返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 曼联领袖热身赛意外消失之谜 昔日铁人已成“易碎品”

曼联国脚纷纷前往国家队参加预选赛,弗格森悠闲的出现在预备队联赛现场。结果让老爵爷失望,曼联直到第83分才扳平比分与利物浦战平,而且原本要在本场比赛中登场为英超热身的内维尔再次临阵消失。

曼联的右后卫位置最近吃紧,布朗受伤,昨天刚被英格兰队退回俱乐部,上轮比赛爵爷只能派上小将皮克和辛普森“救火”,尽管两人表现都不错,但并非长久之策,所以他对站在复出边缘的内维尔寄予厚望。“他已经正常训练两个星期,达到了不错的水平。现在他需要比赛,希望他能在这场预备队中首发。”可惜内维尔让主帅失望了。曼联官方描述说:“大家都认为内维尔将在比赛中迈出恢复的重要一步,可惜曼联队长没有进入比赛名单,而缺少领袖的红魔预备队显得十分稚嫩。”

内维尔缺阵的消息立刻引起英媒体关注,曼联官方表示缺席预备队比赛不是因为伤情反复,而是不想冒风险让球员提早复出。但BBC和《太阳报》都认为曼联队长可能推迟复出,因为他比计划慢了一步。据悉内维尔的大腿、小腿、脚踝都有不同程度的伤势,太阳报称,原本计划20号对阵维拉时复出的曼联队长可能无法按计划登场,他距离完全康复还需要3个星期。

内维尔曾有铁人之称,然而如今已经32岁的曼联队长对伤病越来越感到力不从心。赛季开始前他还信誓旦旦表示要赶上揭幕战,结果却是一拖再拖。不过弗格森必须耐心,因为曼联是在等一个绝对主力,所以不能草率。曾被认为是内维尔接班人的巴兹利说:“一旦内维尔从伤病中恢复,你能做的只是给他让位。”
人老咗就容易受伤嫁啦
希望可以养好D,咁样可以玩多几年
另外希望森逊、布朗生性,咁样队长就唔洗咁辛苦了
森逊...都OK D.....个日他打右后卫.....同C朗右边对插飞上攻击都表现出色啦.....系防守经仲要多D经验咯...
布朗...他本身系CDF...防守高空波都OK, tacking 都OK囖....是有时惊惊地失常J, 要拒右边对插飞上攻实在是一个难题....因为拒D速度5够快...攻击得来,防守5到...防守得来, 攻击就5得咯...

i personally superbly like those player playing in da position like left or right defence yet they are winger...like Overmas, John Arne Riise, Roberto Carlos, Evra, Ashely Cole, Gary Neville....and all of them share something same....they have fast pace, run with ball very quick...small in size...doing good on the overlapping run...
when the left or right winger in catching da ball....most of the time da opponent will come to stop them for further running...and the winger cant just play to ball to CF or ST cos most of them will be surrounding with 1-2 defender laio...if the winger cant run further forward....if at tis time...a left or right defender come to backup them....it help them on running overlapping...break thru da defensive line....then lay some cross or thru ball to center lar...the da whole tactic lar...

ok ok...let me quote u some example on MU game....last time when Bechkam is there...Gary Neville, and Ruud van Nisterooy is also there....there is when they will a lot of trophy...Gary is always running overlapping with Beckham at the right size...then it help to create most space for Beckham to lay the cross to Nisterooy....and Nisterooy himself is good in 12yard box...everyone know he is very dangerous inside the box...when the cross is coming...he can use head or foot to slam da ball inside the net...hahhahaha.....i know when u read till here lar...u should be remember some MU's goal laio rite....and sometime...u saw da same thing happen in Real Madrid rite...when Beckham and Nisterooy in da same team......

But i do putting high hope on Simpson...hopefully he can be the 1 replacing Gary Neveille lar....

未雨綢繆,買番個人,曼城概理查士拉。
原帖由 我系一督屎 於 2007-10-13 04:22 PM 發表
未雨綢繆,買番個人,曼城概理查士拉。
好似有 d 囂張, 唔係太鐘意佢

況且真係要買佢, 起碼都要出 2、3 千萬磅 ...

應該可以用嚟買到其他好球員, 再加 2 個替補到得
返回列表