返回列表 回復 發帖
Both dramas are below average.
3# Pedestrian_A
+ m& x7 _7 t( f8 n3 J公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  u5 J) o- x* g
below average? then you tell me which drama is average or above average? think before you speak- t. B4 E, h$ G4 @3 K3 G& K% n! z% z
yukkoro 發表於 2013-11-16 06:35 PM
公仔箱論壇! y+ v7 ^# o% E( u
Everyone have a different view on rating.  In this case, I know you have some bad taste.
10# Pedestrian_A
% v2 j9 F1 s. r' L* B, j6 d6 ?8 F# g% f" P9 z& D
I agreed that everyone has a different point of views, but doesn't mean that you can simply comment that these two drama are below average without stating any reasonable points/ re ...
" y, _/ V) Z$ l. ~+ u, R' f5 Kyukkoro 發表於 2013-11-17 08:50 PM
: Z) E& ?4 Y8 r; Y1 Z5 u" F  Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( }2 Y+ C6 J  Y1 v& hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I consider 金枝慾孽貳 and 衝上雲霄II are decent TVB dramas for this year.  They are not the best in all TVB past production but still better than the two dramas listed in this thread.  All TVB dramas are having the same problem and that is poor performance from both the actors and actresses.  As for the stories, they are all pretty much repeating from different dramas.  Therefore, it is even hard to find any good TVB drama this year.- T. q7 g1 e% `7 D; G; i; z

$ b4 h; k# M4 ySince our taste are not even similar, I don't see a point discussing with you.  Have fun watching whatever you like so TVB can continue making the same level of dramas for somebody like you.

評分次數

• timmaxsing

返回列表