返回列表 回復 發帖
唉!個班飛虎好似地家童子軍.
没有好的剧本了
唉,呢套野好唔認真囉,,成班傻仔甘
可以閂電視
有竞争先有进步~
请以前亚视D编剧黎帮拖拉
又一浪費人生寶貴時間的片子
I agree with you. I just saw the first episode, in fact the first 10 minutes and I had to stop it. TVB has not moved on at all.www.tvboxnow.com+ D: L% `) X$ @* X. h+ P( q7 O& t
For example, the special cop with the binoculars was looking out of a window which is above his head but the angle of his view of the building across the road is from above!!!! How can that be? He didn't have a chair or something to step up.
  c, \9 h6 a3 T) Z3 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPlot is so far rubbish.+ H* y, F# A* o+ h. Q/ f
The robber dropped a grenade and it exploded within feet of the female cop and she survived. What kind of people does TVB has to write scripts? A bunch of boys???
# ^' D. l( `+ [7 i' d/ V* B6 Q1 aIs so bad it is laughable.
呢套真係好垃圾...
垃圾電視台
chating show same style
( T/ L/ i! J. z1 T& f& Q  y公仔箱論壇chasing car show same style
2 U) T! W) O. j1 A2 B- Xfollowing car show same style" ^# M; y5 H/ K4 z  ]: [% ^. d) }' J
c4 seem like 100 pound jus explore the ball room
6 p0 D4 C/ s! W  k6 M+ a  rshooting show seem like shit
1 y+ M; k1 o, ^1 Q# d. D: WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。omg.... i hv to stop it...
完全同意,電視台無兢爭對手,製作垃圾劇集,侮辱觀眾智慧,觀眾只可選擇"睇"或者"唔睇"
因為有慣性收視...
When you got complaints on the frontline staff, you have to look at the managers at the back. This is the basic principle of management.) E' K" s8 j/ c  h! w1 {  }* A+ r

3 [8 }7 @- h3 ~9 I$ A3 F公仔箱論壇We have so many rubbish drama going on at TVB now because the TOP MANAGEMENT IS DOING NOTHING.公仔箱論壇6 F4 P+ T  Y  o" v* a5 Y' K; G
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! b3 w* E& j6 j& ?6 x
大海航行靠舵手. Changing the CEO of TVB will shake everything up. Producers, script writers, directors and actors/actress will take things seriously.
totally agreed.- k- }' s4 h" C# [: g1 i
that is the worst i even see in TVB.
2 ^3 R# M6 G, R公仔箱論壇( g) @% r, ~8 m2 l
waste my time and good for making me sleeping.
返回列表