返回列表 回復 發帖

Suck&Blow —— 是最新的玩意喔 ,来自美国 , 属于果冻, 里面酒精有10% ~一吸一吹的,需要两个人互动一起玩。

口味: cherry , watermelon , grape , green apple , wild berry , strawberry.... 要哪种?

Q ding dong...sweet sweet n high high to suck it with u honey leh
q ding dong, let me go find out where to get the suck n blow stuff first ah...
i haven't seen anyone playing with that in NY...maybe not NY trend...
i go check out tell u la

q ding dong like to taste that lip ka?

Fu Tze got wet n thrown out in TW

dining by the waters...
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2012-6-13 11:18 PM 編輯
關於缺憾,人間總有說不完的故事。
也許從小與父母分離,也許無法與最愛的人相聚;
也許無法實現心中的夢與願,也許人生的旅途坎坷且短暫。
也許,常常感嘆生命中一個接一個的錯過,
並在相遇和錯過的不斷交織中 ...
wasimasterQ 發表於 2012-6-13 09:22 PM

Zues Poseidon Hades

We hear the roar of thunder or see the light first..we learned in school oledi...but lightning has always amazed n scared me when i was a little gal.

Now that I am grown, I can't stop but wonder in awe, the power in transitions in the speed of light n sound. And if the +ive & -ive strings entangled n meet at the focus point...can we really traveled thru' time or turn back time..and if it happened to me, wld I dared to cross over to the future, or turn back time n changed history...

Do I have enough guts to loose My Present to traveled the thru' the black hole ... in seek of answers...

i can oni read heart, ten, good, have and all...don't know what the rest of the chinese talking about...think is sth good
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2012-6-14 06:28 PM 編輯

not convinient day oledi la today, 我的天阿!! 救命ah!!....a u n t i e_ ah yee  give me a break...AV thing is agaisnt me today!!!
Good Evening Kimmik~

You should put that picture in sweet lemon home~
wasimasterQ 發表於 2012-6-14 07:40 PM
if u dare u post the pic in lemon cafe haha!

here a song to wake u up
morning q ding dong adtvb sweet fls  doc cat lemon

q ding dong dun play ball..so not a problem..
tis album 4 u lemon n q ding dong
my apology 4 the no buy 4 ekor pic...kimmi minta maaf la q ding dong

Good Afternoon everyone~
For those who wish to visit malaysia and speak English..this is USEFUL~
馬來西亞的英文~囧

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/8106_427570467274668_846790873_ ...
wasimasterQ 發表於 2012-6-14 11:22 PM
Manglish from #1 _10

1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rush out and wanted to 5 with me. I run so fast until I felt 6 and throw up. So I go into 7 eleven and grab some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab him. 10 God he run away. So, I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7 eleven. Next day, I call my boss and say I am 6 . He said 5 , tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asks me to climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1 .

Enjoy av1
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2012-6-16 02:56 PM 編輯

ge ge how swai chi _ mei mei tian yu tian..(mand) lam choi looi mau _gam toong yoke looi_ ching mooi joke ma (cant) kekeke!!hehehe

sweet sweet sweet.....ge ge n mei mei really delight the heart

q ding dong where u mei mei go..long time no c her oledi...change pic oledi ma..
lovely music
返回列表