沃尔科特在2006世界杯期间入选过国家队是尽人皆知的了,而阿邦拉霍则在本月与瑞士的友谊赛前被卡佩罗选入了大名单,不过因为伤病的缘故,他没有能够上场。

阿邦拉霍受到国家队的召唤是对他本赛季以来在维拉队出色表现的最好奖励,沃尔科特则意识到了他本周末的表现可能直接影响到阿森纳的夺冠前景。

“维拉队的年轻球员们都非常出色——你只要看看他们当中有多少人入选了英格兰成年国家队和U21国家队就知道了。”沃尔科特对Arsenal.com说。

“但是加比(阿邦拉霍)干得非常好,他在国家队比赛前受伤了真是太遗憾了。

他应该入选国家队,就像阿什利·扬一样,他们都非常努力。

他的状态也很稳定,每场比赛的发挥都很好。” “跟加比一道踢球的时候你可以把一个球稍微传过头一点,而他仍然能够追到,因为他的速度快得惊人,呵呵,那是开玩笑的。

我喜欢和有速度的球员一道踢球。他也是个很聪明的球员,另外,临门一脚的把握也很好。”
Walcott - Agbonlahor is Villa's major threat

They're young, fast and quite possibly the future of English football. Theo Walcott and Gabriel Agbonlahor have plenty in common but on Saturday they will put their friendship to one side when Arsenal meet Aston Villa at Emirates Stadium.

The duo are regulars in the England Under-21 set-up and both have sampled life in the senior squad. Walcott was famously called up for the World Cup finals in 2006 while Agbonlahor earned a place in Fabio Capello's squad for this month's friendly against Switzerland before injury ruled him out.

Agbonlahor's call-up was just reward for an outstanding season with Villa and Walcott is well aware of the damage he could inflict on Arsenal's title challenge this weekend.

"All of Villa's young players are absolutely tremendous - you just have to look at how many of them are getting into the England senior and Under-21 squads," Walcott told Arsenal.com.

"But Gabby has been doing fantastically well and it's such a shame he got injured just before going with England. He deserved the call-up, just like Ashley Young, because he's worked so hard. He is consistent too, he does well in every game.

"With Gabby you can over-cook a pass and he'll still get there because his pace is just phenomenal really, it's a joke. I love playing alongside players with pace. He's a clever player and he's got a good finish on him, which helps."

Walcott's searing pace is arguably his most potent weapon and Agbonlahor is no slouch either. So who would win in a race between the two? Walcott would back himself in a sprint against most opponents but admits he might have met his match in the Villa man.

"You know what, I do not have a clue who would win," said Walcott. "I'm doing a Nike event about who is fastest to the ball and I haven't done it yet but Gabby has done it so I need to try and beat his time.

"In the meantime, I'll see him before Saturday's game and we'll have a little chat then. Hopefully we'll get the result so I'll be happy to talk to him again afterwards!"
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
阿邦拉霍的确係位好球员,
相对来遘,佢侅Villa获得更多落场机会!:onion14:
希望阿森纳这场会赢....
入谷温人
hope arsenal can get a big win la!!!
除咗赢波!
我仲希望阿仙奴所有球员都可以平平安安踢完呢场波!
因为下星期要对米兰,而且之后嘅联赛将係决定性激烈。。
小勝1:0啦...平平穩穩就夠了
左右路既出波較難威脅維拉...相信要用中路突入....艾迪班約要入球了
不止要赢,还要赢回个势。这样不止可以造势,还可来帮欧冠打打气。