返回列表 回復 發帖
Why cant they just focus on the aviation part??? ~.~
% O6 M( k% x5 r, c+ P' K  ]9 I; `cheuck008 發表於 2013-7-19 06:15 PM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) u/ a# q6 r1 [+ E5 }2 ]& D
www.tvboxnow.com, f" n- X/ y3 B
Actually, it will probably be boring. if people want to watch aviation movie, they will watch a documentary.
是为支持Sam哥而看。So far so good la
看到第八集了,哎!感觉感情戏实在拖沓情节发展!如果这样下去冲2不是可以拍到50集?
咁先係賣點。
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
本帖最後由 shenbeckham 於 2013-7-26 12:43 AM 編輯
7 p  }  v# B; y% VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 g/ e9 ]/ }: R- v6 \; |- R# z6 ^
I wonder why there isn't too much story on the flight. It's like everything has been mixed up. For example: preventing Sam to meet Summer, to advise Sam to be back to the job, Holiday's sad story, Jayden's flirting around..
, R$ c+ c$ X; O% eThere are lots of character went missing from the previous season, but it's not being explained. These characters include Belle (Flora Chan), Donald (Sammul Chan), Chris (Bosco Wong), Zita (Michelle Ye).. Flora Chan, Sammul, and Michelle Ye have left TVB so that is why they aren't in this season. But the problem is TVB has never try to make some explanation on where these characters have gone to or why these characters have been missing. Bosco remains the actor of TVB but why is he not taking part in this drama? It's really miserable when you find too many characters went missing in action without any valid reason in this new season.
/ D/ R' i* @- j( k
; w4 _1 N) `" w+ `7 i4 Rwww.tvboxnow.comAnother very contrast scene. Back then in Triumph in the Skies 1, Sam and Vincent, being the First Officer (before promotion to become Captain) were very good in handling the airplane. They were very professional but look at Isaac, Roy, and Nick in this season. Similar as the First Officer but during their test by Jayden at the stimulation, they seems to be a beginner pilot. So the whole thing is like not logical at all. First season, First Officers were very intelligent. Second season, First Officers are very lack of experience. www.tvboxnow.com7 ~7 Y9 @9 |+ `' X

5 H% ~: w# A  Y  K: n
6# cheuck008
# k; k& U3 d6 rExactly!!
I am afraid if they concentrate too much in love story, it will end up to be something like Burning Flame 3. More on love story but less on professionalism.
羅仲x最難頂。
我都覺得太多感情戲 !!!!
唔係少少, 係非常囉
一睇翻以前木村拓哉个出 梦想飞行goodluck  觉得冲上云霄好弱智
c9劇係咁架啦
睇到啲學生做討論....我唔想再睇
好似感情太多..
返回列表