返回列表 回復 發帖

法布雷加斯:我曾经几乎拒绝了阿森纳

法布雷加斯:我曾经几乎拒绝了阿森纳 - 25 Nov 2007

塞斯克.法布雷加斯承认他曾经几乎拒绝了阿森纳,因为他相信他的巴塞罗那青年队(比阿森纳青年队)要好得多。

这位超级西班牙球星告诉每日邮报:“在巴塞罗那,我们在几个月前的青年队比赛上对阵过阿森纳,结果我们5:1击败了他们。我取得了两粒进球,我想说'我不想要离开因为我们正在变得更好'。”

“但是随后他们给我提出了这个(转会阿森纳的)建议,我看到阿森纳是一家伟大的俱乐部。我到这里来参观了训练场,还和温格先生进行了交谈。想象一下,你正在巴塞罗那16岁以下球队踢球,然后你现在正在和一位在世界足球领域如此重要的人物--阿瑟.温格谈话。”

“这给我留下了非常深刻的印象。我的脑子里产生了一些想法不停在对我说:'好吧,你不得不去签约,因为每一件事都将变得很美好'。”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Cesc Fabregas - I nearly REJECT Arsenal

Cesc Fabregas admits he almost turned down Arsenal because he believed his Barcelona youth team was far better.

The super Spaniard told the Daily Mail: “At Barca we played Arsenal a few months before in a youth tournament and we beat them 5-1. I scored two goals and I was like, ‘I don’t want to go because we are better’.

“But then they made me the proposal and I saw that Arsenal was a great club.

I came here to see the training ground and to talk to Mr Wenger. Imagine, you are playing under 16s at Barcelona and then you are talking to a person like Arsene Wenger who is so important in this world of football.

“It impressed me a lot. I had something in my mind saying, ‘Go on, you have to sign because everything is going to be fine’.”
:014: :014:
塞思克是个诚实的好孩子~~
:onion14: 塞斯克.法布雷加斯证明了他选择ARSENAL是绝对正确。:onion14:
原帖由 robinsongg 於 2007-11-25 01:56 PM 發表
:014: :014:
塞思克是个诚实的好孩子~~
我想ARSENAL找到一位有上进心又勤劳的FABREGAS是ARSENAL的福气
overall he still a kid, u know... i like this player although he is a world class player but he always keep himself as an ordinarily kid , not like C-ronaldo or other famous stars like to waste money on other meaningless things
right that FABREGAS 选择ARSENAL是绝对正确. it's always a good decision to follow MR ASENE WENGER.
and he always keep himself as an ordinarily kid can make him better, not like RONALDINO or C. RONALDO or ADRIANO ... who just played well for 3 years and think them are untouchtable!!!
:onion31: :onion31: :onion31:
事实胜于雄辩,证明his choice were rite
原帖由 dick007 於 2007-11-26 01:19 AM 發表
overall he still a kid, u know... i like this player although he is a world class player but he always keep himself as an ordinarily kid , not like C-ronaldo or other famous stars like to waste money  ...
对啊!小法的确是一名很乖窍的20岁男孩。而他的私生活也很正常,从来没有负面的报道!
原帖由 angelkoo 於 2007-11-26 01:29 AM 發表
right that FABREGAS 选择ARSENAL是绝对正确. it's always a good decision to follow MR ASENE WENGER.
and he always keep himself as an ordinarily kid can make him better, not like RONALDINO or C. RONALDO  ...
Wenger has been famous in Train-up a potential young kid. Fabregas always keeping a low profile in his private life and this is what he impress us!  Ha...ha, Thank You Angelkoo
原帖由 kpeople 於 2007-11-26 02:31 AM 發表
事实胜于雄辩,证明his choice were rite
嘻嘻,如果小法当初没来ARSENAL,也许也没有今天的成就。
fabregas make a best deal for his future...
he made the right choice at the right time!?!! we need him, arsenal needs him, he wil be the best footballer in the world!!!!
原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-27 03:38 AM 發表
he made the right choice at the right time!?!! we need him, arsenal needs him, he wil be the best footballer in the world!!!!
YES, If playing with Barca, he maybe the SUBSTITUDE for Xavi and Inesta
原帖由 jacksonkua 於 2007-11-27 10:12 AM 發表

YES, If playing with Barca, he maybe the SUBSTITUDE for Xavi and Inesta
yar, now he can play for the arsenal first XI instead of taking a risk of not havin regular football at Barca
返回列表