返回列表 回復 發帖

[球員資訊] 科比擋住了我的發展!

In order for one player to become one of the NBA’s all-time greats, those around him must sacrifice. And though he was a superb prep-to-pros talent just like Kobe Bryant, Andrew Bynum was no exception.

"I thought it really helped me a lot, obviously, at first, because he draws so much attention it's hard for guys to double-team and key on you, so it helped me tremendously," Bynum told reporters of his time with the Lakers, according to ESPNLosAngeles.com. "Later, I felt I was able to get the ball more and do more things with the ball, so I could definitely see how it could stunt growth."

Andrew Bynum understands the advantages afforded to him while playing with Kobe Bryant in LA, but he also knows he sacrificed on offense.

Bynum, who spent seven seasons in LA, wasn’t available to show his arsenal in the 76ers’ 111-98 loss to Bryant and the Lakers on Sunday. Still hampered by knee problems, all he could do was watch as Bryant scored 34 points on 11-of-21 shooting, shades of what Bynum once saw on a nightly basis.

MORE: Bryant scores 34 in Lakers' win over 76ers

The highest scoring averages of Bryant’s career came in Bynum's first two NBA seasons. In 2005-06, after Bynum entered the NBA as a 17-year-old, Bryant averaged 35.4 points on 27.2 shots. The next season saw fewer shots but similar scoring, 31.6 points and 22.8 attempts.

As Bynum matured, Bryant’s numbers decreased. Ultimately, the two shared the spotlight as All-Stars last season, Bynum's last in Los Angeles.

Bryant was honest in assessing the effect his playing style had on Bynum.

"For sure, because when you're playing with me you obviously have to sacrifice something," Bryant told ESPNLosAngeles.com. "Same thing with me and Shaq (Shaquille O'Neal). You kind of offset each other to a certain extent. So, I mean, that's true. When he gets back and he's healthy, he'll come out here and he'll be the focal point of their attack and he'll be getting the ball more and you'll see big games from him more consistently."

With a quarter of the 76ers’ season passed, Bynum has yet to suit up for the franchise that acquired him in a four-team trade that was manufactured for the Lakers to land Dwight Howard.

"Personally I think they traded No. 1 for No. 2," Bynum told ESPNLosAngeles.com.

And as Bynum did as the No. 2 option with the Lakers, Howard will have to take a step back at times, Bynum said.

"I think Dwight is a great player, but he's going to have to get accustomed to playing with Kobe and not touching the ball every single play," Bynum said.

When Bynum’s next touch will come remains unknown. He stood on the sidelines on Sunday, venturing away from the bench only to congregate with former teammates Bryant and Pau Gasol after the game.

"Actually I'm feeling better and the pain is down in both knees, which is good," Bynum said. "But there could be something floating around in there."

冠軍是重要的
應該為球隊犧牲!

評分次數

• BeiDouChef

他其实可以打得更好 只是他心智不够成熟
同意,kobe雖然獨食,但自我要求極高
我也覺得Bynum目前的心智不夠成熟!.但體能條件跟籃球天賦真得沒話說~

kobe真得是很強.但是kobe的存在 無法讓球隊跟自己的隊友更好! 這兩年看來都是如此..kobe只是很強的個體.他的存在無法讓球隊跟隊友更上一層樓..這點讓人滿遺憾的!!
LA is really bad on this year...lost so many games...
Byum今賽季在76人還沒打過1場= =,我看他就算回來也會再受傷....
返回列表