返回列表 回復 發帖
唉!個班飛虎好似地家童子軍.
没有好的剧本了
唉,呢套野好唔認真囉,,成班傻仔甘
可以閂電視
有竞争先有进步~
请以前亚视D编剧黎帮拖拉
又一浪費人生寶貴時間的片子
I agree with you. I just saw the first episode, in fact the first 10 minutes and I had to stop it. TVB has not moved on at all.www.tvboxnow.com+ J8 ~/ U1 T0 |4 t2 {. Y) D  ~: d" A2 Y
For example, the special cop with the binoculars was looking out of a window which is above his head but the angle of his view of the building across the road is from above!!!! How can that be? He didn't have a chair or something to step up.
- S& @' s$ g$ G% o" z! V7 x) wPlot is so far rubbish.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 ~5 \) c9 {  B5 |0 V
The robber dropped a grenade and it exploded within feet of the female cop and she survived. What kind of people does TVB has to write scripts? A bunch of boys???TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 G% ^" I- ^0 k3 j% A4 C% s2 Y
Is so bad it is laughable.
呢套真係好垃圾...
垃圾電視台
chating show same style
9 H: H6 C, W' X3 v7 L. i) P6 D3 jwww.tvboxnow.comchasing car show same style
: B6 o* Z$ w) u+ R& eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。following car show same style9 {1 _; {( w! y$ w0 a" w
c4 seem like 100 pound jus explore the ball room
, d& b" B9 M" Y) Q7 Y$ k% ^www.tvboxnow.comshooting show seem like shit
" }1 }5 u- x. T+ L. \/ Iomg.... i hv to stop it...
完全同意,電視台無兢爭對手,製作垃圾劇集,侮辱觀眾智慧,觀眾只可選擇"睇"或者"唔睇"
因為有慣性收視...
When you got complaints on the frontline staff, you have to look at the managers at the back. This is the basic principle of management.公仔箱論壇7 ~8 i" n( t2 R. p% U# @5 h! m

4 G6 S% T" v2 @/ Y% ]5 wWe have so many rubbish drama going on at TVB now because the TOP MANAGEMENT IS DOING NOTHING.
7 }( Q3 ]$ T& B5 e1 I& T4 B: s9 C$ y. G$ F
大海航行靠舵手. Changing the CEO of TVB will shake everything up. Producers, script writers, directors and actors/actress will take things seriously.
totally agreed.
6 o3 F. E3 |1 o( A& ithat is the worst i even see in TVB.www.tvboxnow.com$ K( ?0 v! I$ |% D# K( k% y7 N

- r/ x/ F: J, O, E. hwaste my time and good for making me sleeping.
返回列表