方针改造切尔西 - 12 Nov 2007

格兰特说,切尔西风格的改变就如温格刚来阿森纳时的改造一样。

这位新主帅坚称阿布选择他来率领斯坦福桥改革是正确的。

这位前以色列主帅说:“有时,在一支球队的生活中有一个时间是你需要走到另外一条道路上的。这在很多俱乐部都发生过。”

“阿森纳就发生过。10年前阿森纳是一支非常成功的球队,但是他们做出了正确的决定去改变球风。切尔西也做出了正确的决定,他们让我来改变球队的球风,在教练组所有人的帮助下。”

“我们在过去6-7场比赛中发现了球风是如何改变的。全世界的电视都目睹了这一切,你需要赢得比赛,但是你需要在正确的道路上赢球。”

Grant hoping to transform Chelsea the Arsenal way

Grant hoping to transform Chelsea the Arsenal way - 12 Nov 2007

Chelsea's change of style will be as noticeable as the one Arsenal underwent when Arsene Wenger arrived, according to Avram Grant.
And the new manager insists Roman Abramovich was right to choose him to lead the Stamford Bridge revolution.

Outlining his vision for the future before today's home game against Everton, the former Israel manager said: "Sometimes there is a time in the life of a team when you need to go a different way. It's happened with many clubs.  

"It happened with Arsenal. Ten years ago Arsenal were a very successful team but they took the right decision to change the style. And they took the right decision here to change the style of the team and put me in charge, with the help of all the staff.  "We have seen in the past six or seven games how the style is changing.

With everything seen on television all over the world, you need to win games but you need to do it in a positive way."  Grant looks forward to welcoming one of his proteges, Aiyegbeni Yakubu, to Stamford Bridge having signed the Nigeria striker for Maccabi Haifa as an 18-year-old and helped him develop into the top scorer in the Israeli league a year later.

"I watched him when he was 18 and liked him very much," said Grant. "I signed him and he was great. The first year there was a problem with his registration but the second year he played all the games and was the top scorer in Israel.  "He's a good player, a good talent and he's doing well here. I like him as a person."

[ 本帖最後由 jacksonkua 於 2007-11-12 08:56 PM 編輯 ]
我相信GRANT有一定的实力,能够把CHELSEA改造得比MOURINHNO时代更好。

阿森纳核心竟只在西班牙当配角 潜藏巨星何时能挑大梁

阿森纳核心竟只在西班牙当配角 潜藏巨星何时能挑大梁 - 19 Nov 2007

温格手下在英超积分榜上领跑的枪手的领袖、身披4号球衣的法布雷加斯变成了西班牙的18号塞斯克——那个在阿拉贡内斯的球队里充当哈维和伊涅斯塔强大助手的球员。

周末对阵瑞典队的比赛为西班牙队锁定了前往2008年欧洲杯的门票,同时也证明了,在斗牛士军团中,哈维才是真正的领袖,而要想看到最好的塞斯克-法布雷加斯,人们还需要等待。尽管塞斯克在本场比赛里踢得不赖,但球迷还在等待那个出类拔萃的法布雷加斯能把俱乐部的状态带到国家队来。如果你要问法布雷加斯本人,那这位来自加泰罗尼亚地区、成长于巴塞罗那的新星会告诉你,在巴拉多利德进行的对阵科特迪瓦的那场处子秀和2006年世界杯与土耳其队的比赛的下半场是他在国家队里最美妙的时刻。

其中84次为有效传球;他射门3次,相比他这个赛季16场比赛打进16个球的效率来说,这个数字略显苍白。

“我有过一次绝佳机会,但射门的时候我没有踢好”,法布雷加斯赛后承认说。尽管阿森纳的4号也认为他完全可以做得更好,但总体说来,他对自己在这场比赛里的表现还是感到满意的。要知道,在阿森纳,他是组织球队攻防转换的核心,而在西班牙国家队,皮球首先要交给哈维,然后是伊涅斯塔;而且在国家队,在他身后的是阿尔贝尔达,而不是弗拉米尼。法国人在本赛季的开局阶段表现相当出色,成功的扮演了法布雷加斯的“保镖”的角色,成为了新赛季枪手的关键球员之一。

“塞斯克就像是一块海绵,乍一看他似乎没有什么特别的,但他是我见过的少数几位能够迅速领会教练要求的球员之一”,阿拉贡内斯常常这样评价法布雷加斯。

而法布雷加斯则说,阿拉贡内斯让他意识到了自己的价值——“他总是召我入队”。塞斯克和所有的球迷一样,期待着在西班牙国家队成为那个在阿森纳叱咤风云的法布雷加斯。

【arsenal maina】阿穆尼亚:门将是我能打的唯一位置

【arsenal maina】阿穆尼亚:门将是我能打的唯一位置 - 20 Nov 2007

门将阿穆尼亚说他只能作为门将首发,因为这是他在球场上唯一能打的位置。

这位西班牙人透露说只要他跑快了,他的哮喘就会发作,所以他被迫站在球门上。

阿穆尼亚说:“疾跑会让我哮喘重发。”

这带给我很多麻烦,所以我的父亲过去一直带我去公园,他向我射几脚球。”

“这是我能打的唯一位置。我知道我在一个特别恩典的位置上。”

“有时,当我们进球时,我们的后卫回到他们的位置上,我问图雷:‘我们究竟是怎么进球的?’”

Almunia: Goalkeeper is the only position I could play

Almunia: Goalkeeper is the only position I could play - 20 Nov 2007

Goalkeeper Manuel Almunia has said that he only started playing as a goalkeeper because that was the only position he could play on the football pitch.

The Spaniard revealed that he would get asthma attacks if he started running quickly, so he was forced to stand between the sticks.

Almunia said: "Running quickly would give me asthma attacks back then.

"It gave me a lot of problems and so my dad used to take me to the park and take a few shots at me.

"It was the only position I could play. I know I'm in a privileged position.

"Sometimes, when we score goals and our defenders come back to their positions, I say to Kolo Touré: 'How on earth did we do that?'"
门将阿穆尼亚拥有哮喘病? 我还是第一次听过!

【ghanaweb】阿德巴约出席StepApp慈善基金发布会

【ghanaweb】阿德巴约出席StepApp慈善基金发布会 - 20 Nov 2007

阿森纳前锋阿德巴约在周一出席了StepApp服装出售慈善发布会。

这位多哥国脚希望支持加纳队长斯蒂芬·阿皮亚建立的Stephen基金筹集更多的慈善资金。

这位费内巴切的偶像宣布将他的服装出售来发展他建立的Stephen基金,这个基金是用来帮助非洲农村的贫穷人家生计。

这位26岁的球员设计了一些衣服,他说这些衣服部分收益将为他的慈善基金筹集资金。

阿德巴约说:“我非常高兴我的兄弟阿皮亚的善举,因为他是出于帮助非洲的好心肠。”

“我将作为特邀球员出席这个发布会,无论作为一个人还是作为一个球员,我都深感荣幸。”

“我将尽力为这次服装出售成功做点事情。”

Adebayor to attend StepApp launch

Adebayor to attend StepApp launch - 20 Nov 2007

Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has confirmed that he will attend the launch of the SteppApp clothing range on Monday.

The Togo international is keen on supporting Ghana captain Stephen Appiah in his quest to raise funds for the charity the StepApp Fondation.

The Fenerbahce icon is coming out with his clothing range to help expand the activities of his charity for the needy across the African continent.

The 26-year-old, who helped design some of the products, says part of the proceeds will go to financing activities of his charity.

Adebayor, who is already in Accra, says he wants to support his friend to make the new clothing range a success.

“I am very happy for my brother Appiah because of the idea he has come out with to help the needy in Africa,” Adebayor said.

“I will be there at the special invitation of the player I like very much as human being and as a footballer.

“I will do whatever I can to make this clothing line a success.”

Other guests such as Azumah Nelson, Abedi Pele, Tony Yeboah and many more have all confirmed their attendance.

The Black Stars team will be at Monday's event to support their captain.
返回列表