返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 英超-C罗独中两元再掀狂飙 曼联2比0告捷夺回榜首

新浪体育讯 北京时间1月31日04:00(英国当地时间30日20:00),2007/08赛季英格兰足球超级联赛第24轮一场焦点战在老特拉福德球场展开争夺,曼联主场2比0取胜朴茨茅斯。C-罗纳尔多梅开二度帮助曼联取得4连胜并重返积分榜首。
  曼联近6个主场均取胜朴茨茅斯,近13个主场对阵朴茨茅斯取得11胜2平保持不败,庞贝军团上次做客老特拉福德取胜还是1957年的甲级联赛。双方英超历史交锋9场,曼联5胜1平3负占据优势。双方历史交锋67场,曼联30胜18平19负同样占据上风。斯科尔斯3个月以来首度首发,维迪奇、朴智星和纳尼轮换出场。
  曼联第10分钟取得领先,斯科尔斯中场抢断,纳尼随后直传,C-罗纳尔多禁区左侧10码处推射入网,第500次英超联赛出场的詹姆斯无可奈何。第13分钟,坎贝尔禁区前对C-罗纳尔多犯规,葡萄牙人25码处任意球直接破门,这是他本赛季第27粒入球,其中联赛19粒入球。第21分钟,C-罗纳尔多传球,鲁尼25码处劲射被詹姆斯没收。
  第24分钟,C-罗纳尔多25码处任意球直接射门被詹姆斯扑出,前切尔西后卫格伦-约翰逊解围。随后纳尼开出左侧角球,布朗10码处左脚半凌空抽射稍稍偏出。第27分钟,埃弗拉左路30码处远射被没收。第36分钟,帕马洛特对朴智星犯规被黄牌警告。第42分钟,C-罗纳尔多快速反击中传球,纳尼16码处射门擦左侧立柱偏出。半场补时,埃弗拉突入禁区左侧射门偏出。
  第51分钟,纳尼开出角球,费迪南德头球攻门被詹姆斯没收。第55分钟,姆万巴传球,迪亚拉远射偏出。范德萨后场大脚开球,获得单刀的鲁尼禁区内吊射,但詹姆斯及时回追将皮球追回。第62分钟,安德森换下斯科尔斯。2分钟后,鲁尼传球,C-罗纳尔多25码处劲射偏出。随后纳尼的远射也偏离目标。
  第67分钟,朴智星传球,鲁尼禁区边缘外的劲射被没收。第69分钟,还是朴智星传球,安德森30码外任意球直接射门偏出。第73分钟,C-罗纳尔多同鲁尼的踢墙配合,但詹姆斯及时出击扑出皮球,纳尼15码处的射门被封堵。随后特维斯和哈格里夫斯分别换下鲁尼和C-罗纳尔多。第82分钟,安德森传球,纳尼25码处劲射稍稍高出横梁。
  2分钟后,安德森传球,特维斯小禁区右侧的小角度射门偏出近角。第87分钟,朴智星22码处抽射稍稍高出。第88分钟,哈格里夫斯长传,安德森禁区左侧10码处左脚凌空抽射同样偏出。第89分钟,特维斯禁区右侧16码处劲射被扑出,安德森8码处低射擦柱偏出。曼联最终取得4连胜,朴茨茅斯遭遇连败。
  曼联出场阵容(4-4-2):1-范德萨;6-布朗,15-维迪奇,5-里奥.费迪南德,3-埃弗拉;16-卡里克,18-斯科尔斯(63',8-安德森),13-朴智星,17-纳尼;7-C.罗纳尔多(74',4-哈格里夫斯),10-鲁尼(74',32-特维斯)
  朴茨茅斯出场阵容(4-4-2):1-詹姆斯;5-格伦.约翰逊,23-坎贝尔,15-迪斯丁(46',7-赫雷达森),16-帕马洛特;4-劳伦(46',18-姆万巴),28-肖恩.戴维斯,6-迪亚拉,19-克拉尼察;9-巴罗什(79',22-里查德.休斯),25-穆瓦鲁瓦里
  (斯科)
                                                                                                声明:新浪网独家稿件,转载请注明出处。

[ 本帖最後由 feimiao0 於 2008-1-31 06:19 AM 編輯 ]
喵喵喵
Cristiano Ronaldo steered Manchester United back to the top of the table with his second brace in the space of three days as they beat Portsmouth 2-0.

After dismantling Tottenham in the FA Cup on Sunday, he showed similar panache against Pompey.

Ronaldo's two goals took his tally to 27 - and the campaign still has a way to run.

The Portugal winger looks intent on winning a second successive championship single-handedly.

However United are much more than a one-man team and with Paul Scholes back to full fitness they have plenty of impressive options.

With England manager Fabio Capello looking on they took the game by the scruff of the neck inside the first quarter.

United made the breakthrough in the 10th minute after an incisive break which dismantled Portsmouth - and the visitors never recovered.

Nani showed superb vision to pick out Ronaldo and he took full advantage with a cool finish.

That put United firmly in the driving seat early in the match.

It did not take Ronaldo long to add to his tally, either, with James stranded as a magnificent 25-yard free-kick whistled past his left shoulder in the 13th minute.

Such was the sweetness of the strike even the visiting fans must have felt like applauding.

Ronaldo then turned provider in the 20th minute when he set up Rooney but his chip was cleanly taken by James.

Ronaldo almost scored from an identical free-kick four minutes later, only for James to deflect his effort to safety before Brown thumped a close range shot over the bar.

United kept up the pace and Patrice Evra strode forward in the 27th minute but James made a good parry.

Portsmouth again found themselves on the back foot four minutes later when Scholes picked out Ronaldo with a good through-ball.

However Glen Johnson read the situation well and made a timely interception.

Rooney should then have made it 3-0 to United but contrived to miskick in front of goal.

Such was United's dominance at this stage he could afford a wry smile at fluffing the chance.

Scholes looked as though he had never been away by spraying some precise passes around the pitch.

Nani then went close in the 42nd minute after cutting inside, only to see his effort go wide of the target.

United started the second half where they had left off and James did well to push away a header from Rio Ferdinand in the 51st minute following a corner from Nani.

Rooney was wasteful in the 55th minute when he intercepted a sloppy back pass from Sol Campbell - the United striker lofted the ball up in the air but did not put enough weight on it and James was able to make the save.

Nani was looking lively and tried to release Rooney three minutes later but he had strayed offside.

Portsmouth were having a little more more possession at this stage but were finding United difficult to break down.

Ronaldo should have completed his hat-trick in the 64th minute but scuffed his effort wide after Rooney had won the ball off Campbell.

Rooney was putting in a hard shift and cut inside three minutes later, only send a shot into James' arms.

Nani almost got his reward for a promising display in the 72nd minute but James stood up and made the block.

The Portuguese winger was intent on seeing his name on the scoresheet but rattled a shot over the bar in the 82nd minute.

Then substitutes Carlos Tevez and Anderson both went close as United regained their place at the top of the table ahead of Arsenal.

Fergie: Best free kick I've seen

Sir Alex Ferguson described Cristiano Ronaldo's free-kick as 'the best I've seen in the Premier League' after the Portuguese's double.

Ferguson told Sky Sports 2: 'David Beckham's strike rate was pretty good, Eric Cantona used to take them too but Ronaldo's strike rate is phenomenal.

'That without doubt must be the best (I've seen in the Premier League).

'From that distance he is going to hit them. No keeper in the world would save that.

'The boy practices. It's a delight to see, terrific.' Ferguson also hailed his side's performance but was flabbergasted they had not managed to score more than two goals.

'I think it was a fantastic performance - one of the best this season,' he said.

'I can't believe it was only two. We missed a few chances, but at the end of the day you've got to think about the performance.

'We wanted to get back (to the top) - because it's a tricky part of the season now, with cup ties and European ties.'

Ronaldo admitted the free-kick was up there with his favourite goals. managed to score more than two goals.

'I've seen the replay and it is difficult. Maybe it's the best, maybe, I don't know.

Asked about his technique, he added: 'This is my style. I feel great, so when I shoot like that, sometimes it is a goal, sometimes not. managed to score more than two goals.

'I'm very happy and proud to help my team.'
厄...我想睇图片集...纯文字唔过瘾
Good goal by c.ronaldo~~

回復 #1 feimiao0 的帖子

thxs for sharing
woooo...nice GOAL indeed~!
条片好靓啊...多谢...
thank u very much...
nice goal
C.朗既罰球 愈射愈細膩 :onion31:

回復 #10 HIDE 的帖子

命中率越來越高:014:

回復 #2 ljw1982 的帖子

superb ronaldo...he will be another manutd 's legend!!!!

回復 #4 ericapu 的帖子

thx sharing the highlights!
出色的落叶球 :onion05:
that's great
返回列表