返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論] [英超] 急不及待, 阿仙奴迎戰曼聯, 賽前中後 + 打氣討論集中區.

,  描述: coMe On bAby...~!~
[英超] 急不及待, 阿仙奴迎戰曼聯, 賽前中後 + 打氣討論集中區, coMe On bAby

英格蘭超級足球聯賽

(1)VS (2)  

日期: 11月3日星期六

時間: 晚上20:45
地點: 酋長球場

評分次數

• HIDE

come on red devil bvaby....
will another 4 ball victory beat arsenal?
i wish can...add oil
我记得曼联曾经打过枪手6:1,今场比分係次要的,我地需要胜利
利物浦已经帮我地打破咗阿仙奴的连胜势头了,净返就靠我地自己了
阿仙奴最强的地方係中路攻击,只要可以顶住佢中路的攻击,我地胜利的机会就大好多了
对付阿仙奴,关键就係要限制费比加斯,只要截断咗费比加斯的传波路线,阿仙奴就等于失去咗进攻的大脑
当然我地都要提防艾迪比耶,上赛季首循环我地对阿仙奴时就係比艾迪比耶一脚射死,而且成场波艾迪比耶的表现非常抢眼,自果场波之后艾迪比耶就渐渐稳到感觉。同时果场係古斯锡第一场代表曼联的比赛,比赛中佢扑出咗slive的12码,可惜最好还是输咗个单刀比艾迪比耶。所以我地后防对艾迪比耶要打醒12分精神了。
讲返呢场,夏格维斯的表现一定程度上决定咗比赛的胜败。如果夏格维斯可以限制到费比加斯,我地就已经赢咗一半了。同时我地两翼要配合中路对对方后防进行压制,务求令到罗斯基、希比要回防两边,咁我地就已经赢咗8成。最后就係睇临门一脚同运气。
今场比分唔重要,关键就係我地唔好好似利物浦咁领先后被对手追平。1:0已经係可以接受的赛果。个人无责任预测,2:0.

PS:我地伟大的版主应该浮出水面啦,大战前夕,係时候搞下气氛了!
我也来支持曼联啊!!:014:
我也是希望他们能大胜枪手!!
:onion14: :onion14: :onion05:
Yeah....5 star battle is ON....

very much agree wif what rivaldoliu is saying...this match is very much depand on the DMF. I think is Hargerave will be the DMF while Scholes is suffer injuries, So, Hargarave will be the 1 face2face wif Ferbagas on the opposition formation, if hargarave and stop him for making the run, making the pass, thru pass...MU have really big chance.
Also, the 2nd treat from Arsenal will be Helb, he can really make some run, especially overlapping run with Clicy. once the run is thru right, normal Farbagas or Adebayour will be there for backup and striking da ball, oh ya, Rosisky also a long shooter. but since after his injury, he still yet to back from his back lar. So, Helb is da most treatening to MU's defence, especially we don have Gary Neville there or some1 with higher class, better experience to stay on the DL. Brown or Pique...they still yet to reach da mark for Good defender. but if for me to choose, i'll choose Pique rather then Brown, Pique can make more accurate tackling and he is more brave then Brown on tackling lar.
and for the rest of the arsenal player. Eboue, Flamini, Adebayour. they are always depending of the pass or attacking orgransation of Farbangas or Helb...once two of them is stopped...Great chance to MU....oh ya...another thing, Arsenal's keeper...he not really very good yet, i don think he can handle MU attacking line up like Rooney, Teves, C Ronaldo, Giggs or Nani(ok ok, nani is not really very good yet, but he is enough to fool around Arsenal defender lar).

Ok, after analyst Arsenal team...now lets see why MU have a great chance to win...U think Clicy, Sagna, can hold up MU wingers? We have Giggs and C7 tat is world class, creative, fast in pace. for them to hold up G11 and C7. i think they will need more help from Helb or Eboue. Or even da DC(Gallas n Toure). Once the 2 left n right defender can't hold up MU winger. Either Arsenal will lose up the attacking left and right MF...or, if the DC come in to help...better still, we have R10 and T32 at the Central Forward. then Alumia is yet to be so good to stop R10 and T32 lar...Likewise, For the DC to stop R10 and T32. they will need help as well. either from Flamini, Gilberto....So, basic principle is, 4 of MU attacking play, R10, G11, C7 and T32. Arsenal defender will need more energy to stop them...

And is MU defender able to stop Arsenal player? I would say if Rio not dreaming, Vidic is at form(at form enough, no need be top form ler. hehe) already enough to hold them laio...Vidic clear D高空吊转, he is good on air. for Rio for make tackling or intercept on the ground passing tat Arsenal like to play, as long as he not dreaming...then should be ok....camon...he is 300million man K....is time for him for prove his value....while Pique is getting mature lar...for da last 2match, Rio been Substitute out after 70+min ler...is a sign tat Ferguson wanna let Pique have more chance on the pitch lar...
So, other then Rio and Vidic. We still have Van Der Sar...
For the Right defender. Evra is ok...good to stopping Eboue lar...
and now is the left defender nia lor...if Pique in DL, then Flecther is CM, i think Flecther can help up Hargarave to stop Farbangas and also help up Pique to stop Helb lar..

yeah...I personally think tat....0-1 will do lar....cos i don think both of the team now dare to play开放式进攻足球...now still early of the season, both of the team don1 get so much of the injuries lar. and they still have ECL to play somemore...
but, i prefer to see da Arsenal n MU playing da 开放式进攻足球...is really fansinating...

Formation for MU(4-4-2)....
Van der sar
Pique, Rio, Vidic, Evra
C7, Fletcher, hargarave, G11.
T32, R10

Formation for Arsenal(5-4-1)
Alumia,
Sagna, Toure, Gallas, Eboue, Clichy.
Rosicky, Ferbagas, Flamini, Helb.
Adebayour.
原帖由 rivaldoliu 於 2007-10-30 01:09 AM 發表
我记得曼联曾经打过枪手6:1,今场比分係次要的,我地需要胜利
利物浦已经帮我地打破咗阿仙奴的连胜势头了,净返就靠我地自己了
阿仙奴最强的地方係中路攻击,只要可以顶住佢中路的攻击,我地胜利的机会就大好多了
对付阿仙奴, ...PS:我地伟大的版主应该浮出水面啦,大战前夕,係时候搞下气氛了!
PS:我地伟大的版主应该浮出水面啦,大战前夕,係时候搞下气氛了!

Yeah....where is our MU版主...潜左好耐啦...we need him here to support da 5 star Battle lar...
but ho, so far i only see HIDE is doing something...the other 版主, godjockey...i never see him here pun or anywhere else in TVBNOW lar...
阿仙奴個勢已經開始沉了,之前的比賽對手太弱先撐到距甘衡。上場如果五係利物浦把握能力差應該死左拉。今場對住曼聯呢班細路就無甘好彩了。係時候交番個榜首出黎拉。
hope we can continue the 勢...beat arsenal.....then move top...!!!

rivaldoliu n crashersus ...u talk the right thing...agree..support u!!!
:onion14:
一定要加油呀~~~~
好想快 d 睇呀~~~~
Ronaldo 加油呀
有消息话RIO可能会因伤缺席尼场榜首大战,希望距可以赶及伤愈复出

回復 #10 reggieng 的帖子

r u sure?how come rio injure?
Ferdinand declared fit to face Gunners

Rio Ferdinand has declared himself fit and ready for Saturday's Premier League crunch clash with Arsenal.

After being substituted during the latter stages of Manchester United's win over Middlesbrough, reports emerged that Ferdinand had been sent for a scan following the recurrence of a groin problem that saw him miss two key England games against Brazil and Estonia at the end of last season.

United officials were quick to quash speculation the £29.1million defender could be set for a spell on the sidelines, taking the rare step of issuing a statement confirming the player had been training and would play against the Gunners.

And, speaking to MUTV, Ferdinand backed up his club's stance.

'I don't know where the reports have come from, I have been training fully this week so there is no problem,' said the central defender, who took over the captain's armband against Boro in the absence of both Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville.

'I got subbed after 75 minutes at the weekend and the manager said it was just to rest me, which I hope was true.

'If selected then I will definitely be playing against Arsenal.

'I have been training hard this week and have been getting ready for the game.'

While there was no word from United on whether the 28-year-old had undergone a scan or not, it is fairly obvious Sir Alex Ferguson would want Ferdinand in his side this weekend if at all possible.

Having drawn level on points with Arsene Wenger's men following a run of eight successive Premier League wins, the United boss will not want to concede any ground now.

Although Paul Scholes is definitely out, Owen Hargreaves' return to action balances that setback, while Michael Carrick is also expected to be available after dislocating an elbow against Roma earlier this month.

Without question, it is the biggest game of the domestic campaign so far, although, at such an early stage, Ferdinand doubts whether it could be dubbed a title decider.

'It will be a good statement if we win but I don't think it will be an outright yes that who wins the game will win the league,' said Ferdinand.

'We need to make sure we give a good account of ourselves and get the points to keep us at the right end of the league.'

No matter what the outcome, few expect United to maintain their free-scoring form.

Having equalled a 100-year-old record by netting four times for the fourth successive game last weekend, with Ferdinand on target against both Aston Villa and Dynamo Kiev, Ferguson would no doubt accept a return to the single-goal triumphs that characterised the early stages of his side's current victorious streak.

'We have been scoring a lot of goals recently which is a big difference to the start of the season,' said Ferdinand.

'We seem to be putting them in the net now and that bodes well.

'We have got to continue and sustain it over a long period of time, if we can be in this position after the Christmas period then we will be in a great position.'

Providing Ferdinand and his defensive colleagues can start keeping clean sheets again, the former Leeds captain should get his wish.

Unlike most pundits, the Greenwich-born star never had any doubt his good friend Wayne Rooney would forge an effective partnership with Carlos Tevez.

And, with nine goals in six games together for United's new strikeforce, that is exactly what has happened.

'Intelligent players can always adapt their games to players they are playing with,' reflected Ferdinand.
原帖由 wlt1110 於 2007-10-30 12:10 AM 發表
[英超] 急不及待, 阿仙奴迎戰曼聯, 賽前中後 + 打氣討論集中區, coMe On bAby

英格蘭超級足球聯賽 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/zh/th ...
http://www.tvbnow.com/thread-187146-1-1.html

[ 本帖最後由 crashersus 於 2007-11-1 12:01 AM 編輯 ]
大家支持曼联啊!!没人来的!!
快快大家认为这场谁会赢啊!!
原帖由 ljw1982 於 2007-11-1 05:33 PM 發表
大家支持曼联啊!!没人来的!!
快快大家认为这场谁会赢啊!!
当然是曼联拉,杀枪手登顶!!!

不过这场榜首之争不能小看枪手.
如果在中场不能压制枪手,随时还是会致命的...
曼联加油~~~~
返回列表