返回列表 回復 發帖
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-19.rmvb.
Thank you very much for all of your effort in this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence are recognized.  You have all of my support.
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-18.rmvb.
Thank you very much for your input.  I would support you.
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-17.rmvb.
Thank you very much for your input.  Your hard work is recognized.  I would support you.
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-16.rmvb.
Thank you very much for your effort.  You have done a very good job.  You have all of my support.
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-21.rmvb.
Thank you very much for your priority in this program.  I understand this is a very difficult task.  Your great work has earned our highest recognition.  You have my best regard.  You have my support.
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-22.rmvb.
Thank you very much for your timely manner in this very difficult task.  Your endeavor,and your prompt action is appreciated.  You are the best.  You have all of my support.
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-23.rmvb.
Thank you very much for all of your effort in this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence are recognized.  You have all of my support.
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-24.rmvb.
Thank you very much for your priority in this program.  I understand this is a very difficult task.  Your great work has earned our highest recognition.  You have my best regard.  You have my support.
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-25.rmvb.
Thank you very much for your input.  Your hard work is recognized.  I would support you.
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-26.rmvb.
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-27.rmvb.
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-28.rmvb.
Thank you very much for your timely manner.  Your prompt action is appreciated.  You are the best.  You have my support.
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-29.rmvb.
Thank you very much for your timely manner in this very difficult task.  Your endeavor,and your prompt action is appreciated.  You are the best.  You have all of my support.
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-30.rmvb.
This is hard work, very hard work.  For your persistence and efficiency, you have earned all of our appreciation, respect and support.
ATV六點鐘新聞2013-7-31.rmvb.
Thank you very much for all of your hard work.  Your generosity is appreciated.  Please keep it up.  You have all of my support.
返回列表