返回列表 回復 發帖
nani伤左.....
just now should sent of Davies lar...when Evra come back from da sideline...Ferguson did talk to him lar...
i think he is asking Evra to make another foul of Davies lar...

then 11-10 man lar...
MU seem like lack of sumthing lar....

Teves n Saha...not passing any ball to each other lar...
Nani...not performing lar..
Giggs n Evra...block at left side lar...
我真系想睇反超前啊......
原帖由 rivaldoliu 於 2007-11-24 11:57 PM 發表

本帖100楼被兄弟抢咗哦
希望兄弟的运气可以帮助曼联反胜啦
追200贴.....

回復 #124 wlt1110 的帖子

但是靠边个啊??
for this match...

i would say it just a huge lost to MU after the international match...Ronaldo is not even at the bench...and if Vidic is the instead of Pique...
i think the defensive line up will be better then tis....
For Rio n Pique...i think is Rio not having confidence to Pique.....Rio was act differently then when Vidic is around...

And for the front line...Teves n Saha obviously need more match practice lar...
but...most important in the midfield....Hargarave does not good in organize attack..but also not concentrate at defensive as well..
where else when he been change to right back....at least Anderson is make some different after coming out as subsitution...

after stupid thing....da referee....he is damm sux lar...
he din sent off Davies or even Evra for the techincal foul....but he is sending off Alex Ferguson for the "strong word"
wat da hell is tat....da word is hurt him more then the player on the pitch...really xxxx him no time...

overall tis match....MU is not play at thier level....1st they shld blame themself, then the international schedule, then the bolton 8ppl defending tactic, then Pique for his in-exprerience, then the referre....
camon...lose is lose...don need a reason for blame...

da most sadness is...Arsenal is winning....3point + 1game from MU...
返回列表