返回列表 回復 發帖

Arsenal has finally lost

:'( 3-1 to sevilla

評分次數

• jacksonkua

原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-28 05:43 AM 發表
:'( 3-1 to sevilla
HA ...Ha, WESTBUCKBOY, That's a reason why i did not put up the 估[输]波 for this match. Since we had already qualified. Don't worried, just focused on this coming match against Aston Villa. :onion14:
buh i start worrying other stuff, i read the newspaper 2day which give sort of analysis, Arsenal is better be at the top of the table rather than takin the 2nd place and play the other group leader such as liverpool, ac milan etc..
原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-28 05:51 AM 發表
buh i start worrying other stuff, i read the newspaper 2day which give sort of analysis, Arsenal is better be at the top of the table rather than takin the 2nd place and play the other group leader su ...
Arsenal may facing Milan but I don't think they will face Liverpool because both are from England (some country). If facing Barca, there were be INTERESTING...:onion05:
INTERSTING??? i wud use the word WORRYING/ PANICING. cus it wil b a really tough task along side wiv the league title challaging
原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-28 05:59 AM 發表
INTERSTING??? i wud use the word WORRYING/ PANICING. cus it wil b a really tough task along side wiv the league title challaging
Ha..My main concern for INTERESTING was to describe the last two year Final to be Replayed against lah...

I hope we can play Barca against in this competition mah..:014:
actually, i like that heheh...:onion10:  because remember what happened last year...
if we are the 1st in the group then we will face the 2nd from other group ,they will defend 1st and try to counter attck jz like other team in premier league but they are much stronger...
while if we play the top team , we can attack each other and depends on who will be better... well, i am confidence about arsenal's offence ...
today's defect because of lack of 1st team player, and we already qualified. i saw the report fabregas was subs off at 54mins.. is he injured or wenger wants him to rest?  
next team against aston villa is an important game... i hope we can have all our 1st team players.... it's jz the beginning of a long run december......
arsenal , all the best!!!

評分次數

• jacksonkua

speakin of which, has anyone know the latest injury list???
原帖由 jacksonkua 於 2007-11-28 06:04 AM 發表

Ha..My main concern for INTERESTING was to describe the last two year Final to be Replayed against lah...

I hope we can play Barca against in this competition mah..:014:
u should say that u hope we can play Barca against in this competition FINAL!! 1st this could b more intersting 2nd, make an impression of we can make it to the final!!
原帖由 dick007 於 2007-11-28 06:07 AM 發表
actually, i like that heheh...:onion10:  because remember what happened last year...
if we are the 1st in the group then we will face the 2nd from other group ,they will defend 1st and try to counter  ...
Ha..Mr. Dick, hope Arsenal could have attacking team. I got the same worried as you. If we lose to the Better Attacking Team, then we shall have happier for the young guns to learn some lesson, as you quote, if we lose to a Defensive Team, that would something where we cannot accept especially the fans.

54min incident was purely to "Rest" Fabregas, don't worry, nothing happen to him.

Ya, Playing against Villa is important and hope Wenger could make some chances especially Philepe Senderos shall return to the bench, i really worried on this player form. His performance was just inconsistance !
原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-28 01:11 發表

u should say that u hope we can play Barca against in this competition FINAL!! 1st this could b more intersting 2nd, make an impression of we can make it to the final!!
it couldnt be more happy if we win barca in final... hehe....
原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-28 06:11 AM 發表

报仇
原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-28 06:10 AM 發表
speakin of which, has anyone know the latest injury list???
Ha, you can refer HEREhttp://www.tvbnow.com/thread-134256-1-1.html
原帖由 dick007 於 2007-11-28 06:16 AM 發表

it couldnt be more happy if we win barca in final... hehe....
十年没慢
各位,晚安啦!:sleeps:
返回列表