返回列表 回復 發帖

这是掘金的投降时刻!

,  描述: by 無限國度

It's quitting time for Nuggets

这是掘金投降的时刻!

翻译genf

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-plaschke27apr27,1,4061271.column?page=1

After its worst performance yet, Denver isn't giving the Lakers much to measure themselves against.

在打出了球队的最差表现后,掘金没有给湖人提供让他们检验出自己实力的机会。

DENVER -- You want some nuggets? I'll give you three nuggets.

丹佛报道——你想要金块吗?我给你三个:

They're disorganized.

他们毫无组织。

They're distracted.

他们注意力不够集中。

They're disgraceful.

他们的声誉不好。

Iknow, I know, this is supposed to be a column about the greatness ofthe Lakers after a 102-84 victory over Denver's pro basketball teamSaturday gave them a three-games-to-none lead in their opening playoffseries.

我知道,我知道,在湖人周六以10284客场击败掘金后,他们以30领先对手,下一轮系列赛就在眼前。这时候似乎我应该写一篇关于表扬湖人伟大的专栏文章才是。

But you can't praise the ability of a lawn mower without denoting the length of the grass.

但是你不能在一个割草机还没有测出草的长度的情况下,就表扬他们的能力。

And the Denver Nuggets are playing like dirt.

而丹佛掘金队的表现就像矿渣而不是金块。

They ignore each other. They disrespect their coach. They scoff at fundamentals.

他们队友间彼此忽视。他们不尊敬他们的主教练。他们对基本内容不屑一顾。

Theyare a vastly talented team that has chosen not to offer the Lakers evena fair fight, which is overwhelming in its unfairness.

他们是一支很有天赋的球队,但是他们却不能给湖人一次公平竞争的机会,他们就快让湖人横扫了。

Howcan the Lakers judge their playoff acumen if they are beating a Nuggetsteam whose most energetic moment Saturday occurred in the fourthquarter when their coach George Karl was being heckled?

如果当你知道掘金最活跃的时候竟然发生在他们主教练遭到质疑,而湖人则击败了这样的一支球队,你让湖人怎样去评价他们的季后赛表现?

"Just don't sit there!"

“只是别坐在那里!”

The heckler's name? Carmelo Anthony.

向主教练发飙的人?安东尼。

Howcan the Lakers judge their playoff toughness on the road if the mostemotional moment in the Pepsi Center stands Saturday occurred late inthe game during a wild-swinging fight between two fans?

如果你知道周六百事中心最感人的时候是比赛下半场两个球迷打架的时候,你如何让湖人去评价他们客场比赛的艰难?

Two Nuggets fans.

两名掘金球迷。

By that time, the game was so awful, most of the Lakers turned to watch the brawl.

那时候,比赛如此没意思以致于大多数湖人球员都转而看这次吵架。

The second-most emotional fan moment occurred in the final moments when some of the Denver folk began chanting, "MVP, MVP."

当有些丹佛当地人开始喊出“MVPMVP”的时候,全场排名第2感人的球迷时刻在最后时刻出现。

Not for Allen Iverson, but for Kobe Bryant.

不是为艾弗森,而是为科比。

Yeah, it was a real mess, which makes the Lakers a hard team to figure out right now.

是的,(掘金)一切都这么糟糕,这让我们很难去发现湖人的真正实力。

We know San Antonio is good enough to win three straight against the tough Phoenix Suns.
我们知道马刺的能力足以让他们以30领先太阳。

It turns out, all we know about the Lakers is that they can win three straight against the junior varsity.

而我们关于湖人的认识则是他们可以连续3场击败大学青年队。

"I don't know about the Lakers being a great team," said Iverson, honestly. "I know they're a good team."

“湖人是不是一支伟大的球队,我并不知道。”艾弗森坦率地表示,“但我知道他们是一支很好的球队。”

To win Saturday, they simply had to be a breathing team.

要在周日获胜,掘金必须表现得像是一支活着的球队。

In the Nuggets' previous two losses to the Lakers back in Los Angeles, they just stunk.

在掘金两次做客洛杉矶两次输球的比赛中,他们的表现实在差劲。

On Saturday, in what they had pronounced their most important game of their season, they just quit.

而在周六这场他们口口声声说是他们本赛季最重要的比赛,他们却直接投降了。

That's not my opinion, that's their opinion.

这不是我的观点,这是他们的观点。

"We gave up as a whole, and that's uncalled for," Anthony said afterward. "We quit. Everybody."

“并没有人让我们这样做,但我们还是集体投降了
。”安东尼赛后表示,“我们投降!”

TheNuggets' marquee forward was horrendous during the game, making onlyfive of 22 shots, losing the ball on dumb dribbles and silly jumpers, areal oinker of a ball hog.

掘金的头号前锋在比赛中的表现让人吃惊:全场22投仅命中5球,还愚蠢地两次运球,傻傻地只知道跳投,他确实是一个喜欢持球的傻瓜。

Theonly time he seemed to be in control was afterward, sitting in front ofhis locker, when he summoned the media to gather around him.

唯一他看起来自我控制的时候是在比赛结束后,他坐在自己衣柜的前面,一堆媒体记者包围他。

And after missing all night, he finally starting hitting, swishing long rips from every direction.

在整晚都迷失后,他最终开始从各个方面都表示不满。

Asked to expound upon his "quit" quote, he said that, actually, others were quitting more than him.

当被问及他“投降”的言论意味着什么时,他说事实上其他人投降的时间比他还早。

"There is no way I can lay down on my team the way we laid down tonight," he said.

“我不能以今天晚上我们放弃比赛的方式放弃我的球队。”他说。

Hesaid the white flag was unfurled in the third quarter when the Nuggets,who started the game lazily missing 12 of their first 14 shots, finallypulled back to within 10 points.

他说掘金队在第3节时就亮了白旗,他们在开局1412投不中的时候终于把比分差距拉回到10分以内。

The crowd was roaring. The Nuggets' interest seemed growing.

球场开始沸腾。掘金的兴趣似乎又上来了。

Thenthe Lakers, with splendid passing and suffocating defense, calmlyoutscored them 14-5 for the rest of the quarter to clinch it.

然后,湖人通过精妙绝伦的传球和令人窒息的防守,在第3节剩余时间打出了145的高潮,锁定了比赛的胜利。

"You could sense it, you could just see it," Anthony said. "We gave up."

“你可以感觉到,你也可以看到。”安东尼表示,“我们放弃了比赛。”

Then,at the start of the fourth quarter, the surrender became complete withKarl's decision to play Iverson for just 1:11 of that final period,Kenyon Martin just 4:17, and Marcus Camby not at all.

而在比赛第4节开始,主教练卡尔决定让艾弗森只在最后一节打了111秒、马丁只拿了417秒就让他们下场,甚至整节都让坎比坐在板凳上,掘金投降的事实已经非常明确。

Yeah, when Anthony was talking about quitters, he was also ripping his coach.

是的,这就是安东尼谈到的球队投降时刻,他也对主教练表示了不满。

In fact, considering his fourth-quarter heckling, he may have been mostly ripping his coach.

事实上,考虑到他在第4节对主教练的诘问,他也许一直都在质问主教练的战术。

"I'msurprised at the fact that we laid down like that," he said. "We playedbad, that happens, but . . . in my five years here, that's the firsttime I've felt that."

“我很吃惊,我们竟然以这种方式放弃比赛。”他说,“我们打得很差,确实如此……但是在我为掘金效力的5年里,我还是第1次看到这一场面。”

He shook his head.

他摇了摇头。

"It hurts," he said. "It hurts bad."

“这伤害了我们。”他说,“这是很大的打击。”

Across the locker room, Martin agreed with the quitting comments.

在更衣室的另外一边,马丁也同意关于投降的评论。

"That's the way it seemed," he said. "He's accurate. Wherever you want to point the finger, it's accurate."

“看起来就是这样。”他说,“他说得很准确。不管在哪里你想对谁指指点点都会很准的。”

Karl tried to downplay the talk as nothing more than postgame emotion.

卡尔却尽力将安东尼的批评当作只不过是比赛结束后情绪的发泄而已。

"I think 'Melo is just feeling frustrated right now," he said. "I think right now, keeping composure is the best way to go."

“我认为安东尼现在只是感到很困惑。”他说,“我认为现在保持冷静才是前进的最好方式。”

Too late for that.

说这话已经太晚。

The best thing the Lakers can take from this series is that they can take a cheap shot.

湖人能从这个系列赛中获得的东西是他们可以去指责对手没有公平竞争。

The Nuggets did not lead once Saturday, except with their forearms and elbows and shoulders.
掘金在周六的比赛全场没有取得过一次领先,除了他们的胳膊、手肘和肩膀。

They rapped on the Lakers from head to toe, knocking them all over the court, rarely breaking the Lakers' composure.

湖人队从头到脚都受到掘金的“待遇”,掘金全场都有身体接触,但是这却很少让湖人失去冷静。

At one point, Luke Walton shoved henchman Eduardo Najera and shouted, "Get off me!"

还记得沃顿推开对一直防守他的纳胡拉并且大喊着,“离我远点!”

But beside that, the Lakers fought back with nine steals, six blocked shots, and only eight turnovers.

但是除此之外,湖人用9次抢断、6次封盖和只有8次失误还击对手。

FiveLakers scored in double figures, they had assists on 26 of 37 baskets,and then Bryant provided the final shining moment in the final twominutes he walked off the court to a stunningly loud ovation.

5名湖人球员得分上双,他们全场37次投篮命中26次靠助攻实现,而且科比在比赛还有最后两分钟结束时,向我们展示了最精彩的瞬间,在走下球场时他受到了全场球迷的喝彩声。

Thisbeing a foreign court, he was surely surprised, but he reacted quickly,sticking up his thumb and waving to his, um, adoring fans.

这是客场,他当然很吃惊,但是他很快反应过来,竖起了他的拇指并向那些对他崇拜不已的球迷挥手。

On Monday night, to those nice folks' wretched basketball team, he probably will wave goodbye.

在周一晚上,他也许会对那些可爱球迷所支持的不幸球队说再见了。

For those who believe in the pride and competitiveness of NBA playoff basketball, it will not be soon enough.

对于那些相信NBA季后赛自豪感和竞争力的人来说,很快就会看到。

評分次數

• kingjames

行军打仗,最重要的是军心。看第三场比赛,即使有主场作战的优势,但已失军心,裁判和球员,球员和球员,连球迷都倒向湖人,军旗早就被夺了吧。这样的球队不输是不可能的。就是委屈小AI了。反观,看湖人,目前的湖人非常好,每个人都把自己当主人,每个人都在想总冠军。很好,横扫丹佛没有问题。

可是,要知道,没有军心的掘金是挖矿球队。横扫挖矿球队当然没有问题。

湖人如果想得到总冠军,有更长的路要走。其实,湖人的隐患并不比掘金少,曾经各个球员心中的芥蒂和阴影一直在的,只是胜利掩盖了这些。希望不要军心不合,军心不稳,别人就趁乱打劫了。爵士可能还不是湖人的对手,那马刺呢?碰到马刺呢?

还是那句话,以加索尔为轴,以科比为火力点,以喇嘛为冲锋军,其他人为子弟兵,有力有节的进攻,稳扎稳打的防守,戒骄戒躁,败而不馁,在KFC老爷爷的指挥下,一步一步的前进。。。。离总冠军还有13步。。。

LAKERS, GO, GO ,GO !!!:014::014::014:
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表