返回列表 回復 發帖

Wenger predicts changes for trip to Reading

ARSENAL OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Wenger predicts changes for trip to Reading - 10 Nov 2007

Arsène Wenger will rotate his side for the trip to Reading on Monday but, as yet, he does not know how much.

The Arsenal manager made eight changes for the Champions League game at Slavia Prague on Wednesday and, although the performance was disjointed, the 0-0 draw they obtained suggests it was a gamble worth taking.

Wenger will have the octet back at his disposal on Monday and, given that Manchester United may have assumed top spot by the time his side kick-off at the Madejski Stadium, many of them are likely to come back.

“I will change things around,” he said at Friday’s press conference. “I don’t know by how much though. I left out eight players at Slavia and they are all capable to play again.

“We have just Van Persie injured now. Senderos is back in full training but we will not use him on Monday because he has not played at all. Rosicky is back and Toure is back. They had a good session today.

“Kolo has a small calf problem in midweek but had it been a Champions League Final then he would have played.”
看来WENGER是想打乱READING的阵脚。

READING肯定还在"猜测"WENGER"葫芦里的药"??

【雷丁晚报】温格的年轻枪手火力四射

【雷丁晚报】温格的年轻枪手火力四射 - 10 Nov 2007

科佩尔认为阿森纳在本赛季已经证明了一点,但是他坚称他们只有拿下一些奖杯才能证明自己的成功。
很多球评曾经著文说枪手在夏天亨利和永贝里离开之后将会倒塌。
但是,温格的年轻枪手们保持不败,现在排名英超榜首。

科佩尔说:“在一个确定范围内,他们是一支要证明自己的球队。”
“这些猜测说他们不是一支象过去那么强劲的球队,让他们变得更加锐利,他们有了其他的智慧。”
“他们有年轻球员。他们上次赢得英超并不是太久,但是这支球队没有很多人拿过英超奖牌。”

虽然阿森纳本赛季有一个炫目的开局,科佩尔说:“他们可以踢出漂亮足球,但是到了赛季末的排名才能来判断他们的工作。”
“今年如果他们不能拿到一个奖杯,我认为他们都会被视作失败,他们的开局已经打下了一个基础。”
“你可以感觉到他们球队有了一个真正的自信,从教练到球员,你感觉到他们比去年有了更强的自信。但是他们需要奖杯,除此之外都是失败。”

阿森纳在上赛季的梅得雅斯基球场4:0摧毁了雷丁。科佩尔的球员在亨利第一分钟破门之后就面临着一个困难的战斗。
皇家人老板承认他还没有决定这次如果最好地阻击枪手,虽然他暗示说他将选择451出场阵容。这可能意味着西赛或法耶替代利塔。
“我们只能尽力去前进,”科佩尔说。“我没有考虑过失败。”

“在你的思想中,你认为如果你真的要将球员推向前方,那么你就在后防上打开了门户,我们现在的防守记录不是真的适合这种打法。”
“只要有可能,我们必须尽力去攻击他们,但是同时,我们必须要有一个强大的基础,确保我们在任何时候不会被对手的防守反击得手。”
“我们去年制定了一个计划,他们在1分钟就进球了。你能怎么办?我考虑这点,有时我看他们比赛,我认为我们将尽力去对付他们,自然会有结果,但其他时候,我认为你必须非常保守,尽力控制比赛,关闭比赛,希望得到一个任意球机会来破门。”

“这不是我真的想这么做的,但是我必须这么做。现在我有3个不同的计划去对付他们。”
科佩尔承认温格上赛季的阵容变换让他感到吃惊。他说:“温格过去说451是破坏性的打法,我预想他会打442,所以我们安排了442,但他安排亨利突前打451。”

“他们第一分钟就破门了,我无可奈何了,只能看他们这样打下去。你0:1落后,面对一个打451对手。如果他们没有破门,我们会和他们较量,但是在0:1落后时,我认为最佳机会就是继续去打442。”

“但是这也是我们丢更多球的最佳机会,所以这有点是纸上谈兵。我被他骗了。在阵型安排上,我预计他们这次会打451,所以我们可能也安排同样阵形。”
但是我有时不放心,我认为自己被逼到了角落。”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Wenger’s young guns are so fired up

Wenger’s young guns are so fired up - 10 Nov 2007

STEVE COPPELL reckons Arsenal have a point to prove this season, but insists they will only be successful if they pick up some silverware.

Many pundits had written the Gunners off as a spent force following the summer departures of Thierry Henry and Freddie Ljungberg.

However, Arsene Wenger’s young guns, who visit Madejski Stadium on Monday night (live on Setanta, 8pm kick-off), are unbeaten and currently top of the Premier League.

And Coppell said: “To a certain extent they are a team with something to prove.

“Those suggestions that they are not the side they were give them more of an edge than they would have had other wise.
“They have young players. It wasn’t long ago they won the Premiership, but not many have got Premiership medals.”

Despite Arsenal’s stunning start to the campaign, Coppell said: “They can play wonderful football but they will be judged on what’s on the shelf at the end of the season.
“Anything less than a trophy this year I think they will look on as a failure, given the start they have had and the foundation they have made.

“You can sense a real confidence coming out of their camp – from the manager downwards you feel there is more of a belief than last year. But they need silverware and anything less is relative failure.”
Arsenal destroyed Reading 4-0 at Madejski Stadium last season. Coppell’s men faced an uphill battle after falling behind to an Henry goal inside the first minute.

And Royals’ boss admits he has yet to decide how best to stop the Gunners this time around, although he hinted he will opt for a 4-5-1 formation on Monday night. That could mean Kalifa Cisse or Emerse Fae replacing Leroy Lita.
“We have to try to have a go,” insisted Coppell. “I don’t mind getting beat.

“In your mind you think if you do push men forward then you leave yourself open at the back and our defensive record at the moment doesn’t really demand that kind of a policy.

“We have to try to attack them when it’s possible, but also give ourselves a little bit of a strong base to make sure we’re not vulnerable to the counter-attack all the time.

“We made plans last year and they made a goal inside a minute. What do you do? I look at it and sometimes I see them play and I think we’ll just go at them and sod the consequences and then other times I think you have to be so conservative and try and keep the game as close as possible and hope for a set-piece.

“It’s not what I really want to do, but needs is as needs must. At the moment I have three different ways of playing against them.”
Coppell admitted Wenger surprised him last season with a change in formation. He added:  “Arsene Wenger had talked about a 4-5-1 being a destructive way of playing and I was anticipating him playing a 4-4-2, so we set up a 4-4-2 and he played a 4-5-1 with Henry down the middle by himself.

“They score in the first minute and I’d only just recognised they were playing that way. You are 1-0 down playing against 4-5-1. Had they not scored we would have matched them up, but at 1-0 down I thought the best chance was to stay 4-4-2.

“But it was also our best chance of conceding more goals, so it’s a little bit of guesswork. I am juggling the permutations. In terms of formation I would anticipate them playing 4-5-1 so we’d probably have to play that way.
“But I am mindful sometimes of thinking myself into a corner.”

Ivar Ingimarsson is set to replace Michael Duberry in the heart of the defence as the former Chelsea man has a rib injury.
看来READING非常注重这场比赛!

也希望球迷们能够看到两队精彩的表现和表演。

图雷罗西基已恢复训练 周末出战英超联赛不成问题

枪迷好消息

图雷罗西基已恢复训练 周末出战英超联赛不成问题 - 10 Nov 2007

尽管阿森纳在周中的冠军杯中跟布拉格斯拉维亚0-0互交白卷,但是对于一些伤员来说则获得了难得的轮休机会,在上周英超榜首大战中受伤的两名主力球员图雷和罗西基目前都已经基本康复,他们出战周末英超联赛不成问题。

在阿森纳2-2主场战平曼联的比赛中图雷小腿受伤,而罗西基则出现了腹股沟伤病,他们因此没有随队前往布拉格,不过如今伤势已经大为好转,预计两人都将出现在下周一客场与雷丁的比赛中。

除此以外,中卫森德罗斯的背伤已经差不多痊愈了,不过温格还暂时不会让他参加正式比赛,而范佩西的膝盖伤病可能需要更多时间来恢复,他有望在11月24日主场跟威根的比赛中登场亮相。温格在接受采访时说:

“很高兴能看到图雷和罗西基康复,森德罗斯虽然已经恢复了正常训练,但是这场比赛不会出战,所以目前球队中真正的伤员只剩下了范佩西一个人。”

在访谈中温格还对自己的轮换制进行了剖析,并且表示希望在一月转会市场开放的时候再签入一些球员,当地时间下周一晚上,已经26场比赛不败的阿森纳将与雷丁展开对决.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
图雷和罗西基目前都已经基本康复,这对枪迷来说绝对是天大的"好消息"。

我觉得他们两人的"投入"将使ARSENAL更强大!
ARSENAL昨晚失去了榜首的位置。希望对垒雷丁的比赛能够旗开得胜。
READING VS ARSENAL: ACTUAL LINE-UP

DEF: SAGNA,TOURE,GALLAS,CLICHY
MID: EBOUTE,FABREGAS,FLAMINI,ROSICKY
ATT-MID: HLEB
STRIKER: ADEBAYOR
0-1:onion05: :onion05: :onion05: :onion05: :onion05:
岂能尽如人意,但求无愧于心。
GOALLLLLLL

READING 0-1 ARSENAL

GOAL BY: FLAMINI (43Min)
半场成绩:

雷丁 0-1阿仙奴

43分钟,进球:FLAMINI,攻助:ROSICKY
原帖由 acm9146 於 2007-11-13 04:50 AM 發表
0-1:onion05: :onion05: :onion05: :onion05: :onion05:
Thank you for supporting Arsenal...
半场评论:

成绩:雷丁 0-1阿仙奴

这场球赛的前40分钟,双方都采取了"谨慎"的态度。比赛一度非常沉闷,而双方并没有太多的射门机会。直到42分钟,ARSENAL的左路进攻终于取得"回报"。当时HLEB以快速的推进,抵挡过了雷丁的两名后卫,顺而抵达对方龙门的底线,FLAMINI从后跟上,在无人钉守下,轻松的把球送进网。
值得一提,FLAMINI已经五场赛事没进球了。
返回列表