返回列表 回復 發帖
If you're really into photography, go DSLR else compact nowadays is good enough.
It depends on your financial situation really. If you're rich, you ought to get both. Since DSLR is big and ugly while taking extraordinary pictures while DCs take decent pictures but VERY compact. And sometimes, we need both depending on where we are going.
DSLR...
a compact can easily b replaced by a cell phone..
now a days the camera function in a cell phone is not bad already...
y waste money to get "another camera"
compact camera is q cheap...but limited function...
DSLR is expensive, quality of the picture is very good..but...difficult to manage...if you dun know how to manage, the picture might worst than compact camera phone...
DSLR is definitely better than compact in term of pic quality but it is much more expensive
thx for sharing
最近剛想跨入DSLR的世界
不知道應該注意什麼..Orz
sox978 發表於 2010-1-13 02:40 PM
個人認為選DSLR比較要注意的是選擇一些已經有一系列鏡頭可供選擇的牌子,例如Canon 或Nikon機,兩廠也有很多鏡頭及配件可供選購。至於那一個比較好便要看個人了。最好先去做一些研究,比較一下自己的預算,找出能力範圍所能購買的兩個不同牌子的型號,再親自去店舖試一下兩不同牌子的機給你怎麼樣的感覺,才決定選那一個牌子,因為不同牌子的操作跟按鈕位置也很不一樣,每個人也有不相同的喜好。
Compact will do, I think.
Do you guys know there are Microless available now. Size in between DSLR and Compact, just a little bigger than compact. Lens changeable, features like DSLR. I have one for more than one year, and I enjoy to use it as a DSLR.

評分次數

• WuSoLo

Do you guys know there are Microless available now. Size in between DSLR and Compact, just a little bigger than compact. Lens changeable, features like DSLR. I have one for more than one year, and I e ...
b-boomer 發表於 2014-1-15 01:56 AM
的確,現在流行的「無反」機型連 135mm 的全片幅也有了,在預算充裕下可作考慮;不過還要記著要有購買鏡頭的錢啊!
單反!很喜歡拿起鏡頭的感覺!超型!和我的夢想是影月球。所以要單反或無反!

評分次數

• WuSoLo

In my own experience, there is coming back once you use a DSLR especially a full frame DSLR. The color, bokeh and 3D appearance. It is really difficult to reproduce using a small DC. However, it is heavy, especially good fast lenses, some may not like it because of the weight.

評分次數

• WuSoLo

返回列表