返回列表 回復 發帖
i think after learn 魔法名稱:催眠術 put all 素質點 in 悟性 .than go 暗黑魔堡 to fight 怪物名稱(大米) ( the one with high 怪物經驗.try 重新找怪 until u find high 怪物經驗 大米 n fight him .  二轉 go 雪原仙 宮 ,怪物名稱:秤砣  .怪物經驗 the more the better with 怪 物 HP:the lower the better .watch out for your 魔攻.cause u can only use with 炎爆術,寒冰術,地爆術,光爆術,n the best is 召喚術 with 高級.if not your attach will only count 寵物攻擊:which is very low in 法師. if u want to try 法師聖騎士,learn 催眠術 n 高級召喚術 than put the rest of 素質點 in 力量 than u have the power of 催眠術 n 3x(高級)召喚術 (x魔攻#...) with hight power 寵物攻擊.(力量#..:)

寵物名字:飞龙族
寵物攻擊:..the#..mostly..low in 法師,good with 法師聖騎士, best with 聖騎士
寵物防御:......how much or how many time of 怪物攻擊 u can stand                                    
怪物 HP:........寵物魔攻+寵物攻擊 -怪 物 HP=how many time u have to hit him.                           
寵物  HP:..........not much use....if u add  素質點 for this.
寵物魔攻:....=炎爆術,寒冰術,地爆術,光爆術,召喚術 x  初級 ,中級,高級x  # of 寵物魔攻                 

the best lever up monster ,there is two 大米 n 秤砣 one with high 怪物經驗 n one with low 怪物經驗.try 重新找怪 if u see it. sometine u dont only when u go in first time ,will see it . or 逃離怪物 will lost 100 sp .which is find for some ppl.
0轉/2轉

怪物名稱:大米...high 怪物經驗 one in  暗黑魔堡         
2轉n up
怪物名稱:秤砣 .... high 怪物經驗 one in 雪原仙宮         二轉地圖

怪物攻擊力:........if this # is hight than your 寵物防御.u will die in 1 hit.               
怪物防御力:......longer or sonner to kill ,your 寵物魔攻+寵物攻擊 -怪物防御力
怪物經驗:.....the highter the better
怪 物 攻 擊 力:...... see your 防御 if u r not 法師 or 刺客
have to be high for 聖騎士 like 防御 :80000/135000 ,it also depand on what 轉 u r.if u r 6 轉, max攻擊力 for Hakal in 南洋之底[ is 攻 擊 力:51877.In 10轉地圖 some monster have  攻 擊 力 with 135405.so u will die easy.so if want to be 騎士 after u learn everything make sure u have enough 防 御:to fight the monster before u put the rest of 素質點 in 力量.need 耐力:100 for 騎士.

any ? please let us know here.will help, can someone please explain in Chinese please. n this is what i know from jo7878.may not be all true , but i try them already.work fine with me.

[ 本帖最後由 kyle1124 於 2008-2-28 10:54 PM 編輯 ]
紅寶石        ivan282        100        送禮        2008-03-15 20:39:03
原帖由 andrew123 於 2008-3-29 05:42 AM 發表
終于轉生la

真係好辛苦

休息幾日再戰:sleeps:  
寵物名稱:自然靈獸族
  寵物狀態:生存
  物理攻擊:90433
  防 御 力:40679
  魔法攻擊:95
  寵物性別:雄
  組隊狀態:關閉
  PK狀態:開啟
  寵物屬性:木
  寵物級別:11 轉/186 級
  善 惡 值:65535 (正義)

u r so fast......i need to catch up  soon.......
返回列表