返回列表 回復 發帖
東張西望 2014-01-06.rmvb.
香港掀起影樓攝影新潮流
Thank you very much for all of your effort in this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence are recognized.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-01-07.rmvb.
演藝界同悼邵逸夫爵士
Thank you very much for your timely manner on this very difficult task.  Your prompt action is appreciated.  You are the best.  You have my support.
東張西望 2014-01-09.rmvb.
香港紅葉片片
Thank you very much for all of your input; your courage, your effort, your hard work, your professionalism and your sophistication in the achievement of this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence have made this impossible event become true.  You are recognized.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-01-10.rmvb.
Thank you very much for all of your input; your courage, your effort, your hard work, your professionalism and your sophistication in the achievement of this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence have made this impossible event become true.  You are recognized.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-01-14.rmvb.
東張西望 2014-01-13.rmvb.
Thank you very much for all of your effort in this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence are recognized.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-01-16.rmvb.torrent (13.94 KB)
傑青傑出義工
Thank you very much for all of your effort in this TV program.  Your efforts and hard work are recognized.  You have all my support.
東張西望 2014-01-21.rmvb.
東張西望 2014-01-20.rmvb.
東張西望 2014-01-22.rmvb.
直擊微電影愛情來的時候首映禮盛況
東張西望 2014-01-24.rmvb.
周潤發謝霆鋒出席賀歲電影澳門首映禮
東張西望 2014-01-23.rmvb.
趣屋餐廳
This is hard work, very hard work.  For your persistence and efficiency, you have earned all of our appreciation, respect and support.
東張西望 2014-01-27.rmvb.
海味業市道不景 鮑魚魚翅降價促銷
Thank you very much for all of your hard work.  Please keep it up.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-01-28.rmvb.torrent (15.3 KB)
馬上中獎Fun Fun賞記者會
東張西望 2014-01-29.rmvb.
TVB奪得2014冬季奧運播映權
This is hard work, very hard work.  For your persistence and efficiency, you have made this impossible work become available to us.  Your great work has earned all of our appreciation, respect and support.
返回列表