返回列表 回復 發帖
Hmm, so much rage here but I thought I might step up and say something neutral before someone talks about how stupid i am or how homophobic I am. Peace!

My family migrated to Australia yonks ago, I had a well paid job but guess what? I have to side with Huit on this one, if you arent cut on your English, you will find it extremely difficult to survive. Not because you cannot go to the shops to buy grocery or cannot find an ordinary job. The society will swallow you, the expensive living standards will devour you, you will find yourself drown in your own average salary.

To be able to thrive in Australia, and I have been a working professional in my life, I am sorry but if your English is not to a high professional level, it's going to be really hard. I am not saying you cannot survive, you will live a very hard life and then just complain and leave in anger.

By saying that, the current state of economy is so bad, I had a job but I did not want to ride a sinking ship so I jumped back to Hong Kong where the economy may not be as good compared to few years ago but at least I have a chance to continue on my career before joining the great Australian unemployment rate of possibily 7% and rising.
返回列表