返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 kpeople 於 2008-7-29 11:58 AM 發表 www.tvboxnow.com9 l) A8 h7 s8 q: L- b4 Z6 p
我都想用BT啊
6 W- [$ @& j6 a( b# [但是跑不动啊-0-
" q4 x1 h0 q# Y; k' Rwww.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 q9 {' j& C" u$ s. j! C" u  m
你住的地方不準用BT?
原帖由 joe35klc 於 2008-7-30 10:36 PM 發表 www.tvboxnow.com) A6 @5 s: q+ n8 a! @- N
i am new so not so understand, what difference between bt and xulei
, X. I4 x( K( X* Y/ B! ]5 v7 i

: a( z5 V& ^! {& _  e% z" fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。http://zh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%E8%BF%85%E9%9B%B7&variant=zh-tw
he, what see i!
' V, D% {" b; Y- C: pi use now bitcomet 1.03 and xunlei will be automatic banned by bitcomet
我电脑很奇怪。。。不懂是电脑的问题还是我的网络问题。。公仔箱論壇. W. A  ~+ t; S$ L0 x; [: o7 q3 q4 N# O
我用迅雷下载的话就玩全部会动。。。但是用Bitcomet下载就会动哦。。但是速度不是很稳定。。。
一直都有开咖啦,不过都系冇乜速度,种少啊
i think so
我迅雷和BC都用过,说实话,如果要下载的文件很多种子的话,明显是迅雷抢得快的,但当种子不太多的时候,BC的效果就出来了。迅雷也同样有上传,只是比较少。如果对此比较介意,还是用BC吧,我也大力支持BC的反吸血行为。
Recently my BT 0.97 download speed very slow so I try to upgrade to BT1.03, but the speed still slow, some more a lot of file download until 99% and stop there, anyone can help, please? Thanks
add some more statement :- So i try to using Xunlei (first time user), the speed damn faster than BT a lot, any Idea?

回應 MENGYAN 第 37 篇文章

how to open 反吸血 in bitcomet
原帖由 malsss 於 2008-9-23 03:40 AM 發表 , Q9 J4 {. m: O0 u: W6 v
Recently my BT 0.97 download speed very slow so I try to upgrade to BT1.03, but the speed still slow, some more a lot of file download until 99% and stop there, anyone can help, please? Thanks
1 j, u! \! P: b) f1 R( Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf ur file download until 99.9%, normally the files is complete, u just need to change the files name. TOOLS~FOLDER OPTIONS~VIEW~DON'T TICK THE ( HIDE EXTENSIONS FOR KNOWN FILE TYPES), after that go back to see yr download files by list, if u used bitcomet to download that files, u can c the end of files name is bc! delete it. and if u used xunlei to download that files, u can c the end of files name is bt.td delete it.
bit comet download speed seems become very slow recently. Dunno what is the problem...
迅雷bt和迅雷emule极不厚道,只下载而不上传,多线程的P2P下载惹人讨厌
thank you
thx very much for sharing......................
返回列表