saha
原帖由 dickxiu53 於 2008-1-6 02:18 PM 發表
沙夏
哈哈哈!上半赛季他都有伤在身!
我看下半赛季会好一点啦!:014:
希望他能振作一点啦!
费查。。。要拿去换钱先得勒
原帖由 scslam14 於 2008-1-3 08:57 AM 發表
To be honest, I think the team is playing great this season (although they look like off the pace a little bit in the last 2 match) ...

The team has done excellently to play together with some excel ...
I've voted for Carrick and others (Giggs and Van der sar)

I am totally agree with scslam 14!! no matter on defense or offense, Carrick can't show the ability that he has last season (don't even talk about the day he is in Tottenham) I am really disappinoted about him, that he didn't play much better even now he has competition (anderson and hargeraves). I really hope he can change better and become the distributer (like Pirlo in AC Milan)

Moreover, Giggs makes disappointment is not just for this season, althought he may shine sometimes, but his scoring is getting worse. Especially in one on one.

Van der sar...he did some careless mistake this season. I think it is acceptable for a goalkeeper. but i think he is not at his best. I talk about him here, is just hoping him to getting better and better. Avoid mistake and perform his best!!
dong and saha should out of this team.
i voted saha, Silvestre, Fang zhou Dong.....their performance makes me warry when they came up to play...
沙夏........
of course saha
返回列表