返回列表 回復 發帖
very cute.....you know, I live in Brooklyn:014: www.tvboxnow.com5 R( K( C6 H: G9 q
haha, maybe you can introduce your sis to me

回復 #10 C..C 的帖子

haha, you are so funny.....
$ ~+ f" X% P8 l( L3 t: K2 ^/ oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I just don't want to be greedy je.....I thougt 1 is enough:014:
; D+ W" E3 ~# e9 p  e( Nwww.tvboxnow.comif you want, I don't mind to meet 2 pretty girls ge
# N6 r8 k/ w! l3 q2 O0 }; }$ E" M% |www.tvboxnow.comit will be my pleasure to meet you two

回復 #12 C..C 的帖子

ok...then I want to meet you or your sis
8 C: X+ y$ Q' [# p公仔箱論壇one girl at a time 8 K3 A+ E, T  @: R
to tell you the truth...I am very 專一ga

原帖由 C..C 於 2008-6-17 12:47 PM 發表 www.tvboxnow.com# `* o0 ~1 |1 \, h7 i$ z5 I
ew ew ew lols   hard believe it~~  ha ha
5 H7 U/ j7 B( C, [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbjust kidding dont keep it in mind XP
9 K& R3 j1 }0 m1 L' s. }0 z

1 U0 f6 C, `8 g9 H, V# n/ x, v8 T
0 ~: f( }. t' y; {% w1 f how can you think of me like thisTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 V, W+ t2 u) s- V0 C
I will keep that in mind unless you give me your msn
9 B2 U; D" a4 n. u4 j& q' ^# W) {# \btw, which one is you

回復 #21 C..C 的帖子

how old are you.....around 15 % x  c  w, d2 d7 v( a8 P
if you are too young, then I don't want to meet you la

原帖由 C..C 於 2008-6-18 05:16 AM 發表
6 J! h: P+ I8 F4 x& r6 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthe one on the right is my sis and she only 8.... I look so young next to her
& i6 I# Z: D# [9 _# D
$ ]" d+ J. B& @* K
your sis is 8 ....forget about me saying wanting to meet your sis) ~7 o# l& D+ K8 u# T
maybe meeting you is good enough:014:

回復 #34 C..C 的帖子

now, when I look closer....she looks very young actually
  e& x0 {! r7 J5 T* y/ o  dwell, it depends if you want to meet me or not la:onion05: tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( y; {5 K/ O0 {
maybe we can chat on msn first if you use msn.....

回復 #36 C..C 的帖子

I know she is young.....I just didn't know that she is super young....I though she is like 10 or 11:019: www.tvboxnow.com+ G& M3 n# {0 b

6 |% C- E- |* [% D% bmore new pictures....so cute:014:

回復 #48 jwxie518 的帖子

wow, c仔 you are so smart
+ k& g& i6 ?7 `/ z) f/ Rtaking so many AP classes
0 ^& G8 w2 Y+ [. {. a8 cwww.tvboxnow.comWhen I was in high school, I only manage to take AP cal & chem:019:
) ~5 {7 Z7 \7 {( a* }) r& X$ OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。For my AP cal....kind of funny, I didn't take any pre cal class.....originally, I couldn't take the AP cal class without pre cal.....but, I went to the head of the math department and be a um (how do you call it, "teacher's pet")....so, I can take AP cal 公仔箱論壇& e. J* _' t+ U0 E' m  G( S" a
I miss my high school life so much....so relaxing# p& T9 O8 j: ~! b9 h2 {

1 O+ O& {8 P2 N公仔箱論壇If you are going back to HK, why are you taking so many AP classes....can you carry the credit back to HK.....or you are just taking them for fun or education

回復 #52 jwxie518 的帖子

I graduated from Fort Hamilton a long time ago lu:014: www.tvboxnow.com& Y( r1 n& W, _7 i( Y7 f

! S, u3 v. w9 awww.tvboxnow.comkong fu panda....you watch it yet....I heard it's good...but I never get a chance to watch it:019:

回復 137# 的帖子

wow.....are you serious saying that you are old
7 f# l, I* c2 u4 d: X: [) Y' S公仔箱論壇if you are old, then I think I need to retire now

原帖由 C..C 於 2008-7-10 12:34 PM 發表 4 z" p5 Z( c& J% l! R
ha ha ha ah
8 V: Y+ e; e' e8 dwww.tvboxnow.comno lar Im not saying that yu r old
( l6 n; d2 k+ _8 F  k, g  dwww.tvboxnow.comis just not young :D
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 F2 t3 f* U. g7 n1 A8 \

3 h  r2 I. [4 ~1 k- |公仔箱論壇 what's the different between "not young" and "old"
. L( h( [3 N: X! ^1 M1 n& `2 Q+ PI know I am old

so sexy
, L6 s9 `+ N1 N: d. Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwhich one is you...don't remember how you look like 公仔箱論壇* U( f8 P5 q, A: k0 `0 }1 b" ~
or both girls are your cousins

原帖由 C..C 於 2008-9-9 12:00 PM 發表 9 [# }; ]6 Y! t" d9 l! Z) v. f+ ~( J
the left one is me and the right hand side one is my cousion
www.tvboxnow.com4 a- o% g4 t; V4 M

& {, Q: \8 e3 k( w0 f2 K, j: ]4 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb you are just joking, right
# X! m7 \) C- I! wwww.tvboxnow.combecause the left girl doesn't look like you at all
( N" G8 l0 L1 swww.tvboxnow.comI though you were the one who is holding the camera
! q) U: m1 B  O7 z$ s3 mwww.tvboxnow.comNow, I am so confused how you look like
5 ?: _+ p0 h! J( F+ [1 T8 Ryou look different eveytime

回應 C..C 第 160 篇文章

maybe I just never see the real of you....www.tvboxnow.com' v6 P  W: x4 b* y7 \; i
I just don't know how to descript it
4 J; `4 |7 H% E7 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。anyway, you are very pretty and sexy

返回列表