返回列表 回復 發帖
what part of USA, may I ask?
lonely just is one kind of feeling...you always not alone... believe me
I have been malaysia before. There are very hot but there are not a boring place . Many people are very nice there. I miss the time that I stayed there before.
Do you have a android phone or iphone? try Skout or iaroundwww.tvboxnow.com6 |/ ^8 w6 S  y. N

0 w' F. U  z& e# g" b--
) B" N0 \' T! Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 F2 R9 O: ^3 f
LA Boy
Oakland is boring
would you mind show me any malaysia's photos ? I miss malaysia very much.
21# sarah252004
$ y8 Y" c$ i, {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No problem my dear. May I know what's make you like Malaysia so much?公仔箱論壇9 P1 ?/ I# ~/ n3 m* f6 w' {
What did you do during your Malaysia trip?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ i1 Z- X- F" X2 v3 z1 f& I
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( k# x  V8 O$ J/ B6 f3 {5 h7 }9 @4 d
Maybe we can chat in whatsapp so that I can send you more photo from there? Or wechat?
malaysia is very hot ? what weather is it there ?
這種人同你分手就是你的幸稫最好的禮物認清愛情啦唔好以的儍仔儍妹為情自殺
why you think usa is not boring place ? You like usa ?
wow.. where have you been dear??
( q* K3 b0 A( s! Pmalaysia is about 34C everyday, consider a hot day for you i believe but we all used to it and stay indoor most of the time.. lol
3 J) E: C/ p+ ~Never been to USA but i guess it would be fun living there.. what you normally do there??
usa is boring, may be I have no car and cannot go anywhere, how about you ?
well, maybe it's true.6 ?5 J1 R9 a+ Y( D6 e6 J3 c
If you think you will live happy with a car then go get one. :) I know it's much more cheaper than my country.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" T( K2 Y, w; N' W) b  w. d8 j8 u3 c
you will feel different if you able to travel around.公仔箱論壇+ T' u4 X0 `9 ^- \* E& o$ o
In Malaysia, you will feel the same if you dont have a car. So yes, i do have a car. lol
Dear friend, i am also quite lonely, but seems like this feeling can't be get rid but oppositely accept it naturally you will feel peace and calm. I'm from Malaysia also.
29# Suki86
! Q7 h/ D! n0 m8 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。suki86 are you a male or female?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) _: T0 k' `4 a1 ~9 _) P
feeling lonely then you have to change your life style, going out more and meet new friends.
5 O- C, V. d" r公仔箱論壇if you are a girl then i would be happy to accompany a lonely girl, lol. Just kidding.
返回列表